Silly Girl

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

School was soon over and students hurried out. Miyeon got all her things in her arms and went to her locker. There was no Jimin waiting for her at the door because he had skipped class today. She didn’t mind since she was trying to avoid him today as well.

Earlier during lunch was a mistake. As much as she don’t like it, it was nice to sit with him alone and just talk. It was memorable but she wished her day of trying to avoid him hadn’t turned out like this.

Memorable.

 

When she closed her locker after putting her things in and her bag in her hands, she leaned on her locker door and sighed in frustration. “Ugh. How did it turn out to be like this,” she mumbled and hit herself on the head.

She winced.

“Hey-”

It was Jimin’s voice. He scared her.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

Miyeon cursed under her breath and forced her body to move and face him. He had a wide grin on his face, the widest she’d ever seen.

“What do you want?” She asked with a glare.

“Aren’t you coming with us? You said you will.”

She mentally hit herself on the forehead. “Oh, right..My bad,” she says and he shook his head only, “It’s fine. We’ll be by the front gates waiting,” he gave a wave before running down the hall with his hands in the air and jumping up and down.

He seemed excited.

Miyeon blew a raspberry and stood there for a second before making her way out of the school building. And standing outside the gates were the BTS members along with Jimin.

 

They waved over at her to go to them and she did. As she did students eyed her with hatred and envy. She could feel their glares as well and she hunched her shoulders trying to hide herself.

As Jimin watched Miyeon make her way towards them he could see the position she was in. Most of the kids eyes were on her and her shoulders were in uncomfortable positions as well. He didn’t like how they were making her feel.

“You excited?” Suga asked him and he grinned, “What if I am?”

The members just smirked at him as Miyeon stopped in front of them. She didn’t look quite happy. She had a blank expression on.

“So..What are you guys going to do today?” She asked.

Their Leader just shrugged. “The usual. Practice,” he answered her and she nodded only as Jimin was just staring at her.

“Let’s go!” J-Hope cheered happily.

Then both the two youngest grabbed her by each of her wrist and dragged her away from them, “Come on, Noona!” It was Jungkook who had yelled.

Jimin scoffed and crossed his arms.

Jin laughed and patted him on the back, “It’s okay. Don’t worry,” he assured the boy and walked ahead of him as well as the others.

He just let out a sigh with his head hung low and followed.

 

They were changed into their dancing clothes, shorts and big t-shirts. She was sitting on the floor as V the music after Rap Monster’s count down.

Their dance practice started.

They started with No More Dream this time.

Miyeon watched as they danced and sing. She had to admit, their dance and music was good even though this wasn’t her first time to watch them.

She nodded her head to the music as she watched until Jimin lifted up his shirt and she quickly covered her eyes. “Yah!” She shouted at them and when she was sure the his part was over, she uncovered her eyes and looked. His smirk was visible and she glared at him.

What a jerk.

After the main song, no one took a break. They just went from tough music to a more soothing type of music. The song was good and it was probably the one she liked the most.

 

After the dance, they all walked over to where their things were which was where she was sitting - obviously - and drunk their water. They were covered in sweats and their breathings were hard. Huffing and puffing.

Jin plopped down beside her as he tried to even his breaths. “So, how’d you like it?” He asked as his voice was hoarse from the singing.

She smiled, “I like it. Especially the last one.”

“Really?” Jungkook came and sat on her other side.

She nodded, “Hm.”

V then smirked, “That’s the name of the song,” he said and she raised a brow clueless at what he had just said. “What is?”

Jimin rolled his eyes, “Idiot. ‘I like it’ is the title.”

She scowled at him and J-Hope laughed. “No fighting in here guys. Sorry.”

Their Leader sat down beside Jin as Suga sat beside the youngest. “You guys might as well date, y’know,” Suga said and Rap Monster grinned. “You guys always be fighting.”

He was right about the fighting part, but not the dating part.

She grimaced at the suggestion and Jimin made the Maknae scoot over as he took his place. “Maybe we should,” he said tauntingly and she hid her face with her hands. She could feel her cheeks burning up.

They laughed and his smirk was still plastered on his face that she wanted to wipe it off his face.

 

After a few more hours of practicing, it was getting late so Miyeon decided that they should go home and rest. They all agreed and after changing back into their normal clothes that they had brought along, they left.

“I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” She beamed and waved at the others as they were parting from one another.

“Bye, guys!” Jimin waved as well.

“Be careful!” Jin shouted at them before their dark figures disappeared and Miyeon sighed in exhaustion. “Today was a long day,” she says and slung her bag on her back before taking the lead home.

Jimin shook his head, “Not really.”

She chuckled.

 

As they walked home, she could sense that somebody, or something was following them. She looked back a couple times but didn’t see anyone.

“Huh, that’s weird..” She whispered to herself.

Jimin blinked, “What?”

“Nothing,” she shook her head and looked at her phone.

Seven-thirty.

Jimin’s brows furrowed. “Gwenchana?”

She gave him a smile, “Of course. Why?”

