Missing The Parents

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"You really pissed her off," Rap Monster said and he shrugged. "So?"

"Go after her," Suga said as he gestured the young boy, but he didn't bother to move.

"Hyung, you better go and cheer her up or you'll never be forgiven," the maknae said and Jimin eyed him. "How'd you know that?" he questioned and the youngest shrugged. "I just do."

Jimin scoff. "Why would I go when all we do is argue."

"At least go and cheer her up. You know how girls are when boys hurt them," Jin, the eldest said and he stared at Jin. "Aren't boys the same too?"

J-Hope shook his head in knowing that their cute little friend wouldn't go. "He won't go. He hates her, remember?"

V grimaced. "I doubt he would. What if she tells her parents? What are you going to do?" he asked Jimin with a smirk.

That made Jimin groaned. "Aish. She's really driving me crazy!" he angrily ruffled his hair.

Miyeon ran up to the room that was now hers and slammed the door behind, remember to lock it too and plopped on the bed. She was huffing and puffing now.

"That annoying erted jerk. Who does he think he is?" she muttered and lie down as she tried to calm herself.

Music. She needed music.

She crawled out of bed and opened her desk drawer. She took out her phone and turned it on. She hasn't been using it since the day she had moved in. What's the point of using it when there was no one to call? Or no one would call.

Five missed calls. It was all from her parents.

She frowned.

So, there is people that would call her.

Sighing heavily, she decided to call them back just in case they got worried or thought that she was kidnapped. She didn't want her parents to worry about her anymore. She was eighteen already.

"hello?"

It was her mother's voice.

Tears welled her eyes. She missed her mother's voice. She didn't know that she would miss them this much almost to the verge of crying.

"O-Omma.." she said, but it came out as a whisper.

Her mother gasped. "Miyeon! I was so worried! Are you okay?"

Just hearing that her mother worried about her made her feel at ease. She just wanted to cry now.

"I-I'm fine.." she said and sniffled as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Appa, how is he?"

Her mother chuckled. "He is doing great."

Miyeon wiped away the tears. "G-Geuraeyo..?"

Her voice was shakey and her mother noticed. "Honey, are you okay? Are you crying?" her mother asked, worried.

That question made her shake her head even though she knew that her mother wouldn't see it. "N-No.." her voice cracked.

"Honey, what's wrong? Tell me," her mother said and she finally let it out. "I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to go home."

"Oh, honey," her mother cooed. "We will be back before you know it."

She sniffled. "But, I miss you and dad."

Her mother softened on the other line. "We miss you too, sweety."

Miyeon sighed heavily and stopped crying. "Tell dad I said hi and that I miss him too. Bye, mom. I love you," she said and her mother chuckled. "I love you too, Miyeon-ah. And, so does your father."

She hung up and put her phone beside her. Then, she remembered about the song and her guitar.

Miyeon picked up her phone and played the song. It was a song that would always make her feel better. But, her guitar. It was at her home.

She sighed once more and made a note to herself that she'll go back to her house and get her guitar tommorrow or when she had time - Just not now.

Miyeon hugged her knees close to her and laid her head down. Six months. It was going to be a long time.

Jimin stood by the stairs, holding the door knob. He didn't twist it and go inside. He didn't know what to do. He had heard her conversation with her mother and guilt was eating him up, for some reason. He knew that he shouldn't have had used all his anger out on her. But, she was making him angry too.

He just sighed, mumbling only a sorry before going to his own room, slamming the door.