Kidding, right?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

After the incident of Nara kissing him, he couldn’t take the images out of his head. He was too happy about it that he didn’t realize a group of boys walking past him. Just around the corner came his friends and they all grinned at him, wondering why he was in such a good mood.

 

V came up to him and put an arm around his neck, “What’s up, Pretty Boy,” he ruffled Jimin’s hair and the boy smirked. “Nothing.”

 

“It doesn’t seem like it’s nothing,” Rap Monster snickered and the youngest nodded his head as if he knew the answer to why his older friend was smiling hard about.

 

“Ah, Miyeon Noona, right? Am I right?” He said, suggesting.

 

Jimin rolled his eyes at the youngest before walking up to him and flicking him on the forehead. “Yah, why would it be Miyeon? Tch, as if,” with that he crossed his arms and Suga studied him carefully when he noticed that there was pink lipstick just above Jimin’s lips. He raised a brow, knowing who it was. “Don’t tell me it’s Nara.”

 

The others looked over at Jimin waiting for his answer and he shrugged his shoulders at them. “What’s the big deal if it’s her? It’s not like something’s wrong with her, is there?” He said and Suga rolled his eyes. “No. But you should know that she was the one who rejected you in the first place,” he said nonchalantly.

 

J-Hope glared at Jimin. “What about Miyeon? Don’t you like her?” He questioned him and his eyes widened in shock. Why were his friends attacking him out of nowhere? Why can’t they just be happy and accept the fact that he was still in love with her and move on? But instead they were bringing up Miyeon as if she mattered.

 

So he in response, he scoffed and said, “Why are you bringing her up? I don’t like her. She don’t like me. Why are you guys so attacked by Nara anyway? What did she do that’s so wrong? And don’t ever bring up Miyeon again. She’s in love with someone else anyway.” With that he walked off and his friends just watched as he walked away but what got them thinking was when he said that Miyeon was in love with someone else. And they wondered who it was, especially V.

 

Isn’t it Jimin?

 

Taehyung stared hard at the ground still wondering who and how Jimin know about her liking someone else.



Jimin rolled his eyes and let out a scoff as soon as he turned the corner and laid against the wall. “Stupid friends..” He muttered, “Always bringing up Miyeon. What does she have to do with this. Aish!” He ruffled his hair and go off the wall.

 

Oof!



The boy let out a sigh slowly and started walking off and his friends followed, still frustrated by him at why he was being so rough on himself lately. They wanted to help but he wasn’t letting them so they just stayed out of it.

 

“Hyung, where are we going?” The youngest asked and their Leader shushed him, telling him to leave their depressed friend alone.

 

After hearing the question from his friend he wondered to himself as well, asking himself where he was going. He didn’t know. He was lost and his mind was everywhere. As much as he wanted to see her, he didn’t want to hurt her by just showing up out of nowhere and back in her life again. He found that rude and not at all manly.

 

“Miyeon..” he whispered.



“Hey, watch it!” Jimin’s voice rose up and dusted himself. He glared at the guy who had bumped into him and the person looked back at him in return but he didn’t seem like he was even paying attention to him.

 

The guy had colored streaks but was a blondie and he was wearing school uniform but wasn’t exact. He had on a dark look. Black shirt, jeans, and even black shoes.

 

He scoffed and the guy then turned back around and started walking off as all the guys behind him followed along.

 

Just as he was about to walk away, he started thinking about something and it was unexpected. “He looks familiar..”

 

And without thinking, he turned around and headed towards the group of boys. With all his strength, Jimin pulled the person by the arm and turned him around.

 

“Hey, watch it!” One of the boy’s friend raised their voice but he ignored it and stared up at the boy with the colored streaks and cracked a smirk. “I got you now. It was you, wasn’t it? That night,” he started the questioning and the boy scoffed at him with a sly smile. All Jimin could do was laugh it off and pushed him by the chest. “You better leave her alone. If I see you following her again, I’ll kill you,” he threatened and the group of boys blocked their friend.

 

One of them came out and he had purple streaks but also a blondie. “First off, you better watch who you’re talking to. He’s our friend and we can do the same to you and your friends. And second, we didn’t follow her because we wanted to. Our friend is having a hard time and he just wanted to see her and us, as his friends are just supporters so back off,” he spat and Jimin glared at him. “Tch.”

 

The boy pushed the friend out of the way and budged in so he was face-to-face with Jimin. “Ah, I got it. I got it. Stop it,” he said and turned to Jimin with a deadly look but Jimin didn’t seem to be bothered by it so he just held his head up high waiting for what he had to say.

 

“Byung-ah,” his Leader spoke and he nodded, knowing what his friends were all thinking so he answered, “No one’s going to get hurt. Don’t worry,” and brushed them off before speaking to Jimin. “Park Jimin, right?”

 

His head was filled with confusion at how he knew his name. But without another thought, he just kept his cool and nodded as the boy kept going on. “Wah, jinja..I was really hoping that you wouldn’t be that jerk. But who are you anyway? Are you Miyeon’s boyfriend or something? To me, it doesn’t seem like it. So why are you acting all cool and all over her, huh? Do you even know who I am? If not, should I tell you? My name is Lee Byunghun. I know her since before you. So why don’t you back off and stay in your lane? I’m here now and I’m going to protect her. And whatever you are to her, you should stop. I’m the one who will be there for her and care for her. After all..” he stopped and looked at the ground and finished with, “I was her one and only.”

 

His friends pushed Jimin to the side and his shoulder hit the wall but that didn’t have any affect on him. He was still in a daze at what he had just heard.

 

“Come on, Hyung. Let’s go,” one of them said and without another word, the boy turned around and walked away. They just left Jimin there still speechless and in another world.


“Did I hear it right? One and only..?” He scoffed and laughed as if he was being sarcastic. “He’s kidding right?”