Hey, Crazy Idiot

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Honey, get your luggages down here!" Her mother called up to her. She was in her room upstairs debating whether or not she was going to go or stay. She groaned and stood up from her bed as her own feet dragged her downstairs. "Someone spare me."

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "I don't want to go.." she said as she rested her arm over the railing of the stairs. "I hate him."

"But, you made your decision yesterday," her father said with a frown. Miyeon sighed. "Dad, our decisions can change."

Her mother shook her head. "We have already informed his parents already. Now, go and get your suitcase. We are leaving."

The way her mother spoke was stern and frightening.

"If we told them that you have change your mind, it will be a waste of their efforts," her father pointed out and she raised a brow. "And, just where did the waste of efforts come from?" she questioned.

"Making your bedroom, of course!" her mother beamed.

She scoff. "Wow."

Her parents chuckled. "Now, go and get your luggages. We're going to be late," said her father with a grin and she rolled her eyes. "As if," she muttered and slowly walked back up the stairs.

"Faster!" her mother shouted out lout and she huffed. "Arasso!"

She stayed in her seat, not wanting to get out of the car.

"Aren't you going to get out, dear?" her mother asked.

She shook her head. "No."

"Miyeon," her father said firmly and she sighed. "Fine.."

She unbuckled her seat-belt and got out of the car then closing the car door. Her father honked and she covered her ears. "APPA!"

"Sorry, honey. His parents are coming too," her father said apologetically and she literally screamed out loud. "WHAT!?"

"Sorry, dear."

It was her mother.

"I'm going to stay with that jerk for six whole months on my own?!" she finally exploded and her parents gave her a firm look, saying, 'Do-not-say-that'.

She scoffed again. "Whatever. I'm walking home," she mumbled and was about to go when the door of Jimin's house opened.

"Hello, Miyeon dear," Mrs. Park called out and she forced a smile, cursing to herself.

"Damn. I should've had ran."

And walked towards the front door of the house. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. park."

Meanwhile, Jimin was upstairs on his phone. He was talking to V about the incident from yesterday until he heard her mother's voice from outside. He got up from lying down in bed and took a look outside of the window.

Miyeon was walking towards his house, smilng as she was dragging her luggage along side with her.

A smirk tugged on his lips. "That crazy idiot is here. I gotta go, dude," he told V and he could tell that V was smirking to himself on the other line. "Alright. See ya, dude."

And with that, he hung up, putting away his phone before he walked out of his room.

Miyeon bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Mr. and Mrs. Park," she said with a fake smile. Mrs. Park chuckled. "Please. Just call us Aunt and Uncle."
her eyes narrowed with a shock expression. What the hell? We're not even dating.

"You doon't need to be formal. Our son is upstairs," Mr. Park said and she nodded, as if she cared. "Ah..Ne.."

Just then Jimin appeared beside his mother.

"What do you mean, dad? I'm right here," he said and looked at Miyeon with a playful smirk.

"Hey, Crazy idiot."

​--------------​--------------​--------------​--------------​--------------​--------------​--------------
A/N: Color grey are the characters thoughts in their head. The words that they want to say. ^^