As Long As

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

With enough sulking of the day Miyeon made the decision and decided to go out for a change. She didn’t want to be all cooped up in the house and all in her feelings. She was tired of being hurt and sad so she was trying her best to be happy. “Kaja,” she told herself and walked out of the door and locking it before she took herself somewhere.

 

As she walked, she came across an ice cream parlor so she got a cone and decided to go to the park and sat on a bench. “I don’t want to gain weight though..” she murmured but shrugged as it was only a cone. She finished it and looked out before her. An endless amount of grass and blue sky as the wind was breathing against her skin. It was warm and she liked it. “What a good day to come out,” she closed her eyes and tried her best to enjoy herself but she couldn’t. All she could think of was Jimin. He was in her mind and in her heart and she didn’t know what to do.

 

“Jimin..Park Jimin..” she whispered his name slowly and goose bumps started to form.

 

Suddenly she felt like something or someone was in front of her. She could tell as there was no sunlight beaming on her but cold wind. So she opened her eyes and to only see someone unexpected in front of her face, too close.

 

Her eyes widened.



The rest of the BTS had skipped class so they were all huddled up in an empty classroom. There were desks and chairs but they were piled on top of one another in a corner and away from them. There were dust everywhere along with old wooden floors and it seemed like nobody had been in there for years so they decided to make it as their hideout in school. They were all sitting on the floor with newspapers.

 

J-Hope coughed and fanned all the small dust particles away from him. “Guys, is this really going to be where we’re going to hang out at?” he asked, a little irritated with the dust and Suga nodded. “Duh. Where else?”

 

Jin rolled his eyes and their Leader just shrugged as there was nothing to say. Their friend had already answered so they just stayed quiet.

 

“Are we going to do anything? Or what?” Their Maknae asked, bored of just sitting there and not doing anything.

 

Rap Monster grinned and looked over at Suga who was smirking and not long after their staring conversation, Suga stuck his hand into his bag beside him and took out a glass bottle.

 

Jungkook raised a brow. “Really? Water?”

 

“Don’t try to be innocent,” Jin snapped and Suga passed him the bottle, telling him to take a gulp of it but he refused telling them that he’s going to have to drive them if the rest of them gets drunk.

 

J-Hope laughed as he took it and drunk it passing it to their youngest member.

 

Jungkook raised a brow. “Hyung. I’m not there yet,” he said and V patted his back but it was more like a slap. “It’s okay. You’re close. Besides, we’re here with you,” and put the bottle in front of their friend who just stared at it.

 

“No.”

 

It was Jimin and the rest of them stared at him at why he had said it but when they did, he wasn’t. He wasn’t looking at them or anything. It seemed like he was more in his head then them so they just shrugged and went back to what they were doing but V kept his eyes on him. “Hyung, are you okay?”

 

The boy looked up at them in confusion. He was in his own place he wasn’t paying them any attention. He don’t even know what they were talking about. “What?”

He was too busy thinking about what the guy from earlier was saying. He still couldn’t stop wondering how he knew Miyeon or what he was to her.



His head was filled with confusion at how he knew his name. But without another thought, he just kept his cool and nodded as the boy kept going on. “Wah, jinja..I was really hoping that you wouldn’t be that jerk. But who are you anyway? Are you Miyeon’s boyfriend or something? To me, it doesn’t seem like it. So why are you acting all cool and all over her, huh? Do you even know who I am? If not, should I tell you? My name is Lee Byunghun. I know her since before you. So why don’t you back off and stay in your lane? I’m here now and I’m going to protect her. And whatever you are to her, you should stop. I’m the one who will be there for her and care for her. After all..” he stopped and looked at the ground and finished with, “I was her one and only.”



“One and only..” he mumbled and his blood boiled. He didn’t like the sound of it at all. It was as if the boy was trying to tell him that she was his and his only. But she wasn’t. If she was in any kind of relationship he would know. Even if it means reading from her diary in secret like he had done before. By accident. And then his eyes widened. “Her diary..”

 

“Yah, what are you doing over there talking to yourself?” Jin said and Jimin shook his head. “Nothing. Why?” He grinned lightly.

 

J-Hope scoffed. “Boy in love.”

 

“Shut up, Hobi hyung. What are you guys doing anyway?” He asked and Jungkook pointed to the bottle that was still standing in front of his criss-crossed legs causing him to smirk and gestured them to give it to him. So they did. Suga did.

 

He took a couple gulps down and flinched as the taste of the liquid lingering in his mouth. “Are you okay?” Rap Monster asked watching ’s face reaction and Jimin nodded before passing it back to Jungkook urging him to at least take a sip.

 

“I’m fine. Perfect. A hundred percent,” he grinned and his Leader gave him an unsure look but shrugged it off and they just passed the bottle to one another.



His eyes watched her closely and he could see the surprise reaction she was giving him and he chuckled. “Happy to see me?” He asked her and sat beside her, “What are you doing here and not at school?”

 

She gulped and bit her lip, not knowing what else to say but, “Why are you here and not at work?”

 

“Day off. You?”

 

She frowned. “Didn’t feel like it..You know..” she trailed off and he silently sighed but in reality he just smiled. “Ah. I understand..”

 

Miyeon only nodded and rubbed her arm, showing that she was uncomfortable. Daehyun then quickly changed the subject after seeing the state that she was in. So he brought up about hanging out for the day and she couldn’t refuse him since he was being generous and she thought it’ll keep her mind off of Jimin so she took it.

