5 Seconds/NOTICE

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

 

Hearing loud music from a room, Jimin followed the music since he and his friends had interest in it.

 

Making music and dancing.

 

When he found the source where the music was coming from, he took a small peek in the room to only see the person he least expected.

 

Miyeon.

 

And she was dancing to the kind of music his friends would make.

 

Hip hop.

 

He watched as she moved around the dance floor with sweat covering her forehead. She seemed to be focusing on the music and dance moves that she was making.

 

Stumping and thumping she was in sync with every beat as the pounding sound of her heart. Than she tripped and fell on the floor.

 

He could see that she was breathing hard for air and he squeezed the water bottle in his hand.



Miyeon cursed to herself under her breath as she breathed out deeply. “Ah,” she gently massaged her foot. It had been a while since she had felt the pain of dancing.

 

Standing up, she walked over to the corner to turn off the music and when she heard the door swished open, she looked and saw Jimin’s reflection in the mirror.

 

She stepped back and turned around in a second, shocked to see him. “Wh-What are you doing here?” She asked taken aback from his presence.

 

The boy shrugged and stepped in. “I got curious,” he said and she eyed the bottle in his hand.

 

Miyeon gulped and he noticed her staring.

 

Jimin rolled his eyes. “Here,” he handed it over and she willingly walked over to him to grab it.

 

After she gulped down the whole bottle, she wiped with the back of her hand and sat down on the floor.

 

“You’re welcome,” he said with sarcasm and she smiled at him. “Thanks. I needed that.”

 

He blinked. “You-You’re welcome..?”

 

She turned back and looked at the mirror. She could see him behind her and she waved at him through the mirror.

 

“What?”

 

She shook her head and chuckled and laid herself on the cold floor. It was cooling her body off a little. It felt good.

 

Jimin watched as she sprawled on the floor and he raised a brow at her. He wondered what she was thinking about.

 

Miyeon watched him through the glass and he just seemed like he was confused or some kind. It was unreadable to her. So not thinking she turned to look at him. “Wanna lay with me?”



The BTS members were sitting in the cafeteria chattering when Nara came over to them. They all looked up and she smiled. “Annyeong.”

 

The eldest nodded. “Hey.”

 

She nodded and she looked at every one of them but didn’t see Jimin. Nara forced a smile and asked, “But, where’s Jimin?”

 

The youngest smirked at her. “Why? Miss him?”

 

The others snickered.

 

She shook her head. “A-Ani. I just wanted to talk to him,” she mumbled and Suga high-fived him before replying, “He’s probably with Miyeon.”

 

At the mention of her name, Nara’s eyes hardened but not wanting them to notice she just nodded and smiled politely at them. “Ah. Kuraeyo?”

 

Their Leader took off his glasses and looked up at her. “Yeah, it’s a possible chance. Why?”

 

She just shook her head and bowed. “I’ll see you guys later,” she said and walked away.

 

V then stood up from his seat and blurted out. “I’d stop if I were you!” and the members pulled him down back to his seat.



At the outburst, she stopped in her tracks and clenched her fists. From a few feet she could hear their conversations.



“Yah, why’d you say that?” she heard J-Hope whispered harshly and at how V had answered, she could tell he shrugged, not caring. “She’s leading Jimin hyung on.”



Not wanting to hear any more of their words, she left. Although she knew they were right about leading him on, she wasn’t doing it on purpose. She still loves him.

 

At what the friend had said they thought it through.

 

That was a good reason.

 

“True,” the maknae stated and nodded.

 

The eldest mentally rolled his eyes but at the same time he agreed.

 

She was.



Jimin had laid beside Miyeon as she had patted the space next to her and he swallowed hard. He didn’t know why he was nervous all of a sudden and he hated that. It was a familiar feeling as it wasn’t his first.

 

“Y’know, I used to dance a lot..”

 

At her sudden outburst of words, he nodded only. He wasn’t sure why she was talking to him like this, or at least to him about it.

 

He heard her sigh and he turned to look at her. She was looking up at the ceiling of the school. His eyes focused on her and she seemed calm and relaxed. She didn’t seem to worry about him being there with her.

 

He cleared his throat.

 

“Wh-Why are you telling me this?”

 

She rolled her way to him and leaned her face towards his to look at him but froze at how close her face was to his. She didn’t realize that she was this close to him.

 

Thump.

 

Fixing her expression she stared at him blankly and smiled. “Because I feel like it. I don’t know..I just am..Why? You don’t want me to?” She asked him trying to hide her frustration.

 

Jimin shook his head and asked himself why she had moved closer to him. He didn’t know why.

 

But he wasn’t feeling any type of way either.

 

“Are you serious?” He asked her in a whisper at a loss of words and she giggled, nodding.

 

She was confused herself at how she was acting. She just wasn’t showing it for some weird reason. Her palms were starting to sweat and her cheeks were starting to warm up. She could feel it.

 

She was having anxiety.

 

Miyeon stared at the person in front of her and he stared back in return. She studied his expression and he seemed as nervous as she was. Her heart was thumping inside her in a fast pace.

 

He as well was in his own thoughts. Her eyes were light brown it went well with her peachy skin tone and red hair. Jimin could see the confused look in her eyes. He was the same as well.

 

And without a thought, he slowly but surely moved closer to her. Their faces were only inches apart and he raised his hand and gently caressed her cheek. It was warm and it sent a small fizz through his hand.

 

She flinched.

 

He softened.

 

She waited for his next move and he brushed her bangs out of her face it made her shut her eyes closed at his touch.

 

Her heart was going crazy and she could feel it.

 

The boy swallowed hard, his eyes watching her closely. Her eyes were closed and he could feel the heat between them. He had to admit, he liked the feeling of being close to her like this.

 

“Five seconds..” He whispered softly to her, giving her a warning but it sounded more like a tease.

 

She just kept her eyes closed still facing onto him.

 

“One..”

 

He started counting in a quiet voice.

 

“Two.”

 

His hand was now behind the back of her head gently pushing her closer.

 

“Three..”

 

He turned his head to the side.

 

“Four.”

 

Her eyes were still tightly shut and he inched closer until they were only centimeters apart.


“Five..”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I apologize for not updating for the last month almost two. It's just that I've been busy with school and I just have't been having the heart to write lately. I don't know why but it's like I don't have the energy anymore. But don't worry, I'm not leaving my stories that easily so don't get too bombarded by what I have just told you guys. I'll be trying to update and posting as much as I can.