Promise Broken

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

It was true, he couldn't. Something about her makes him lose control of himself. Each time she leaves for work, he would end up waiting all day. He just doesn't know that, though.

"Why are you still up?" she would ask him everytime she came home late and he always answer, "Watched an interesting show on television."

Jimin would just shrugged and go up the stairs to his room after the excuse. It had been almost two weeks since he had started doing this. It was hard for him.

 

Miyeon stared at him, shock. She wasn't even sure if he had meant it, or was he just joking around.

"Yeah, right," she muttered and rolled her eyes. "What's your order?" she asked, getting the pen in her hand ready to jot down his order of food.

"I don't want anything.."

But, you.

She stared at him. "Yah, don't play around, tell me your order," she snapped and he stared from the table to her, "I'm not."

The tone he used was serious, not a hint of playfulness was in it. It bothered her.

Was he angry again? Or, did something happen to him again?

"Whatever, I'm leaving. See you back home," she mumbled, turning around, slightly frowned. "You promised.." she said in a whisper and bit her trembling lower lip.

He broked it...Didn't he..?

She wasn't sure herself.

Miyeon walked away, her hands dropped to her sides, trembling.

She was angry and sad.

Jimin heard it and sighed. He had promised her, but he broked it.

Sighing, he lowered his head, staring down at his lap. He was thinking.

But, why was she disappionted by him broking the promise? Did she trust him after reading the note?

"I'm sorry.." he whispered, frowning, "I really am.."

Did she find trust in him, was that why she was disappionted?

"Good night, guys!" she called after them, waving. They waved back. "Bye, Noona/Unnie!" Both Zelo and Eunhae shouted as they both waved at her. The eight of them had finished working and was now parting to go home. It was already nine and it was dark.

Her shift was actually at four o'clock, but since it was the weekend so she decided to volunteer to work the whole day. SHe didn't want to be stick with him all day, either.

"bye!" she shouted, smiling waving both her arms in the air at them.

"Bye, Yeon!" she heard Jong Up and she chuckled. "Bye, Jongie!" she called back and she could see the members pushing him around, laughing and cooing.

Yeah, they were teasing him.

She stepped inside the house, it was dark and silent. Not a single sound was heard, neither his voice was heard. So, grumbling to herself, she took off her shoe and reached for the light switch...

When someone grabbed her and and pulled her towards the person. SHe was about to scream, but the person covered , preventing her from making any noise.

Was it a robbery? A kidnapper? Criminal?

Her body froze, tears watering her eyes. Fear and neverousness was eating her up. She was afraid of what was going to happen next.

Please, do not kill me, she prayed, shutting her eyes tight and letting the tears fall down.

"Hey," the person whispered, "are you crying?"

The voice, it sounded familiar..

Her eyes shot open in an instant and with all her strength, she turned around to face him, of course she can not see his face, it was too dark.

She removed his hand from and switched on the lights, now she could see his face clearly. "You jerk, you scared me!" she screamed and he flinched.

"ouch."

Miyeon glared at him, not liking his way of teasing. "Don't you know how scared I was was?! I thought I was going to get killed, you !"

Jimin grinned. "Really? Well, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," he said and she scoff at his words. Was he joking right now?

Of course, he always jokes.

She fumed and pushed him away from her. She was serious, now, she wasn't joking. "Ugh! I hate you! First, you broke your promise, now this?! What kind of joke is this?!" she shouted and he smirks only. "To scare you."

Right, it was that obvious.

Her teeth gritted, she was getting angrier. But, it was good she had a calm side of her too, so she won't let out her anger. "Stay.Away.From.Me..I.Hate.You," she says through her gritted teeth, in the calmest tone she could but, it was filled with anger, sorrow and hurt.

She ran up to her room and slammed the door, but this time, she didn't bother to lock the door. Because, if she did, she knew he'd be able to open it.

Miyeon just threw herself on the bed and buried her face in her pillow, sobbing.

Jimin sat on his bed and sighed, then threw his hat on the ground. He was angry, he didn't know why.

Was he angry at himsel? Or, angry because he did something wrong?

.....Both..?

He ruffled his hair, "What have you done, Jimin?" he mutters and stared at him closed bedroom door. Across, he could still hear her muffled cries, it was taunting him. Mocking him.

He knew, he had...

The promise, he promised her...

He had broken it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He broked the promise!
Don't worry, though. Everything will be fixed..Soon..I hope so.
Jokes.
You guys will have to wait.
But, this is not the last chapter, yet. The next chapter will be the last chapter, then you guys will have to wait for my next update. ^^
Time goes by fast, don't be angry! *Pouts*
Be patient. I'm sad too, because I won't be able to update my other BTS story too. I am still planning on how things are going to go, in order, to be exact.
I won't let you guys down like last time. {: