Don't Care

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon groaned at the sound of her alarm clock. "Shut up, stupid alarm," she mumbled and covered her ears with a pillow.

"Wake up, will you?"

The familiar voice made her eyes shot open. She recognized that voice anywhere.

"If you don't want to be late, wake up," his voice said. This time, it was closer.

"Jimin?"

She removed the covers from her head and saw Jimin. He was sitting on her computer chair, turning around in circles.

"I don't want to go to school. Is that clear enough for you to go away now?" she said, still not in the mood because of yesterday's incident.

He got up from the chair. "Alright. Fine with me," he said and walked to the door but stopped. "Oh, and just so you know, I won't be making an excuse for you," he said before he walked out completely.

Miyeon rolled her eyes as she threw the whole blanket on the floor and ruffled her hair angrily, wanting to pull them all out.

She walked down to the living room all dressed up in her uniform. Her hair was also tied up into a ponytail.

Her eyes widened at the sight of him sitting on the couch, playing with his phone. He was still here.

"Let's go," he got up and head towards the door.

He too, was in his uniform.

Miyeon stared at him. "I'm not going with you."

He raised a brow. "What, why?" he asked and she rolled her eyes. "Did you forget? I don't want to be killed by your crazy fangirls," she said and he smirked.

"Right. And, did you forget that you don't know the way to school?"

Her cheeks turned pink as he just smirked in return. "Thought so."

"Let go, you jerk!" she shouted and tried to free her hand from his grasp.

He let go and she pushed him away. "ert."

Jimin rolled his eyes at her. "Shut up. You're making a scene here," he said and she scoff. "Yah! I am not!"

"Whatever. Just stay far away from me as possible, okay? And, don't you dare tell anyone that we're living together."

She crossed her arms. "And, what if I do?"

He smirked. "You'll see," that was all he said before he walked into the school building.

Miyeon made a face. "Annoying jack ."

"Oppa! Oppa!"

Miyeon rolled her eyes at the fangirls. Great. They're back, she thought as she tried to go past them.

She looked ahead and Jimin was gone. She puffed out her cheeks. "Thank god," she muttered and gripped her bag tight as she finally past the group of girls and into her class.

Miyeon sat in her seat when someon suddenly sat beside her. She turned to look and it was Jimin. Unexpected.

The girls stared in disbelief.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked and he crossed his arms. "Sitting, what else?"

She glared at him. "Don't you know the outcome of it?"

"You're going to be attack. I know."

"Then, what are you doing, sitting here?"

"Because, I want to."

Miyeon's jaw dropped.

Just what hell is wrong with him?

Is he playing games right now?

"You don't know what I am like to these stupid students here?" she asked him and he shrugged, not bothering to care. "I do, but I don't care."

She stared at him, shock by his words. He doesn't care.

That was the first time someone had ever said that he didn't care about what the students at the school say or think about her.

Her heart softened.

"Really?"

He raised a brow. "What?"

"You really don't care?"

"Does it look like I care? No."

"Why?"

"Because, I know that they wouldn't do anything," he said and she rolled her eyes. "Shut up, ."

He didn't care, that was all it matters.