Teased

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

It was a Friday, and school had ended.

Miyeon let her bag slid out of her hand and ran to her bed, free falling. "Ahh~Finally, it's the weekend!" she said, muffled in the pillow and shuffled around, hugging her pillow.

Jimin stood by the door, leaning against the frame of the door, raising his brow. "Wow, you must be really happy," he commented.

She whipped her head back, staring back at him with a wide grin. "Duh! It's finally the weekend!" she sighed happily and buried her face back into the pillow.

"Really?" he asked, pushing himself off the door frame and walked towards her, he sat beside her and leaned in. "Aren't you going to be stuck with me, then?"

Rolling her eyes, Miyeon turned her head to look at him..

His face was only a few inches away, her eyes widened and her heart was beating uncontrollably. She did not dare to speak or utter a word out; because if she did, their lips would be close to touching...And, if it did...

It would be her first.

So, instead, her breath was caught in . She certainly did not want her first kiss to be with him, but someone who she truly loves.

"YOu know, it's not too late for my payback," he says, his warm breath hitting against her own lips, it made her swallow hard. "A kiss wouldn't hurt, right?"

He leaned in more, his eyes staring into her own eyes, it pentrenated her. Now, they both were only centemeters to kissing.

Coming back to her senses, she pushed him away. "Get away from me, ert! I'll never pay you back!" she said, sticking out her tongue at him, it only made him grin. "Really, are you sure about that?"

He his lower lip as he asked her.

She nodded. "Never."

"Never say never."

"Shut up, you dimwit."

"I can't, sorry," he grins wider.

"Annoying ," she stood up and was about to walk away when he suddenly yanked her back; falling on the bed, back first. He leaned over her, half his body on top of hers. "Don't try to be hard-to-get," he said and she glared at him, raising her hands up to push him away, but he caught both of her hands.

He pinned her down. "V was right," he mumbles and she raised a brow. "Right about what?" she asks.

"You are feisty," he smirks, "I like."

She scoff. "Yah, don't play around, and let me go! I have to finish my homework!" she shouts, struggling, but he was stronger then her. "Yah, Jimin!"

"not until I get my payback~~" he sanged.

"You'll never get your payback, now let go!"

"Then, no."

She groaned. "Seriously, Jimin."

"No."

"YAH!"

He pouted. "PAyback, first."

"No, Jimin. Now, let go!"

"Shiro."

"Please? I'll pay you back in another time?" she pleaded, trying to use her puppy eyes on him.

It didn't work, at all.

"Aw, you're so cute when you do that," he cooed and chuckled as she sighed, annoyed by his teasings.

"Let go, Jimin."

"No."

"Why?"

"Payback, first. Then, I'll let you go," he says and she scoffs at his request. "I'm not going to kiss you, okay? Never."

"Sure, we'll see about that," he shrugs and she glowered at him, trying to gain all her strength so she could get him off her.

But, no.

He just had to be too muscular.

Then, an idea came to her head.

She hid a smirk and faked a sigh. "Fine."

He blinked. "What?"

Miyeon looked up at him, trying hard not to laugh, because if she did, he would know that something was up. So, she held back her laughter for later. "I'll kiss you, your payback."

"really?" he asked, not believing her sudden statement.

Was she for real?"

"Really. Just let go of my hands."

He furrowed his brows. "You're bluffing."

She innocently blinked at him. "No, I'm not."

"I don't believe you," he shook his head and she bit the inside of her cheek. Damn, that bastard.

She tried more.

"I'm for real, Jimin."

He smirks, leaning closer. "How can I believe you?"

.

Her head was spinning around, trying to find an answer to his question, her mind went blank. There was nothing for her to say to make him believe her. He was one smart jerk, she agreed.

"Heh, see. You were lying."

It hit her.

The strikes.

Laughing mentally, she grinned at him. "You don't remember about the strikes?" she asked and he arched his brow. "okay?"

"If I lie, that strike is use. Is that fair?" she asked, regretting, and he smirked down at her. "Fine. If you lie, you'll lose a strike."

"Okay, try me," she says and he looked at her in suspicion, slowly loosening his grip.

Then, she made her move.

Miyeon yanked her hands from his grip and pushed him aside, making him fall off of her and onto the bed. SHe got ontop of him, both her hands on the side of his head.

She smirked at him. "I told you."

Jimin stared up at her, his expression, shock and surprise. Miyeon was ontop of him, he couldn't believe it. His heart was beating wildly inside of his chest. A girl had never done anything like this to him. Not even once. He find it quite attractive.

"Now, for the payback," she whispered, leaning in, his eyes widened as horror crossed his face.

Was she seriously going to kiss him?

Her breath tickled his bare neck, he was wearing as usual, a muscle shirt; goosebumps formed.

"Idiot," she whispers, before leaning back and pushed herself off of him. She then started laughing, standing up. "Oh.my.god. You're hilarious! I can't believe you fell for it!" she exclaimed and clutched her stomach. She couldn't control it anymore.

Jimin stared at her, baffled by her tease. She was laughing hard, tears almost coming out of her eyes. "And, you said I'm fun to to tease, you are fun to tease."

He scoffed.

He couldn't believe it.

She had tricked him. Teased by her.

"Crazy idiot," he muttered and walked out of her room as she just resumed her laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha, Jiminie got teased by Miyeon~~ {:
Next chapter is coming up! Hehe. :33
BTOB is coming back, YESS!!! :D