 

“Where should we go then?”

 

After a few places Daehyun had came up with she agreed instantly, not bothering to think it through. “Hand,” he stretched his arm out towards her and she laughed before grabbing his and he pulled her onto her feet.

 

He smiled warmly at her. The feel of her hands was amazing he didn’t want to let go but he did anyway. He didn’t want to make her even more uncomfortable.

 

But he couldn’t help it.

 

“Let’s say it like this. As friends though. We’re on a date.”

 

She laughed only at his funny comment but nodded anyways, not taking it seriously. “Hm. Call.”

 

“No backing out? Just you and I?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Not being able to hide his happiness he grinned widely at her and she smiled in return but in her mind she was thinking, “As long as it takes him out of my mind.”



The rest of them were swaying from side to side and back and forth and mumbling to themselves drunkenly. It turned out that Suga hadn’t brought one bottle but two big bottles to school and they were still passing it around, taking shots and gulping it down. Especially Jimin.

 

“Hey, you. Are you going to be okay? You’ve never drunk this much before,” Rap Monster, their Leader asked as he tried to keep his eyes on his friend but his glasses kept slipping back down his face.

 

Jimin nodded and V elbowed him and started laughing. “Wah, Hyung. You’ve gone crazy, haven’t you?”

 

He nodded vigorously. “Hm. Hm.”

 

“I bet it’s Nara. All he does is sulk about her,” he looked up at his friend and hiccupped. He tried reaching for the bottle but J-Hope had taken it before he even laid his hands on it.

 

The youngest had his face in his palms, drunk and his head was spinning. It was his first time ever drinking and he wasn’t sure if this felt good or if he should be feeling bad about it but he was enjoying it. He lift his head up and stared at the school ceiling and everything was spinning around. “Woah. Hyung, the world’s spinning,” he mumbles and they burst into laughter. Suga hushed them up, telling them that if they didn’t stay quiet they were going to get caught and it worked.

 

V looked over at Jimin and he was frowning. He raised his brows, “Yah, what’s with the sad face?”

 

The boy shook his head. “Ani. It’s not Nara Noona. Aish,” he sat his cheek into his palm and sighed out loud that his friend could smell the alcohol from his breath.

 

“Then what is it?” The eldest asked. He wasn’t drunk like the others. His cheeks were red and heated but he was the caretaker so he didn’t have much.

 

Jimin cursed under his breath and shook his head in denial at the thought of it but as much as he kept trying to push it out of his head it kept coming back and it was staying. “Miyeon-ie..” he started and snatched the bottle from V, who glared at him, and took gulps of it down before continuing, “I think she used to be in a relationship,” he muttered and took another shot from the bottle and V stared at him, shocked and still trying to process the information as drunk as he is.

 

J-Hope laughed and Suga followed next. “Don’t be funny. She’s never been in one before. How much you wanna bet?”

 

“You , I’m not saying just to say it. I met the guy. Lee Byunghun. He and his friends stalked Miyeon one night and just earlier he said--”

 

Rap Monster squinted his eyes, his ears still perked and ready to hear what his friend had to say next. “What? Say it, come on!” he urged.



"I was her one and only.”



Her one and only.



“I was her one and only..Her one and only..” he whispered and looked down on the floor as the words repeated in his head and he groaned, his head throbbing.

 

V, the only person who noticed the change in his friend’s mood, was listening and he could see the expression Jimin had on. The others were out of it and probably couldn’t even think straight as Jin had already fallen asleep. He watched his friend and studied him carefully. He wasn’t sure if he should let Jimin drink more and get him even more drunk than he already is to get answers from him or just let it be and act drunk, although he already is. So he tried a new tactic.

 

Asking questions.

 

“And..How do you feel about it?”

 

The boy laughed lightly and said, “How should I know? I can’t say I’m still confused about my own feelings for Noona,” he told V and V went on. “What about Miyeon? How do you feel towards her?”

 

At the question he wondered the same thing but went on with it anyway. “Happy? I’m not sure because she makes me upset at times..But..That brat makes me jealous easily. Wah, just thinking about it makes me angry. And that jerk, Lee Byunghun, is really something else. Who does he think he is, huh? Naega,” he pointed to himself, “Can protect Miyeon too! Why can’t I protect her? I was there for her when she cried, when she was lonely, when she was hurt! But where was he? Tch,” he scoffed, “. But I don’t care! Because I’ve already made the decision too and I’m going to. He can try and stop me from doing so. Jerk,” he took gulps of the alcohol before setting it down on the ground and started mumbling to himself.

 

Taehyung closed the bottle up and crawled over to Suga’s bag and put it inside and went back to his spot. “Hyung, are you okay?” he asked Jimin shook his head, “No..I want to go sleep..”

 

“Why?”

 

“To be out of this world.”

 

V sighed, his own smelly breath reached his nose and he almost vomited.

 

“You want to go to sleep?”


He nodded with his cheek in his palm already slipping into a dreaming state. “Hmm..As long as it takes her out of my mind..”

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Just going through some things right now and having difficulties. But I'm back for sure this time, hopefully. But I really hope you guys are liking how the story is going so far.

Also, after this story, I will be starting a new one but this time it will feature B.A.P and Daehyun. It will be a sequel or a part 2, however you want to call it; to this fanfic. I've came up with a plot and it probably will or won't be a mind twisting story.

Well, that's it for now and hope you guys enjoy! ^-^ ♡