The Second

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Hyung, are you sure we can't come over?" Jungkook, the youngest, kept whining. They were now in the hall, going back to class since their dance practice hours were up. Besides, they've had enough practice for the last four hours.

"Yes, I'm sure. You guys can't come over," he said and the others laughed.

"He's probably busy with Miyeon, Maknae," Suga said and Jimin turned to him, shooting lazors at him.

"Yoon Gi hyung could be right. Who knows," J-Hope said and smirked as Jimin groaned. "Seriously, guys?"

V nodded. "Yep. We're serious."

Jimin punched him in the arm and he winced. "Ow."

"You deserve it."

"Should we go and eat?" Jin asked, wanting them to stop the bickering. He was also hungry.

V mentally rolled his eyes at the eldest. "Lunch is in thirty minutes, hyung."

"Still, I don't have time to wait. It's food, Taehyung."

"Jimin hyung, why?" the youngest asked, still at it and Jimin turned to their leader. "A little help here, please?"

Rap Monster just chuckled, shaking his head. "Might as well let us," he said instead and Jimin scoff. "No, thank you," he muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Yah, Jiminie," Suga suddenly whispered sharply and his eyes widened. Didn't Miyeon call him that before too? She had, when she was moving in on the first day.

Miyeon wanted to shot back at him, but since his parents were here, she didn't want to be rude so, she smiled forcefully.
"H-Hey, Jiminie.." she mumbled through the smile, fake calling him by an un-existing nickname.
His parents chuckled. "Aigoo. Miyeon is already nervous. And, did you hear, Jimin? She gave you a nickname. How cute," his mother squealed and giggled as Jimin just scoff. "Sure."

He turned to look at the elder one. "What? If it's about me and Miyeon, shut it," he said and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I'm not joking either," he added in and Suga mentally smacked Jimin on the head. "Its not about the both of you, its Miyeon."

"What the hell is it?"

"Come over here, idiot," Suga hissed and he raised a brow. "What? Why?"

"Dumb ," J-Hope muttered and pulled the boy towards Suga. "Look, there," he pointed and they all looked.

It was Miyeon and a girl they've never seen before.

The BTS members watch as the unknown girl walked behind Miyeon, calling her name out loud, more like shouting.

That made Miyeon stop walking and turned around. They could see the unknown girl's mouth moving, but couldn't make out what she was saying. That was then, they saw the girl raising her hand as if she was ready to slap Miyeon.

"Hyungs, we have to do something!" the maknae hissed and that was when Jimin took action.

He ran towards the two girls.

"WOw. He sure cares," Jin commented and they all grinned, agreeing.

SLAP!

His friends eyes widened, not believing what they had just seen.

Jimin was in front of Miyeon, facing the right.

"Hyung!/Jimin!" they all shouted at once and ran towards them.

Her eyes were still closed.

She felt no pain. Not even a sting.

She, herself was confuse. Didn't she hear a slap? Then, why doesn't she feel any pain?

"Ow. ," a familiar voice cursed.

Just then she heard footsteps running behind her.

"Hyung!"

"Yah, Jimin!"

That was Suga and Jungkook. She was sure of it.

If she wasn't the one who got slapped, then it must've had been.....

She opened her eyes and saw that it was indeed Jimin standing in front of her. It was Jimin who had gotten slapped, not her.

Her eyes travelled to Sohyun, who was also shock. Her eyes were wide in shock, of course. "J-Jimin.."

He turned to face her, Sohyun. "No one touches her, but me," he hissed and Miyeon blinked.

What in the world did he just say?

Sohyun scoffed at his sudden statement and looked at Miyeon. "I won't ever forgive you, Yoo Miyeon."

With that, she brushed past Miyeon and walked away.

Jimin turned around to look at her. "Are you okay?" he asked. The worriedness in his voice was visible.

She just stared at him and travelled to his red cheek. Guilt was eating her up.

"Hyung, noona, are you guys alright?" jungkook asked as they all ran to the both of them.

"Yah, Jimin, gwenchana?" Suga asked and Jimin nodded. "I'm fine. But, I don't think she is.." he said as he pointed a finger at Miyeon.

She was still staring at his red cheek. It should've had been her to be slapped. Not him.

"Miyeon-sshi, are you okay?" Jin asked and she finally blinked. "Eh?"

Rap Monster chuckled. "We're glad you're okay."

Jimin crossed his arms. "Can you explain to me why you were just going to get slapped in the face?" he asked and Miyeon turned to look at him with an angry expression with tears starting to fill her eyes.

"Yah, you ert! Who told you to block my way!" she shouted and he scoff. "I got myself slapped for you. Shouldn't you be thanking me?"

Miyeon scoff at his choice of words. He doesn't even know what was going on and yet, he had himself slapped for nothing. "You don't even know the reason why! Stay out of it!" she cried and ran out of the school building.

Jimin scoffed, not believing her. "Is that how she thank a person who had just helped her?"

"What's with her? Yah, did you piss her off again?" J-Hope asked him and he rolled his eyes,"No, hyung."

"She is a tough chick," Suga commented and Jimin shot him a look. "Don't, hyung."

Jin shook his head. "You should really go after her. She needs someone to comfort her," he said and Jimin shook his head in return, being stubborn. "To get slap agian, I don't think so."

"Hyung, you should listen to Jin hyung. Remember, she has no one but you, hyung?" the maknae said raising a brow and crossing his ams.
The boy sighed. "Maybe you should be me instead," he muttered and V smirked, "I don't mind at all," he said, even though it was meant for Jungkook, not him.

He glared at his friend. "SHut up, V. I'm off," he mumbled and gloomily walk away.

They just laughed as they all watched their poor friend walk out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JiminXMiyeon moments are next! {: