Ridiculous

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

After Youngjae had mentioned out to them that there were some customers, Nara accepted it, instead of Miyeon. She was new after all, and she needed to experience it.

She, Nara, was heading towards the table already, and Eun nudged Miyeon in the ribs. "Do you like her?"

She turned to look at the younger one. "Why would you ask that?" she asked and Eunhae shrugged. "Just wanted to know."

Miyeon brows furrowed. "Do you?" she questioned.

"Kinda."

Miyeon's eyes widened. It was too straightforward. Did she really?

"Why?"

Eunhae made a face. "I just do."

She chuckled and shook her head. "You can't hate someone you don't know," she says, but Eunhae wasn't listening. She just shrugged it off and asked,

"What about you?"

Miyeon looked at her, a bit confused. "What about me?"

"Do you hate her?"

She thought about it for a while before replying, "Nah. I guess she's nice and cool. So no, I don't hate her," she smiled.

The younger girl grimaced, scrunching her nose up. "Unnie, sometimes I think you're too nice," she said, and at that comment, Miyeon frowned. Was she really nice?

She didn't think so.

Her eyes hardened and she gave Eunhae a cold look, the look she used to give to every person at school and around her. "You don't know me," she said in a harsh tone and went to the back room, leaving Eunhae in shock.

Her eyes stared in disbelief.

 

All the members froze in their spots, unmoving and shock by her sudden appearance. It was just so unexpected to see her - Working at the same cafe as Miyeon.

Usually, it would be Miyeon who would come and take their orders, but this time, it was someone else..Nara.

"H-Hey..Ji-Jimin-ah.." she mumbled in her usual low and quiet voice that would make his heart melt everytime.

And now, it still does.

That it pained him deep to the bones.

"Hey.."

It came out as a whisper only.

Suga cleared his throat, "So..When d-did you get h-here..?" he asked. His hands were on his lap, under the table, and he was fiddling around with his thumbs that it seemed like he was having his own thumb war.

She smiled, his stomach churned. "About a week now," she answered and they all nodded, except him. He was just staring at her trying to remember her face and carving it in his mind. He missed her face so much.

V, noticing Jimin still staring at her, pinched him on the arm. And at that moment, he did nothing. He didn't wince, or hit his friend back, he only turned to stare at V. "Stop staring and talk, will you?" Hissed V.

Jimin nodded and V looked up at Nara, letting out a nervous laugh. "S-Sorry about that.." he muttered between his teeth as he forced a smile.

She nodded, "It's okay."

It was Rap Monster's turn to clear his throat. He pushed up his glasses. "So...Uh..How's life..?" he asked, and all the members (Except Jimin), mentally face-palmed. What kind of question was that?

Seeing their face expressions like that, she chuckled. That laugh of hers that sounded like music through his ears added more pain to him. "I'm doing great, guys. Thanks for asking," she said, and he could feel the tightness in his heart.

Great..

She was doing great..

Without him.

Then, what about him..?

Who knows..

She doesn't...

No one...

But, him...

Bad, miserable, hurt, pain..

Only he, who knows.

"Well..That's uh..Good to uh hear.." J-hope says and side glanced at Jimin. They weren't the ones who were supposed to talk, it was supposed to be him.

Their plan was to dump him at the shop, so he and Miyeon could have a small talk on the first step, but now, it all went wrong..Instead of Miyeon, it was Nara.

How great was that?

Jungkook then poke Jin by the side, "Hyung, your plan failed."

He nodded. "I know," he muttered.

It was silent for a few minutes until she broked it. "Well..Do you guys want to order anything. It's almost my break time, too," she said and Rap Monster shook his head. "No, it's fine. We're here to hang out only.." he said, a lie or not, it was sort of true.

She nodded. "okay. Well, it was good to see you guys..You..Too, J-Jimin-ah.." she said with a small, bitter smile that it only hurted him more. Was she showing pity towards him now? Or was she also hurt just like him?

"I'll be going, now..See you, guys.." she said and turned around, about to walk away when Jimin grabbed her hand.

"Kajima.."

All their eyes widened.

Just what the hell was he thinking?

That's what they all were thinking inside.

They were all just thinking about Miyeon.. What if she sees him?

 

At the same time Miyeon came out of the back room, angry and annoyed. She had her guitar in her hand too. She turned to look at the table that Nara was taking orders for.

She saw BTS, as well as Eun only.

And, Jimin.

Her eyes trailed down to where his hand was..

On her wrist.

Nara's wrist..

That made her even more angry and annoyed.

Miyeon scoffed at him and gripped the handle on her case tightly. "Jerk," she mumbled and turned to Zelo, who was now working as a cashier. "Junhong-ah, tell Yong Guk I will be back in a few minutes, ara!"

He turned his head, gawking at her. "Where to?"

She grinned. "Out for lunch," she replied and shrugged. "okay?"

Zelo nodded. "Arasso, Noona! be back safe!" he called and she smiled a little at his words, feeling warm. "I will, don't worry. bye!" she holloared and turned to take a last glance at their table."Kajima.." she heard him speak it clearly and quietly.

Her stomach churned inside of her, wanting to puke at the moment as her heart wanted to explode at that moment. Then, suddenly deja vu hit her. It reminded her of when she had done the same thing, to him.

Jimin scoffed, anger boiling inside of him. That was his second slap of the day, and slapped by her twice.
"J-J-Jimin, I...."
"Shut it. If you don't want my comfort, it's fine," he said and the way he had said it wasn't nice or teasing. It was rather cold and uncaring.
"I'm out," he said and was about to walk out when he felt a grip on his hand. It was Miyeon and she was still crying.
"I...I'm sorry...I d-didn't mean t-to..." she said in a whisper weakly and he sighed. "Let go, Miyeon. You said you want to be alone. So, I'm leaving you alone," he said and the tone of his voice was still cold.
Tears streamed down like a river. "Y-You can't..."

At the flashback, it made her insides ache and burn as she had just gulped down a full bottle of acid. Deja vu, she thought and then a ton of questions filled her mind. Why did he say that? Did he know her? Have they known each other for a long time? Why would he tell her not to go?

Ridiculous questions flooded her head.

She gripped on her case firmly and stormed out of the shop.

 

 

 

 

Ridiculous, that was her.

---------------------​---------------------​---------------------​---------------------​---------------------
Woo~ Finished with this chappie! Yay!
Are you guys happy now? Hehe.
I might update later on when I get back from school. But, if I can't, you guys will have to wait til next week. I have a lot of school work to do. ):
Especially, the essays and all. Even projects. *Pukes* Ew.
But, waiting for BOYS REPUBLIC and MYNAME. Kkkk.
ALso, did you guys hear about STARDOM's new group? Woah, 13 members. O.o
Imma have a hard time studying/learning their names and faces. :/

 

 

For the new poster, credits go to http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/517290/toot-graphics-closed-to-finish-requests-graphic-graphics-poster-hiring-shop-posters-graphicshop
And, the designer FENG_Hui! Hehe. Thank you so much! :3