“I noticed you keep looking back,” he told her and she laughed. “Oh, it’s nothing. Rea-”

She heard some shuffling and her eyes widened. Fear swept over her and she stuck closer to Jimin.

“D-Did you hear that?” she whispered to him and he nodded, “Yeah. Just stay close okay?”

Miyeon nodded and clutched his arm.

His heart trembled and he cleared his throat at her but that didn’t work so he snatched his arm away from her and she jumped. “O-Oh. M-Mian..”

He heard her whimper but he didn’t want his heart to explode. Even the slightest contact with her makes his heart jump wildly. He knew she was scared but he didn’t want to give in.

 

The group of boys watched from afar as Miyeon and the boy whose name was Jimin walked ahead of them.

Curiously, the boy raised a brow. “Huh, she don’t live this way..” He observed the surroundings and his friends did the same.

“You’re right, hyung.”

It was the youngest.

The quiet member shrugged, “They’re probably dating then,” he suggested and the whining boy scoffed. “No way.”

Their Leader smirked. “Who knows.”

The boy let out a sigh and one of his friends patted his back. “It’s okay. We’ll get her,” he said in assurance and the boy nodded only. “Yeah..I hope so..”

Still not giving up, he gestured towards his group of friends to follow him and they did. He wanted to know where she was going and what she was doing with a guy.

Especially at this time of night.

 

Miyeon looked back once more after she heard footsteps and Jimin noticed. She looked scared and he didn’t like seeing her like that so he did the most unexpected thing of all.

She let out a small shriek when she felt a grip on her hand but when she soon realized whose hand it was her eyes grew wide. “J-Ji-Jimin-ah..”

He rolled his eyes at her and stared at her. “Don’t worry. I’m here, okay?”

His tone sounded comforting and like he had meant it. She was confused at first but pushed it away as she was still scared. The footsteps were getting closer and she could feel it.

Jimin tightened his grip and pushed her against him, closer. “You don’t have to be scared anymore. I’m right here with you,” he told her and she looked up at him, her eyes showed confusion and he smiled under the moonlight and down at her. “I got you.”

She softened and her body felt relaxed for the first time being around him. The feeling in her heart was visible and with his hand in hers was even better. Miyeon knew what the feeling was about and this time she wasn’t going to deny it any longer.

She hated him.

And now, it was different.

Miyeon took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she tried to calm herself down since her heart was going wild now. She closed her eyes and smiled as she thought about V’s words to her.

 

V turned around and removed her hand from his wrist. He gave her a smile, encouraging her. “Just be you. Y’know, my friends and I like you very much,” he said and with a weak smile, she nodded only. “I’ll trust you.”

 

She took a quick glance at Jimin then at the ground as they walked and she thinking to herself. It was still about V from this morning.

 

With nothing more to say he turned around, “I know you don’t want to lose the people you love and care about, but sometimes you just have to have faith in you and others. Even in situations like this. But what I’m going to tell you is, the things you don’t want to happen will happen,” he said and she smiled weakly at him, “I know..”

 

She was going to have faith.

 

And from then on, she knew that the things she didn’t want to happen were already happening. All she was doing now was wait.

For the worst to come.

“Are you feeling okay now?” Jimin asked her when they were almost home and she nodded, “Hm. Much better. Thanks to you.”

He nodded and coughed a little at her response as Miyeon just smiled. “I really like this side of you. You should show more of it.”

 

It was a compliment.

 

His eyes widened, “What?”

She shrugged in embarrassment and quickened her pace as she let go of his hand. “N-Nothing. Ppali!” and ran ahead of him and he just watched her. She had hit herself on the head and he chuckled.

She was feeling awkward now.

“Silly girl,” he told himself and ran after her. “Wait for me!”

 

The group of boys stopped a few feet away when they realized that the two of them had gotten home.

The boy raised a brow at the scene. It wasn’t her house but the boy named Jimin’s.

“She lives with him?” He asked himself outloud.

The whining boy shrugged at his question. “They’re probably married,” he said and the youngest smacked him on the head. “Hyung, don’t be stupid.”

The Leader rolled his eyes. “Maybe her parents went somewhere and left her to him,” he took a guess and the other two members nodded.

“I agree with Min Soo.”

The boy ruffled his hair and the youngest frowned. “Hyung..”

“Let’s go home. We’re gonna have to be ready for the next few days,” he said and walked away as his friends followed.

Deep inside he was still wondering how Miyeon was doing as well as her friend. He wondered if they were still close. And he hoped because he didn’t want the other to blame her, Miyeon.

 

His heart ached.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin is such a sweetheart, don't you guys think? {:

Anyway, here's the last update until next week or so. I will be starting school soon so I don't know when I will be updating.
Beauty school. *Cough cough* So I can go to S. Korea.

More JiminxMiyeon moments will come but it won't last. Stay tuned! Kek. ((((: <3

 

And if you haven't. Check out my new story of VIXX's N and GOT7's JB!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1165102/fantasy-vixx-hakyeon-got7-jaebumgot7

 

 

NU'EST is back!!! Did you guys check it out yet? T.T

Minhyun~~ <3 <3 <3