B.A.P.'s Coffee Shop

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon groaned softly as she opened her eyes. For some reason, she felt good today. Sleeping beside her, was Jimin. She smiled softly at the sight of seeing him asleep. Around her middle, she could feel his strong arms. It made her feel safe and protective.

He looks so peaceful sleeping, she thought and silently chuckled to herself.

She stretched out her hand, her fore-finger and traced around his eyes, a line from his forehead to the tip to his nose and stopped at his lower lip.

She gulped. She could feel her own cheeks burning up. Oh, god. What are you thinking?! she mentally screamed in her head.

Coming back to her senses, she quietly and quickly removed his arm around her waist. When she was finally free, she quickly got out of bed and put a blanket over his body. Next, she grabbed a sticky note and wrote on it, before sticking it on his forehead. Grinning to herself, she went to get ready.

It was time for her to look for a job.

She frowned to herself. All day today, she hasn't been able to find a good place for her to work. A sigh escaped her lips. "It's going to take me forever to find a job today," she muttered and silently groaned.

Then, she spotted a coffee shop. The shop seemed to be brand new.

They probably are looking for workers, she thought and headed towards the shop.

Miyeon stepped inside and looked around. It was cool, quite refreshing; better then outside.

This is a good place.

"Welcome to B.A.P's Coffee Shop," a deep voice said from behind her. Startled, she whirled around and look. He was tall, really tall. His hair was cut short, it was brown and he had a gummy smile. He seemed to be a little older then her, twenties probably.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Yoo Miyeon-imnida. I'm here to look for a job," she bowed politely and smiled a little.

He grinned. "We're actually full, but since you're pretty, we can accept you," he says and she blushed. No one had ever told her that she was pretty before.

Mostly, they would give her bad compliments based on her known reputation.

"Follow me," he said and went inside a room.

She followed.

"Hyung, Himchan hyung won't stop bothering me!" a boy's voice was heard and Miyeon raised a brow.

"Be quiet. We have a new worker," the guy with the deep voice called over to them and she silently chuckled, they're quite playful, I see.

"But, Yong Guk hyung!" the boy that was whining came in and she stared at him. He was much taller..And, he had pink hair, slicked back.

"Hi," Miyeon bowed and so did he. Then, four other boys came in.

"Who is she, hyung?" a boy with short, black hair asked, he looked a little chubby; but quite muscular..(?)

The guy, who seems to be Yong Guk, grinned at them. "Her name is Yoo Miyeon. SHe's here to look for a job," he told them and again, she bowed in a ninety degree angle. "Yoo Miyeon-imnida."

They all nodded.

"Daehyun," the guy with black hair and white striped fringe said with a smile. He was handsome, she was mesmerized.

The tall boy shook his head. "Hyung, you're making her fall for you," he says and she blushed as the guy Daehyun just chuckled. "I can see that. It's my specialty,"

"Youngjae, it's nice to meet you," the guy from earlier said and offered her a hand shake, which she gladly accepted.

"Jong Up, is my name," a cute guy said and he was quite muscular too. Mostly, they all were. He had both of his hands behind his back, and his smile; she found him adorable.

"More like, Mister Nice Guy," the guy with light pink hair snorted. He then looked at Miyeon, smiling mischieviously. "Kim Himchan, he introduced.

Last, was the guy with slicked hair and the one who was assuming that she had fallen for Daehyun. "Zelo, or Junhong. I'm the youngest," he smiled cheekily at her, her eyes widened. Youngest?!

Jimin yawned, stretching his arms out. He opened his eyes and looked around. She was no where to be seen. Where did she go?

Getting out of bed, he shrugged and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror, and saw that a blue (Blue, it is his favorite color, right? Along with Black, I think.) sticky note on his forehead.

He scoff. "That idiot," he muttered and grabbed the note, reading it.

Good morning, idiot! I'm off to find myself a job, so don't be too offended, . Cheer up, okay? ^^
Oh, and if you need my number, in case, it's on the back. And, if you still want me to live with you, bring my guitar home with you. I don't want to be bored to death. It makes me lonely. Also, if you don't know, this sticky note is a kiss on the forehead for you.
Muah!
It's your payback from yesterday night. If you don't like it, deal with it! :P
- Miyeon
P.S. Breakfast is on the table already. Oh, and don't even think that I'll tell you where I work, you stalker! Never! ><

He turned the note over to the back and chuckled. "You really are an idiot, aren't you?" he says and tucked the note in his pocket. "I'll find out sooner or later. And, what? The sticky note is my payback?" he scoff to himself. "She is unbelievable."

"Hey, I'm tall but doesn't mean that I can't be the maknae," Zelo, offended, says and she chuckled. "Mian. I've never seen a boy your age that tall before."

"well, now you do!" he grinned.

She smiled. "So, when do I start working?" she asked Yong Guk.

He shrugged his shoulders. "is now okay with you?"

Miyeon nodded, her eyes brightening. "Of course!"

Daehyun turned to the eldest. "But hyung, we're full," he says and Youngjae nodded. "yeah. We can't accept her."

She frowned. "Oh, really..?"

And, she thought she would be getting a job.

Jong Up smiled. "Of course, she can. She can help your cousin," he said and she brightened once more. He was a nice guy, she admit.

Beside him, Himchan sneered. "Told you, Mister Nice Guy."

Yong Guk turned to her. "You can help Youngjae's cousin as a cashier or a waitress, either is fine. You're accepted," his gummy smile returned.

Miyeon grinned. "Thanks. I'll work hard."

The six of them smiled at her. "We welcome you to B.A.P's Coffee Shop!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just had to put B.A.P in here. They're just too much. ><
Love them all~~ <33