Fluttered

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Nara was walking up the steps to Big Hit High.

She had volunteered to help out with the school's activities. She couldn't refuse the offer when they had asked her nicely. And of course, she knew that the BTS members would be there too. But she wanted to help out so she accepted it. You may seem likely for helping with the school's activities was an excuse for seeing Jimin, too.
 
Since their break up, she still hadn't gotten over it. It's been two years already and yet, her feelings still hasn't faded. It was hard for her, but she had to do it for the best. Don't get her wrong, she still blames herself for hurting him. And she regrets it. A lot.
 
Her phone ringed and she answered it. It was the school office. "Ne. I'll be there in a minute," she says and hung up, putting the phone on vibrate. She smiled to herself, prepared for the day, at least.
 
"That's one," a familiar voice said, "but, there's more to it."
 
Her brows arched.
 
The voice of the person sounded familiar to her. Jimin, his name popped up in her head. "It can't be.." She mutters, "he hates waking up early," she told herself and shook her head.
 
Then, another voice spoke, it was feminine. It was from a girl, this time.
 
"And, more to it....You mean...?"
 
"You really want to know?" The voice who she had thought belonged to Jimin asked.
 
There was a long pause for a few seconds, she didn't know why, but she was praying for the person not to be Jimin.
 
"No, thanks. Now will you please let go? School is about to start," the female voice spoke instead, and for some reason, she felt relieved. "Too bad. You asked for it," the male voice said and it made her heart stopped. Jimin, is that his voice?
 
"Ask for wha----"
 
Her eyes stared at the two of them, one person happened to be the person she had wished it wasn't. The other was no other then Miyeon, the girl who worked at the Coffee Shop. What she was seeing in front of her was: Jimin kissing Miyeon on the forehead.
 
Was her eyes deceiving her?
 
"That," Jimin replied and leaned back, grinning.
 
She could see him looking down at her, Miyeon, he chuckled. "Aigoo. How cute," he cooed and she could see Miyeon's expression. Shock and speechless. "Did you just...."
 
"Kiss you on the forehead? Yes, I did."
 
She saw Miyeon covering her face with her palms and looked at Jimin, he seemed to enjoy it as if he was savoring the moment. It broked her heart, shattering it into a million pieces. Her eyes watered just watching the scene. He seemed to like Miyeon. The look in his eyes tells it all.
 
Her phone vibrated and she pulled it out, it was the school office only. Sniffling, she wiped her tears away and put her phone back in her purse. She then cleared , making him turn his head at her direction. Nara forced a smile. "Annyeong, Jimin-ah."
 
"No-Noona.." He whispered and Miyeon looked.
 
It was indeed her, Nara.
 
Embarrassed, Miyeon pushed Jimin away and bowed. "Nara," she bowed and smiled a little.
 
Nara forced a nod. "Sorry for interfering...I..I'm here because they invited me to help with the school's activities.." She said to them and Miyeon nodded, not knowing what to do. "O-Oh, r-really..That's great.."
 
She nodded and looked away from both Miyeon and Jimin. "Again, I'm sorry for ruining your moment together.." She says and bowed before entering the school building with a broken heart. 
 
Miyeon looked over to Jimin, he seemed to be frozen in place. Why was he like this? Did they know each other? She asked herself, shook the questions out of her head. "Yah," she waved her hand in front if him. "ert."
 
He came back to reality and stared at Miyeon. "Yeah?"
 
"Idiot. You look as if you were frozen."
 
Jimin laughed. "Sorry. I was just...Surprise to see her," he mumbled and she raised a brow. "Wae?"
 
He shook his head. "Nothing..Just go to class," he said and she nodded. "Don't think I accepted your apology, jerk."
 
She left.
 
He watched as she went inside and then at the ground. He was confuse now.
 
Miyeon stared at the board, her mind repeating the scene of her and him from earlier, it softened her a little.
 
Jimin scoffed at her and pulled her towards him, making her collide into his chest. "You're cold, and yet you didn't bother to say a word."
 
Miyeon's eyes widened and he wrapped his coat around her body. His strong arms circling around her, to keep his coat from opening. "You should've had brought a coat with you, you know," he said, his warm breath tickling her neck, she shivered. "See, you're cold," he said and sighed, obviously feeling good about it, while her heart itself was beating violently inside of her, bouncing against her rib cage.
 
At that scene replaying, it made her wonder, why would he care if she was cold or not?
 
Miyeon blinked and rubbed her eyes. Don't think about it, Idiot. You're still mad at him, remember that, she told herself, but her heart was telling her that she wasn't.
 
Jimin groaned. "Can you please not ruin my perfect mood, right now? I've been wanting to do this for a while now. And, no. I don't want to let you go, yet," he said and she rolled her eyes. "Wanting to do what? Hug me when I am not cold?" she said in sarcasm and he grinned. "That is one," he says, "But, there is more to it."
Miyeon looked up at him at his response. "And, more to it, you mean...?"
A mischievious smirk formed on his lips. "You really want to know?"
At that, she shook her head. She could tell it what he wanted just by seeing his signature smirk plastered on his face, it was going to be one of his erted movements.
"No, thanks. Now, will you please let go? School is about to start," she said, her usual cold tone returning at him and he sighed in response. "Too bad, you asked," he shrugged.
"Ask for wha---"
"That," he replied and leaned back, grinning down at her. He looked at her and saw her expression. Jimin chuckled. "Aigoo. How cute," he cooed and she silently and speechless raised her hand and touched her forehead, her eyes still gazing at him. "Did you just..."
Her words trailed off and he finished her sentence for her. "Kiss you on the forehead? Yes, I did."
 
At the thought of it, she blushed and looked down at the top of her desk, biting her lower lip nervously. For some reason, she felt embarrass.
 
The image of Jimin kissing her on the forehead repeated non-stop, it made her heart pound and she can feel a flutter feeling in the pit if her stomach.
 
She clutched onto her stomach, keeping her from feeling the fluttering feeling. It was no help at all.
 
Huffing, she pinched herself, only to end up wincing in pain. Damn you, stupid jerk, she thought and sighed to herself. She wanted the fluttering to stop.
 
Then absentmindedly, she raised her hand and gently touched the spot on her forehead where he had placed his lips on. And unknowingly, a smile formed in her lips, remembering it.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woo! Finally updated after...I don't know how many days or month(s). /:
I apologize for not updating my stories!! Ugh. I feel bad. A lot of you guys must've had been waiting, right? Mainhae! >\\\\\\<
 
And for henry89lau, this chapter is for you! Hehe. I don't know which story you like so I decided to update which ever. But, tomorrow, I'll be updating my other BTS story which features V. I thank you so much for supporting my stories. Kkkk.
 
Again, I'M SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING!! >\\\<
I'm such a bad author. /hands gun over/ (You wouldn't dare to) {: