Apology

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"My name is Eun, freshman year," she introduces herself and they nodded. She then looked at Jimin. "You're going to look for Unnie?"

He nodded. "Yeah?"

She grinned. "I know where she lives."

"That's great! Tell us!" Jungkook beams and she smiled, nodding. "Wait. I'll have to make a call first, okay?"

They nodded and she took out her cell phone, then dialed Miyeon's number. She put it on speaker as well. What a nice dongsaeng.

"Hello?" Miyeon's voice answered, it made Jimin nervous but at the same time it was nice to hear her sweet voice again. He couldn't help but smile.

She smirked and looked at the members. "Unni, I'll come over. Is it okay with you?"

"Why?"

"Because I miss you. You haven't been coming to school," Eun said and pouted. "please?" she pleaded.

"No."

"But, Unni~~" she whines and a sigh could be heard. "Fine, fine.."

Eun made an 'OK' sign to the members ad they grinned, high-fiving each other. "Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, and we'll go shopping. Bye!" she said and hung up before Miyeon could reply back. "Great. Now, I'll just tell you the address."

"Here," Eun handed him a piece of paper. "Her address."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

The members looked at Jimin and smirked. "Don't forget to tell her you miss her~" Suga cooed and he flushed, embarrassed. He had to admit, he did.

"Thanks for your help, Eun," Jin thanked her and she blushed, smiling shyly. "Y-You're welcome.."

Rap Monster put a hand on his shoulder. "Good luck."

Eun then puffed her cheeks out. "You know, Jimin Oppa, MIyeon Unni is right," she suddenly said and he raised a brow. "WHat's she right about?"

SHe grinned at him. "That you can be stupid and idiotic."

He scoff. "She said that?"

She nodded. "Hm. I guess if I knew you like she did, I would probably hate you too," she added and he scoffed again, not believing her words. "WHen I get to her house, I'm going to kill her," he muttered and left.

The others laughed.

"Miyeon is going to go crazy," V said and grinned, as J-Hope nodded. "And, the happy one is going to be Jimin."

"Yep," agrees the youngest.

Miyeon stared at the clock. It was now four-fourty six and Eun hadn't arrived yet. She sighed, pouting as she waited. "Where is she? Fifteen minutes had already passed," she murmurs, looking at her phone.

"She probably lied," she crossed her arms, impatient.

Then, her door bell ringed.

Muttering to herself, she got up and opened the door. "Yah! Don't you know ho---"

Her eyes widened.

It wasn't Eun, but Jimin.

She quickly shut the door and leaned against it. SHe remembered Eun's words over the phone that morning.

"Please. I promise I won't leave your side," Eun vowed and she raised a brow. "Are you sure about that?"

"Of course!"

"Nah. You'll have to go to your classes. Still, my answer is still a no," she said and grinned to herself. "Now, goodbye!"

"Fine. I'm going to tell Jimin Oppa to come over your house!" she heard Eun scream before hanging up. Miyeon scoff. "You wouldn't dare."

Miyeon mentally groaned. "So, she was serious.." she mumbled and face-palmed herself. "Unbelievable."

"OPen the door, Miyeon," Jimin said and knocked.

"Go away!" she shouted and he sighed. "Look, I know you probably hate me as hell right now, but I just want to say something."

"Then, say it through the door!"

"No. Open the door," he said softly and knocked. He could hear her sighing, mumbling a "Fine," then opening the door.

The door opened and she glared at him, her eyes were cold. "What the hell is it? Make it quick. I am busy," the tone she used was cold and annoyed. He frowned. "I'm sorry.." he apologized. "I'm sorry for being a jerk towards you, and I'm sorry for blaming you for spreading the secret..I'm also sorry for letting my anger out on you.."

She stared at him, her eyes blurry from the tears that were beginning to form now.

"So, will you accept my apology?"

She wasn't sure if she should or not. After all, he was the one who told her to leave, and that he never wanted to see her again. He hurted her, badly.

Jimin then hugged her. "And, I miss you.." he whispered.

She froze. Did he just...Say he misses her..?

"I'm sorry..I really am.."

Miyeon then pushed hi away. She looked at him. "I hate you."

He grinned. "I know. I've been told."

That made her laugh..Or, cry at the same time. "I seriously hate you, Jimin," she cried and covered her face with her palms, sobbing.

He laughed and hugged her again. "You've told me that more than once. I know. Now, stop crying. You'll look ugly," he said and removed her hands away from her face. "See, I told you."

She glared at him and punched him on the arm. ". Jerk."

He pouted. "Didn't you miss me?

She scoff. "Why would I miss someone I hate? And, how did you know where I live? You're not just a ert and a jerk, but also a stalker too?"

Jimini grinned. "I had a little help from a friend," he said and she grimaced. "Whatever."

"So, you didn't miss me?"

"No," she scoffs.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"You don't remember what I said if you hit the last strike, do you?" he asks and she shrugs. "I don't care."

He smirks. "Alright. I guess, this is your second strike," he said and s an arm around her waist, pulling her towards him. She yelped.

He then leaned in, "Then, I'll get my payback."

The familiar feeling returned to her again, and she shivered at his breath making contact with her skin.

Jimin then pulled away and grinned at her. She stared back, tears still staining her cheeks. "See, I told you. You look ugly now," he saidnd wiped her cheeks with his thumbs, she flinched at the touch. It was warm and...She actually liked it.

He chuckled and she blinked. "You don't mind if I stay over, right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AKSHDKJSKJDFHGKDFJ

*Spazzes*
Jimin. ><