Just A Normal Day

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"So, how are you and Miyeon?" Jin asked. They were at their hide out.

"We're fine," he said and his brows furrowed, "And, since when did you guys become so interested in my life?" he questioned them.

Suga smirked. "Since you started living with a girl."

Jimin scoff. "And, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, you know.." V said and grinned at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Taehyung."

"So, hyung, can we come over some times?" Jungkook asked inoccently and Jimin shook his head, "No, you guys can't."

"Aw, why?"

"Because I said so."

"And, that's supposed to mean...?"

It was thier leader Rap Monster.

"Unless, you and her are...." J-Hope said but, stopped mid-sentence since he didn't want to reveal the whole thing in detail.

"hyung!"

They laughed.

"Easy there, dude. We're just joking around," he said and Jimin glared at them.

"s."

Miyeon came home from school and went straight to her room and took a shower.

After showering, she wore a simple t-shirt and a denim short. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun also.

She then went downstairs and plopped down on the couch, turning on the television as she just stared blankly at the screen.

"Why is my life so boring?" she mumbled to herself and pouted.

Her stomach growled.

"I don't even know how to cook," she whined to herself, still pouting.

Just then, she remembered that she could always order food.

With a sly grin, she got off the couch and ran back up the stairs to her room for her phone to make a phone call.

After debating what kind of food she wanted to eat, she couldn't so she ended up ordering various types of food to fill her stomach such as, tofu stew, chicken porridge, seasoned fried chicken, stirred fried noodles, etc.

When she finished ordering, she threw her smart phone lazily on the bed and raced back down the stairs, plopping back down on the couch as she waited for the orders.

The food came and she paid for it all, not minding about the amount of money she was now wasting on the variety of food. After all, she was hungry.

"Thank you," she bowed and the delivery person left.

She closed the door and went into the kitchen, ready to set the table with food to fill up her stomach.

After setting up the table, she sat down on a chair and clasped her hand together, smiling as she stared at the table full of food with watering over them.

"This is what I call a feast!" she beamed with a grin, clapping her hands now like a little kid.

But, just as she was about to enjoy her feast, a knock from the door was heard.

She sighed, not caring. "Don't mind him," she mumbled to herself and grabbed the pair of chopsticks from beside her bowl of rice and started to eat.....

But, again, he knocked again. This time, it was harder and louder.

With an irritated look, she got up from her seat and walked towards the door. She opened it and glared at the person in front of her. "What the hell do you want?"

Jimin grinned and she looked at him coldly.

"It's my house, remember?" he said and pushed past her and into the house, "So, what's keeping you from opening the door, huh?" he questioned.

Miyeon closed the door and walked after him, into the kitchen.

He turned to look at her. "Food, huh?" he said and tsked, shaking his head as he walked over to a chair and sat on it, making himself cmfortable. "You don't mind if I join you, right? I'm hungry too."

Miyeon stared at him, blinking. What the hell is he doing? Is he....Pouting..?

She hate to admit it but, he was cute. Too Not cute.

Giving in, she nodded and sat on the chair from before. "Fine. Since I don't want you to die from hunger," she muttered and he smirked. "I thought so. Who knew you would care about me that much to the verge of dying," he said and she scoff.

"I would be glad if you were dead. But, because of your parents, I decided to let you live, you jerk."

After eating and cleaning up, it was only five. They both sat on the couch and just like before Miyeon had did (Without him), they both sat on the couch and stared at the television.

"How'd school go?"He was the first to break the silence.

"Fine. And, why in the world would you want to know that?" she asked him.

"No reason," he replied and she rolled her eyes. "Jerk."

He smirked. "Why? Did you want me to worry about you?"

Miyeon scoff. "Of course not."

Jimin just shrugged. "Whatever you say, woman."

The annoyed girl rolled her eyes at him. "Shut up, ."

He laughed. "Chill. I was only saying it to make you angry," he said and she smacked him on the head.

"Ow!"

"jerk."

"You're fun to mess with. Did you know that?" he asked her with a playful smirk and she shot him a look before getting up.

"Stupid erted ," she muttered and headed up the stairs as he watched her.

"Nice outfit!" he called after her.

"SHUT UP, YOU ERT!"

He just laughed, shaking his head. "Stupid idiot."

Miyeon slammed the door and locked it as always. It was going to be just a normal for her today. Just him and her, arguing and fighting.

She sighed. "Normal day..It is..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys! I can only one story today!
My mind is so empty right now that I don't even have any ideas of what is going to happen next! Ahh! ><
Give more time, okay?
I'll be updating maybe tommorrow if my sister isn't using the ipad since the laptop doesn't really have any internet access. -.-
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME! ^^
You will, right? ;~;
I am so sorry, Jiminie! ><