"You're right.."

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin stared at the girl standing at his front door. She was sweating and breathless. He guessed she had been running.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked her coldly to which her expression changed to a sad look.

 

“Jimin..”

 

The look on his face showed nothing but anger and she felt bad for making him feel the way he did.

 

“If you have nothing to say, leave,” he said and tried to close the door on her but she stopped it.

 

“Fine, but just let me tell you something,” she breathlessly said and he looked at her, baffled by her action, but soon it was gone replaced by the similar cold look from before.

 

“I don’t want to hear anything from you right now. I gave you a chance and that was enough,” he said and she gave him a gloomy look. “Please go,” he said and turned around to go.


 

Just then he felt a pair of arms around his waist and he looked to see it was Miyeon. Her head was against his back and her grip was tight around him. He sighed and tried to loosen her. “What are you doing?”

 

“Please, don’t go.,” she whispered, barely audible for him to hear. “I’m sorry. For everything I did and caused you. I let my greatest fear and pride get to me. But now I realized that it’s no different from the past and I don’t want to regret it. So right now I’m going to have faith and for once, I want to do something for myself without thinking. Without having any fear of losing that person. So right now Jimin, I’m telling you, it’s you,” she sobbed, her grip starting to loosen up and Jimin was still shocked by her confession.

 

Not wasting any time, Jimin turned to face her and held her hands. He could clearly see her tears falling from her face and his heart ached.

 

“Look at me,” he said gently and she shook her head.

 

Right, he told himself, forgot she was stubborn.

 

He grabbed her chin and carefully lifted her head up so he could see her face and of course, she was looking away.

 

“Look at me,” he said and she did.

 

He grinned. “That’s more like it.”

 

Miyeon slapped his hand away and he chuckled at her action. “Jerk.”

 

The boy scoffed.

 

“Says the one who rejected me more than twice!”

 

“Whatever,” she wiped her tears and Jimin stopped her so he could do it himself. Her heart started racing and her cheeks turning hot.

 

He smirked.

 

“What’s with the shy look now?”

 

“N-Nothing!” she backed up one step and he followed. “I don’t think it’s nothing.”

 

He had a wide smile on his face but it was more like a smirk. She can tell he was enjoying it.

 

“I’m sorry I hurt you. For everything,” she quietly said and out of nowhere, he pulled her closer to him, surprising her as she let out a yelp.

 

“If you want me to forgive you so badly, why don’t you let me get my payback? Let’s see, you lied to me..” he put on his thinking face before grinning deviously at her, “More than five times, actually,” he said and she chewed on her lip.

 

“Fine. What do you want?” she asked, pushing him away and he raised a brow. “Anything?”

 

She rolled her eyes at him. “Yes, Jimin.”

 

“Okay, I want..” he pulled her against him causing her heart to explode inside her and leaned into her face, “This.”


 

Miyeon shut her eyes closed at the touch of his soft, plump lips on hers and she couldn’t be happier. Just like the previous kisses they’ve had, it was warm and passionate.

His arms around her waist and her hands gripping his oversized sweater. All her worries from before disappeared filled with excitement. This must be how it feels to fall in love completely.


 

Breathless, they both pull apart and stared into each other’s eyes but being easily intimidated, Miyeon looked away. Her face was already flushing red enough, to begin with.

 

“Don’t look away,” his voice quiet and she looked up at him but this time with an awkward look and he raised a brow. “Really?”

 

She pushed him away and glowered at him. “Well, sorry if this is too awkward for me,” Miyeon implied and he pinched her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo, my Miyeon is too cute,” he cooed and she slapped his hand.

 

“I never said I was yours, ert,” she pointed out and the boy only belittled her comment by saying, “Oh, really? So that means I can’t do this, right?”

 

He pecked her cheeks then her lips and she gave him a wide-eyed look, unable to say anything.

 

Jimin grinned. “Stay the night with me?”

 

And before Miyeon could speak, he had already lifted her up in his arms and carried her upstairs.

 

“Hey!”


 

After calling her mom and lying to her that she was with Eun and Sohyun for the last time, she hung up and turned to look at Jimin, her eyes throwing daggers at him.

“Thanks to you, I lied to my mom for the first time in my life!” she groaned and threw a pillow at him.

 

He dodged it and gripped her waist, pulling her down to lay with him. “Hey!” she almost screamed, “Your parents!”

 

“Do you really think if they were home, I would be making you scream?” he reasoned and she scoffed at his remark. “Sure.”

 

Jimin just grinned and pulled her closer to him. “Just for tonight.,” he whispered, closing his eyes and held her under him as she buried her face in his chest.

 

“erted .”

 

He gave her a kiss on the forehead. “Says the one who fell for this erted .”


 

The weekend went by fast with another day of school. Miyeon ended up telling her parents she changed her mind on leaving during school break. And of course, both of her parents were happy to hear the good news, even her friends as well as the BTS members. Miyeon was happy herself, especially how things had turned out. She couldn't be any happier.

It had only been two days since they were together and he already wanted to make it known to everyone. Nothing was wrong with that it’s just she was afraid of what others would think.

 

And here they are, in front of the school gates and he was dragging Miyeon behind him. It was clear that he was excited to show her off.

