Nothing

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

 

 

After cleaning herself up, she came out of the bathroom dressed with his large t-shirt and shorts. He grinned at her and she blushed in return.

 

“You look beautiful,” he commented and she smiled.

 

“Ready for bed?”

 

She nodded as she carried her clothes with her to the guest room and he followed along.

 

L.Joe cleared his throat when she sat on the bed and pulled the covers to cover herself. He squeezed his eyes shut and with all the courage, he finally asked, “Can we..be together just for tonight?”


 

It was getting close to midnight but Miyeon hasn’t returned home and he was starting to get worried. He bit his lip and dialed her number but there was no answer. He might not admit it but he was worried for her. She should’ve been home but she wasn’t.

 

“Yoo Miyeon, where are you?” he whispered and dialed V’s number.

 

“Hello?”

 

His ear perked up and he asked, “Yah, have you seen Miyeon? She’s not home and it’s almost midnight!”

 

V scoffed at the end of the other line.

 

“If you wanted to know, why don’t you call her?” he said and Jimin pouted.

 

“I did but she didn’t answer. I’m worried..” he mumbled and V laughed at his response.

 

“Shouldn’t you be worried for your girlfriend instead of Miyeon? I mean, you are dating Nara, right?” he shot back with a slick comeback and Jimin swallowed hard.

 

“Right..”

 

V smirked even if Jimin didn’t see, he already knew.

 

“Hyung, I hope you made the right decision. I don’t want you hurt and regretting later on,” he honestly confessed his thoughts and Jimin nodded.

 

“Arasso..Night,” he hung up and throughout the whole night he thought about what V said. He didn’t sleep a wink from worrying about Miyeon and V’s words.


 

“Oppa..”

 

“Hmm?”

 

She held onto his hands and pulled his closer to her even though his body was already against her. But it wasn’t close enough.

 

“I..I forgive you. I’m sorry I lied..I just didn’t want any awkwardness between us. We’ve been friends for so long now and..I don’t know. I didn’t want to lose you because-”

 

“Because people break up all the time and forget about the other person,” he finished her sentence and she laughed lightly.

 

“Yes. I see that you’ve read that far,” she said and he snuggled against her neck.

 

“Sorry. I tried not to but I couldn’t,” his breath tickled her skin and she shivered.

 

The heat between them was getting thicker and intense that she didn’t want to move a muscle. Her heart was beating wildly and with his body pressed to hers, it wasn’t helping at all either.

 

“Have..Have you spoken to Sohyun?” she asked, trying to lessen the feeling and he nodded.

 

“What did you say? Did she forgive you?”

 

The guilt of her being with him was visible and he knew. After all, he was with Sohyun. At least, that was in the past.

 

“I..I told her not to wait for me anymore..She deserves better. I know she hates me but I also know what’s good for me and what's not. There’s too much guilt in me to continue where I left off, y’know..” he tells her and it was the truth. It just wouldn’t feel right if he were to go back as if nothing happened.

 

Miyeon smiled at his response and she agreed with him full heartedly.

 

“I feel guilty too..For hiding my feelings for you from her,” she said and he turned her around to look at him.

 

“Don’t worry. She’s hurt now but she’ll be fine. It takes time,” he smiled softly at her and buried her face in his chest. She wrapped her arm around him and his fingers brushed against her cheek.

 

She looked up and his face was just inches away. His small face could be seen from the moonlight and his eyes showed nothing but love in them. With a soft look, it glistened in the light.”


 

“I can’t believe he really went for Nara. Miyeon Noona would’ve been better,” the youngest said and rolled his eyes.

 

Just then V came in the living room and laughed out loud causing the rest of them to look at him.

 

“What are you laughing about?” Suga asked, irritated.

 

“Hyung, I have a feeling something great will happen,” he told them and pumped his fists in the air.

 

J-Hope scoffed.

 

“You’re always right when it comes to hunches,” he admitted and nodded in acknowledgment.

 

“Let’s pray,” their Leader says and Jin clapped his hands in response.

 

V smiled from ear to ear and the excitement didn’t leave him either. Even though he didn’t know what was going to happen, he still had a good feeling about everything else. A good hunch.


 

L.Joe stared at her and carefully making out her facial features. His heart skipped a beat at her lips and he knew her feelings were true but they weren’t there. Not for him.

 

When his lips were placed on hers, she didn’t know what to do. After all, this was what she had been waiting for for the last two years. His lips and his love. It was her greed.

 

Her hand ran through his hair and his arms tightened even more around her. She could feel the heat and wanted to go crazy but inside she knew her heart belonged to someone else. It didn’t feel right. It felt as if something was missing.

 

Her mind then thought about Jimin and she pulled away and stared into his eyes. It still had the same look and she can’t help but look away in guilt.

 

"I'm s-sorry..This isn't right.."

 

L.Joe chuckled at her and ruffled her hair.

 

“Don’t worry. I already know. You don’t have to feel bad. I’ll always be here no matter what,” he tells her and she hid her face in his chest again, embarrassed.

 

“There's a reason why I came to you..”

 

“I know. Jimin and Nara. I already know. I get it so stop worrying,” L.Joe assured the girl and he could feel her tears wetting through his shirt.

 

She looked up at him for the final time and gave him a smile, the softest smile ever. “Thank you, Byunghun Oppa.”

 

The boy kissed her on the forehead and she relaxed in his arms before falling fast asleep.

 

He watched as she slept and couldn’t help but smile at her only. His heart felt lighter than ever now although it hurt him that she was in love with someone else and he knew better then to get in between them. His decision may have been late and full of regrets, but at least the hurting he caused has finally been laid to rest even if it takes time for them to heal. He was glad everything was done and over.

 

L.Joe kissed her forehead once more and smiled to himself at her sleeping figure. He wanted nothing but for her to stop hurting.