"Bang. That Was A Lie."

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

The bell ringed and students quickly left, except for Sohyun. She was still in deep thoughts herself of what had happened from the last few weeks. The slap that Jimin had took for Miyeon and, her apology, it has been almost two weeks since.
But, what caught her attention were the words that he had said when she had slapped him

Her eyes travelled to Sohyun, who was also shock. Her eyes were wide in shock, of course. "J-Jimin.."
He turned to face her, Sohyun. "No one touches her, but me," he hissed and Miyeon blinked.

Her eyes narrowed. What he had said, did he mean it?
Then, there was her apology, Miyeon's.

It was silent for a moment. An awkward silent.
"I should get going. It's almost time to go," Sohyun said, about to go turn off the player, but Miyeon stopped her. "I want to apologize."
She just happed to blurt that out of the blue.
Sohyun turned to her. "Apologize?"
She nodded. "I'm sorry..I know you won't forgive me that easily but...I just feel like I have to..If I don't apologize, I might regret it my whole life..." she admitted. And, this time, she was really apologizing.

Sohyun bit her lip nervously. She remembered that Miyeon was going to say something until the bell cut her off, and she knew that it was something about him. Something, she, herself don't know.
What was it that she didn't know? What was Miyeon going to say before the bell cut her off?

The teacher looked up from her book and noticed that Sohyun was still sitting in her seat. She stood up from her desk and walked over to the girl's desk. "Miss Kwon, class has ended."

Sohyun snapped out of her thoughts and looked up. "N-Ne?"

"Class has ended. You may leave," her teacher said, and her tone wasn't nice either.

She nodded and bowed her head in apology before standing up and started to pack all her things then, left in deep thoughts.

Just what is the relationship betweentt them both? What had Miyeon been hiding from her?

"Yah, you jerk! Give it back!" Miyeon shouted as he took her bag away from her grasp. "Yah!"

Jimin held up her back-pack and grinned at her. "Not until I have my payback."

She glared at him, digging holes through his head. "I do not have to pay you back! There is nothing!" she yelled and pouted. "Really? Then, I shouldn't had stayed?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't had stayed," she muttered, still glaring at him.

He smirked in return. "But, I had to. You needed me," he said and she silently groaned. Here it goes again. "I didn't need you," she spat.

"Then, what was with the lonely part? You said that if I leave, you would be lonely. And, by the look of it, you hate being lonely," he pointed out and she frowned. She does hate being lonely.

"I'm right, aren't I?" he asked, standing in front of her as he was still holding her bag up so she wouldn't get it.

Miyeon snapped back to reality and glared at him. "Yes, I hate being lonely. But, that doesn't mean that I needed you. Now, give me back my bag," she hissed and got on her tippy-toes as she reached for it.

"No," he says and moved to the sidem making her catch mid air instead and he took that chance to wrap his arm around her from behind.

His sudden action made her froze, her eyes wide as the familiar feeling came back to her. Not the first, but second.

Jimin smirked and raised his free hand up, pointing at her head like a gun. "Bang," he whispered into her ear, "That was a lie."

No words came out of . All she could hear was her heart beating.

"Four more strikes to go...Then, I'll be able to get my payback," he let go of her and grinned, going back to his joking self. "Come and get it!" he said and ran off with her bag.

Miyeon, still frozen in her spot, watched as he ran off with her bag in his hand.

Jimin threw her bag on the couch and plopped down beside it. He was exhausted from the running he had did.

Just then, Miyeon came in after, breathless. "You......"

He looked back and shrugged. "Not my problem."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up. Give me back my backpack," she said and tried to make a grab for it, but fail. He took it away from her. "Under one condition."

"What?" she said, annoyed.

"Cook for me."

Her jaw dropped. Was he serious? Cook for him?

She shook her head. "No."

"Then, I guess, I'll just have to take a look inside," he said and started to her bag and her eyes widened. "No, you can not!" she shouted, trying to grab it from him, but he held it up. "Why? Do you have something private in here?"

MIyeon chewed the inside of her cheek. "No..I just don't like people going through my things.." she made up an excuse.

"Huh, really?"

She noodded.

"Then, cook for me."

She shot him a look. "No."

"Then, I'll just look thr---"

"Okay, okay! I will cook!"

"He grinned. "Good. I'm starving."

"Don't start a trauma if you do not like it. I don't know how to cook that much, so if you don't like it, deal with it."

He grinned and picked up his pair of chopsicks. "We'll see," he said and started to eat.

Miyeon watched him, afraid he'll dislike her cooking, but shrugged it off. He was the one who threatened her to cook for him, so if he doesn't like it, he had to to deal with it.

Jimin stopped chewing and she raised a brow. "Is it bad?"

"You didn't poison the food, did you?" he asked, instead of answering.

Miyeon scoff. "I should've when I had the chance, huh?" she muttered and he raised a brow. "DId you?"

"I would when I get the chance again," she snapped. "If it tastes bad, that's the sign of poison."

He swallowed the food in his mouth. "Chill, woman. Why so serious?"

"Shut up, you ert. Continue your eating."

He chuckled. "You are so fu---"

RING DING DONG!

He raised a brow at her. "Did you invite someone?"

She scoff. "Yeah, death."

He rolled his eyes at her. "Idiot," he muttered and stood up from his seat and going into the living room.

Miyeon was sitting, waiting for him to come back, and he did. He ran.

"Hide!" he hissed and she raised an eye-brow. "Why?"

"It's my cousin! Hurry!" he whispered sharply and his eyes widened. "Your what?!"

He covered . "Not so loud! She'll hear you, idiot!"

She removed his hand and glared at hi. "Stupid jerk," she hissed back before disappearing into the living room, grabbing her bag before he notices annd her shoe and quickly went up the stairs and into her bedroom.

She closed her door and threw her bag on the ground. "That jerk."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. I got that idea of Jimin doing that to Miyeon while listening to 'We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2'.
Besides, I thought it would go along with a scene that I have in my head. [;
Too bad, it'll be a long way though..Not really. Huhu~~
But, I just have to say something real quick. I just have to say it here on AF

DEAR VIXX,
I FREAKEN LOVE YOU!!!

I stayed up two days ago watching their live performances of their song G.R.8.U and it got me crying. I mean, the fanchants when Leo was hitting his high notes. I always cry whenever I see that part. For real. *CRIES*
I just don't get why they don't ever get first place when they worked so hard just for a comeback, especially, for their fans, I swear. Seriously, they've made two (Now, three with G.R.8.U) comebacks already without rest!
Ugh. I just hope they when first place next time. And, I'll be the one voting my off for them, for sure. [;

CHA HAKYEON . JUNG TAEKWOON . LEE JAE HWAN . KIM WON SIK . LEE HONGBIN . HAN SANGHYUK . V . I . X . X . <3

FOREVER A STARLIGHT. <3