He/For Her

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

 

After second and third period, Miyeon noticed that not Jimin or the other members were in class so she decided to ditch her fourth hour to look for them. An another word, she wanted to talk to Jimin. Miyeon hadn’t decided what she wanted to say yet but maybe it was just another excuse to see him and hear his voice.

She giggled to herself and skipped along the hallway. She stopped after reaching the end of the hall and spotted Jimin.

“Hmm. Where is he going?” she asked herself and decided to follow him.

When she realized where he was headed, she smiled and followed him up the stairs but without him knowing. He was going to the rooftop.

When she got to the top of the staircase, she heard his joyful voice echo. Something good must’ve had happened because she hadn’t seen him this happy before.

“Woooo! Score!”

Miyeon mentally rolled her eyes but chuckled at his cuteness. She took a peek and saw the his other friends there as well.

“What?” J-Hope asked with a confused look as Jungkook had a brow raise. Most of them had mixed feelings it seems like.

He was facing them which was a good thing because she didn’t want him to think she was eavesdropping on them. She couldn’t help but smile at the sight of him being happy. It didn’t last long though because the next thing he said was, “We’re dating!”

Her smile immediately fell at those two words. She felt her heart drop and the tears welled her eyes. Thinking back to what V had told her, he was right.

She regretted it.
 

“You’re just like her, Nara. You two are similar in your own ways. She was just like you, denying her feelings towards him and when the time came, she wasn’t ready. I’m not going to say I understand because I don’t, but I just want you to be honest. I don’t want you to regret the decision you’re making now,” he said and she bit her bottom lip only not knowing how to reply back.

He continued, “She denied her feelings until it was too late. She left without even telling. Can you imagine what he went through? All I’m saying is, when the time comes you better be ready because Jimin Hyung isn’t going to take no for an answer. He’s not going to give up easily,” he finished and sighed before letting her free from him.
 

Miyeon wiped the tears from her eyes away just in time before the door opened revealing V. He had an angry look and she smiled at him.

“Oh, Miyeon..” he said in surprise and she gave him a small wave.

“H-Hey..”

“How much did you hear?” he asked her as he gripped her arm and she wince.

“Taehyung, you’re hurting me,” she mumbled and tried to remove his hand but failed to and he let go with a frown.

“Sorry. I got worked up there for a second..But you didn’t hear anything..right?” he questioned her and she shook her head, lying.

“Nope. I just got here. Why, did I miss something?” she asked trying to be dumbfounded and hoping he wouldn’t notice her red eyes.

Taehyung shook his head and she nodded before telling him she was going to go say hi to the others but he stopped her from going. As much as Miyeon wanted to see him she was glad V had taken her away because she wasn’t sure how she was going to take it.
 

Suga got up and put a hand on Jimin’s shoulder before walking away and the others follow lead but Jin stayed behind. Jimin watched as they left and he scratched his head.

“Was it something I said?”

Jin sighed as he looked at his friend. For the first time, he felt bad for Jimin. Not because of the decision but of how the outcome was going to be.

“Are you sure about this? What about Miyeon? ”

Jimin laughed, pushing the thought away.

“Hyung, I know I’m sure. I’ve been waiting for this day. And Miyeon has nothing to do with this. My choice, my happiness,” he told Jin and grinned widely.

The elder one just gave him a weak nod and walked away but stopped shortly before reaching the door.

“I hope you don’t regret your decision,” he says and left.

Jimin just kept the grin on his face and was too dazed to even pay attention to the reactions from his friends. Nara was the only one on his mind.
 

Miyeon looked at her phone for the time and it was almost lunch hour. The thought of Jimin and Nara together still hasn’t left her mind yet. Just thinking about it made her want to cry right then and there.

Then, the image of L.Joe came to her thoughts. She remembered his words perfectly and clearly.
 

He sat down on the couch and he patted the seat beside him, telling her to sit. She obeyed and did as told.

“What did you want to say? Hurry because I’m busy,” she tells him and out of nowhere he laid his head on her shoulder.

Her heart stopped but started beating again. What made it worse was he put his arms around her and he felt so comfortable and warm she didn’t want him to let go. All the anger disappeared from her in an instant.

“I’m sorry. And if you ever need me or anything, you know I’m always here for you,” he told her and she gave him a small nod. Her body was tense and she almost forgot how to breathe.

L.Joe then faced her and pulled her face to him so they were face-to-face with one another. Her eyes were sad and he frowned at the sight of it.

“You know no matter what, I will never leave you alone. Not ever. I know I did and I failed to promise you that but now I mean it. And now, I’m here to keep it. No matter what I will be here and when you need me, I will be here for you. Wherever you are, I will be there. For you,” he says and she was crying now.

“You were gone for so long. I missed you so much. I thought you weren’t ever coming back,” she cried on his shoulder and he held her close to him.

“I know, and I’m sorry for making you wait. Sohyun, too,” he said and she held him closer to her. All two years of her life she had been waiting for him and now he was right here sitting beside her. Miyeon just wanted to hold him and feel his warmth and hear his soothing words like before when everything was the same.
 

That was all she needed because the next thing she did was walk out of class and outside the school building with tears running down her cheeks.

Miyeon dialed his number and when he answered, she couldn’t control it anymore and let it out.

“I need you.”

“Arasso. Where are you?”

After telling him where to meet her, she hung up and walked away from the school without looking back. All that mattered was, he was going to be with her. He was here for her.