 

“Come on! Why are you so slow?” Jimin stopped and waited for her to walk over to him.

 

Miyeon gave him a pleading look.

 

“Can we just..Act normal? I don’t want anyone to look at me,” she said and pouted at him but he dismissed it and hugged her.

 

“Miyeon, don’t worry. No matter what they think of you or us, I’ll always be with you. So you don’t have to be afraid and walk on eggshells.”

 

He gave her a long and soft look waiting for her to say something but she didn’t and he smiled at her.

 

“Yoo Miyeon, are you ready?”

 

She let out a long breath before nodding her head and looked at him with a smile although it was a small one.

 

“Yes. But, promise you won’t leave my side?”

 

He chuckled.

 

“I promise. Except when you have classes,” he pinched her cheeks and she pushed his hand away.


 

When they entered, holding hands, everybody had their eyes on them and she could hear them whispering behind their backs. Every corner they passed, she could sense movements and whisperings.

 

Miyeon looked down with her head hung down. She didn’t like the attention and for a second she wanted to run away. The girl stopped walking and Jimin turned to look at her.

 

Seeing how she was acting, Jimin suddenly felt bad for doing this so he turned her to face him.

 

“I’m sorry you’re uncomfortable...Should we skip school today?”

 

At his response, her eyes widened and shook her head. “A-Aniya! I’m fine, really!” she forced a smile and he gave her a look.

“I’m not stupid, Miyeon.”

 

She gave in and looked at the ground, playing with her feet.

 

“I just don’t like the attention.”

 

After her confession, Jimin got down to her size and looked up at her face. “What do you want to do?”

 

The girl didn’t respond so he sighed. “Fine. I’ll do it,” he said and gripped her hand tight before yelling at the top of his lungs with their hands in the air.

 

“HEY EVERYBODY, LISTEN UP! I’VE GOT BIG NEWS, YOO MIYEON AND I ARE TOGETHER! SO IF ALL OF YOU WILL, STOP LOOKING AND GET TO CLASS!”

 

When he finished, he grinned at her and she blushed. She wanted to hide in a hole. Way to go to embarrass her.

 

“You didn’t have to do that!” she hissed and pushed him away from her.

 

Jimin shrugged, looking around at the almost empty hallway then at her.

 

“At least I got rid of most of them.”

 

“Whatever,” she mumbled and he slung an arm around her neck, pulling her close to him. “I think I deserve an award?”

 

He wiggled his eyebrows at her in a playful way and she giggled. Jimin pressed their foreheads together and looked her in the eyes. His face softened at the sight of her shy smile.

 

“I love your smile,” he suddenly complimented her and she sheepishly hit him on the arm. “Stop.”

 

He chuckled at her and kissed her forehead. “And I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Jimin.”

 

Then out of nowhere, they heard applause and loud noises from behind them. Of course, there was no surprise to see the BTS members and L.Joe and them together. They were all smiling and ‘wooing’ and everything at them.

 

“Wow!” J-Hope yelled out followed by Suga, “Yo, MiJin couple!”

 

“Unnie! I knew you guys would work it out!” Eun cheered and Jin grinned at them. “We’re happy for you guys.”

 

“Noona! Congrats!” Ricky chorused with the rest of them as L.Joe and Sohyun smiled at her and Miyeon gave them a meaningful look. His friends and the BTS members all surrounded them cheering.

 

Jimin smiled at her and she ree. This time, a real one. A wide and loving one.

 

“Park Jimin, I hate you.”

 

She playfully said and he smirked at her.

 

“I know. How many times do you have to tell me?”

 

V then held Jimin in a headlock and they both laughed. “Hyung, how about we all skip school and celebrate this happy moment together?”

 

When he finally let the older on go, Jimin turned to look at Miyeon and she shrugged. “Beats me.”

 

“Okay! Let’s go!” Chunji shouted and Niel high-fived Changjo, happy about ditching school.

 

As their friends walked ahead of them, Miyeon stopped them from going any further and Jimin looked at her. “Is something wrong?”

 

“No,” she said and smiled at him, “I just thought about something.”

 

“What is it?” he asked, trying to search her eyes but he found nothing. She seemed calm and peaceful.

Miyeon then took a step towards him and looked into his eyes, deepening the look as he confusedly watched her.

 

“I’m glad we met,” she said and then stood on her tippy toes and sealed it with a kiss.

 

When she pulled away, Miyeon giggled at his priceless reaction before rushing and dragging him, running to their friends, who were now waiting up ahead.

 

And as they ran, Jimin couldn’t help but smile at her. He was glad everything worked out well and she was happy with no more pain and regret. But most of all, he was glad she was his.

 

Feeling his eyes on her, Miyeon turned to him and made a face. “Stop staring, ert. You look like an idiot, Idiot,” she says and he laughed at her words.

 

She laughed with him and he said, “You love this Idiot though.”

 

Miyeon sneered.

 

“You’re right, I do.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty guys! That's it for this story! Will update with previous story ending and parts! It won't be soon but the day will come! Thank you all for reading this story and giving it much love! Love you guys! <3

Ready for BTS COMEBACK though?
Cause I am!!!!!