Off For Another Annoying Day

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

At that said, a tear rolled down her cheek, followed by another. "You're no different from those people.."

Slowly, his grip started to loosen until he had copletely let go and her hands dropped down to her sides limply. "I have...Haven't I..?" He quietly spoke and turned away from her to look at the ground. "But....Aren't you the same, too..?"

A smile, but sad smile appeared on her face. "No...I'm different.."

He laughed lightly and turned to look at her, his eyes tired and wary. "Right.." he says only and sighed. "You're different.."

Jimin shook his head and turned around, his back facing her. "You're different..Are you sure about that..?" he asks her.

But, before she could have a chance to answer his question, he spoke gain. This time, it was more harsh and unkind. "We'll see about that. But for now, I'll keep what you had said to me in mind..And I hope you do that, too.." he said before walking away, and back to the cafe.

She watched him, tears streaking down her cheeks. Did she really have to lie to him like that? Did she had to hurt him like that?

Yeah, she did. She had to.

Probably..

She didn't know.

Three strikes, two more to go.

 

Suga nudged Jimin. "Hey, did you talk to Miyeon?"

He didn't bother to answer and just stared into space, causing Suga to scowl at him as J-Hope just snickered. "He probably pissed her off."

V turned to the boy who was feeling blue. "You did, didn't you?" he asked, expression saying, You-Better-Tell-Me-The-Truth" and Jimin raised a brow. "Do you really want me to tell you the truth?"

"Yep, but lets just wish you did n't piss the out of her, okay?" he said, grinning and Jimin nodded his head. "Yeah, I did," he said and grinned widely as if he was proud, then went back to his long face look.

The members groaned at his given answer and Rap Monster smacked him on the head. "You are such an idiot."

"Thank you," he muttered.

Jungkook shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Hyung, you're helpless," he muttered and Jimin only shrugged. "I have already noted that, thank you very much," he said and Jin looked at him. "You're not giving up, are you?"

The boy sighed only at the question. "I'm trying, but I don't think I can continue trying anymore, Hyung.." he said and ruffled a part of his hair. "I've earned her trust before, but now, I can't..I broke the promise I made her, and nothing can fix that."

Jin frowned at him. "Don't give up so easily, we're here too."

Jimin made a face. "As if you guys will help."

Rap Monster raised a brow at his comment. "Was that supposed to be a comment, or an insult?" he questioned, ready to smack the boy on the head again.

"Towards your friends, that is," J-Hope added and he grinned. "Both?"

V scoffed at him. "Hyung, don't think so low of us," he says and Suga nodded, shooting the boy a look. Jin patted his shoulder. "Right. Or, we'll leave you on your own."

At that, he grimaced. "Sure."

Rap Monster smacked him on the head. "Ow, hyung!"

"We're your friends, you idiot."

Miyeon was staring out into space with her guitar on her lap. She was at her own home, instead of his. She wasn't in the right condition.

"I have...Haven't I..?" He quietly spoke and turned away from her to look at the ground. "But....Aren't you the same, too..?"

A smile, but sad smile appeared on her face. "No...I'm different.."

He laughed lightly and turned to look at her, his eyes tired and wary. "Right.." he says only and sighed. "You're different.."

Jimin shook his head and turned around, his back facing her. "You're different..Are you sure about that..?" he asks her.

But, before she could have a chance to answer his question, he spoke gain. This time, it was more harsh and unkind. "We'll see about that. But, for now, I'll keep what you had said to me in mind..And I hope you do that, too.." he said before walking away, and back to the cafe.

She watched him, tears streaking down her cheeks. Did she really have to lie to him like that? Did she had to hurt him like that?

Yeah, she did. She had to.

Probably..

She didn't know.

Three strikes, two more to go.

 

She shook her head, not wanting to think about the argument she had had with him from earlier. If she had, it will just hurt her even more, and she didn't want that. Ever.

So trying to distract herself, she started strumming a song on her guitar. She hummed along with each note she played, although most of the notes were wrong. Yep, she was going to go insane.

 

Sohyun stared at the photo in her hands, tears staining her cheeks. Just looking at the photo, hurted her. The memories of him came back, flooding her mind all at once.

She raised her thumb and gently caressed his face on the photo. He was smiling brightly at the camera when it was taken. "Why did you leave me..?" she whispered, a tear dripping onto the photo. "I still can't forget you.."

 

She stopped strumming her guitar and ruffled her hair, messing it up. She looked at the time, it was four in the evening. Deciding to go back, she ut her guitar away, back in the case, locking it first and then stand up with the case in her hand. A sigh escaped her lips. "And I'm off for another annoying day," she muttered, walking out of her bedroom.

---------------------​---------------------​---------------------​---------------------​---------------------
How's the story so far? Is it good?
Don't get too sad about the JiYeon couple. {:
They will get along again. Trust me. Kekeke. *Evil laugh*
Another update next week! I have to finish my two fanfics before winter!
Eep!
And I am nowhere close!