Getting Bully/Small Advise

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

It was another school day.

"Remember to stay away from me," Jimin reminded her as they both walked down the street. They both were heading to school and was only a block away from the building.

"You've told me that more than once. I get it, okay?" she said it slowly, rolling her eyes at him.

"Heh. Just in case your head's too dense," he commented and she she gave him a look. "I seriously hate you, Jimin."

"He grinned at her. "I know. I've been told."

Miyeon groaned and stopped walking, making his walk past her. "Is something wrong?"

"You're annoying the out of me."

"Really?"

"Seriously, Jimin. You're really pissing me off."

"I'm what?"

"SHUT UP!"

That made him flinch. "Ouch."

Miyeon, with a sigh, brushed past him. "Annoying bastard," she muttered and he just laughed. "You're really fun to tease, y'know that?"

She groaned. "Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"Please and do shut up, for once."

By the time they both got to school, girls surrounded them once more. Why does he got to have such a pretty face for the girls to love him so much? Can't be just be a nerd or have something on his face to make look ugly?

But, no.

God just had to make him a pretty boy.

"I'll see you whenever," she said plainly said and gave him a small wave of dismissive before turning to leave.

"Where're you going?" he asked and she rolled her eyes. "Class, where else?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Where will you be going?"

MIyeon grimaced and wrinkled her nose. "I'll never tell you if I were to go somewhere," she said and he smirked, crossing his arms. "We'll see about that."

"Shut up, will you? I'm going to be late because of you," she muttered and gave him a last eye roll before going to class. Stupid , she thought.

Jimin just watched her as she walked inside the building. She was one amusing girl - And, fun to tease.

While he was looking, his fangirls were in a daze. What was the relation between the both of them?

Yep, rumors were going to be spread.

"Yah, Jimin, are you okay?" Rap Monster asked once they got to the dance practice room.

"Yeah. I'm fine, why?" he asked, trying to look cool.

"Dude, you seem out of it today," J-Hope said with his brow raised. "the whole day," he added and the boy shrugged. "I'm fine."

The members looked at him in suspicion.

"You sure you're fine? Because you sure doon't look like you are," V said and the other three nodded.

"I'm fine, seriously. What's there to be wrong about?" he asked and faked a laugh.

Jin crossed his arms, rolling his eyes at . "How about, you looking up your past girlfriend, then being heartbroken all over again. Does that answer your question?" Jin remarked, pointing out the things that were obvious.

Jimin's laugh quieted down and soon his smile turned into a straight thin line, saying,"Really?...It was that obvious..."

"Of course, it was. We all know that when you're down, it's all because of her," Suga muttered and he frowned. "I must be stupid, huh?"

The maknae pouted. "Don't be sad, hyung. We're always here for you."

He smiled a little. "Thanks."

"Don't forget Miyeon will too," V reminded the members and they all smirked. "Right," J-Hope said and they laughed as Jimin shot them a dirty look. "Shut up, guys."

Why is he getting bully by s?

Miyeon stared at the girl in front of her. She was a freshman.

"Excuse me, but I have to get to class," she said and the girl scoff. "Just what is your relationship with Jimin Oppa?"

She didn't ask it in a friendly way, it was rather like a 'You-better-tell-me-or-you're-dead' kind of way.

How pathetic, she thought before brushing past the girl and her group of friends.

"Yah, Yoo Miyeon!" the girl shouted in anger.

She stopped walking. "Great. Even freshmans know my name," she muttered under her breath and tightened her grip on her backpack strap as the girls blocked her way.

"I asked you a question," the freshman said and she rolled her eyes. She was getting annoyed by the attention she was recieving now, especially when it comes to getting bully.

"Why would I answer a question that is based on my personal life?" she asked, questioning the freshman.

The girl scoff. "Because I love Jimin Oppa. Is that enough for you to tell me what your relationship with Jimin oppa is now?"

Miyeon stared at the girl, who was a freshman, and almost burst out laughing, but kept it in since she didn't want to be mean-er then she already has.

"You love Jimin?" she asked, emphasizing the word 'Love' and the freshman could tell that she was making fun of her.

"And, why would you love someone who doesn't even love you back?"

That stung the frehsman because Miyeon could already see the tears that were b in her eyes and that she was going to cry any second now.

"If I were you, I would stop, seriously. His cute image or face is not even all that either. You just don't know his real personality, yet. And, if you do, I'm sure you would hate him as much as I do too. So, don't waste your time, especially your school days when you are supposed to study, on a pretty boy who don't even know that you exist, alright? Go find someone that will love you for who you are, not for how you look," she advised and the freahman's tears fell as her friends stared at her with shock expressions.

She stared at them questioningly.

Were they shock because the girl who was known to be ignorant and careless had just given a full speech or a piece of advise to a girl who was in a lower class then her. Or, because she made their friend cry and they don't know what to do?

With a last sigh, Miyeon turned around. "Also, don't pay attention to any kind of rumors. They aren't always true..And, it's your choice to listen to the words I had said from earlier. Don't bother me anymore. I'm not in the best mood today to play," she said and started walking away from them.

From afar, she could hear the freshman's friends saying soothing words as they tried to cheer her up and comfort her. She wished she could have those kinds of friends who would love and care for her just like that freshman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter nine is up! Yeahh!
Can not believe I have to re-type this whole chapter because I accidently paste something else when I was trying to fix the font. Ugh. A strike in the heart. -.-
Anyways, be ready for JiminXMiyeon moments! Be prepare! Hehe.
Love Jiminie~~ :3