"I Don't Go Back."

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I said those dumb things to her! Ugh!" she shouted out loud as soon as she got to the school garden.

Miyeon sighed and pouted. "They probably think I'm a stupid person. That's probably why they had on those expression," she muttered, ruffling her hair and wanting to pull them all out. She was going to die of embarrassment any second now.

Just what exactly made her say those things?

The last time she checked, she wasn't the kind of person who would care about others, other than her and her parents or what other people think of her, especially the rumors.

There were numerous rumors of her that she had done a lot of bad things. Doing drugs, a lot of drinking, partying, ing, etc. She can name it all.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid. Yoo Miyeon, you stupid idiot," she mumbled to herself as she entered the school building once more.

Just as she was walking in the hall, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned and it was the freshman from a while ago. Just seeing her again made her want to die on the spot at that very, very moment.

"What do you want now?" she asked coldly.

The girl hesitately stretched her hand out that had a small piece of paper. "F-For you..."

Miyeon stared at her. "What?" "T-Take it...I...I-It is for y-you..."

Not wanting any attention like earlier, she grabbed it from the freshman's hand and the girl bowed, even thanking her before making a run.

Miyeon blinked in surprise and shock as her mind tried to process what had just happened a moment ago.

What the hell just happened?

Without thinking too much or it'll ruined her brain, she opened the note and read it.

I'm not sure how to say this, but I thought it through while you were still talking...Your words from earlier really stung me. I guess I was just blind by the looks that I might not even know the inside of him. And, I guess you are right. If I really actually knew how Jimin Sunbae was, I would hate him.
I'll keep your words in mind.
Again, I really thank you for waking me up from my blindness, Miyeon Sunbae. I hope you'll also open up for the world too. I also hope for us to be friends in the future. ^^
- Kim Eun

A smile crept on her lips.

For the first time in three years, someone actually bowed and thanked her. That made her happy that she felt like crying.

Miyeon tightly clutched onto the note in her hand. It meant a lot to her. Just a bow and a word thank you.

But, the word friend. She wasn't sure.

The fourth bell ringed and it was time for fifth hour.

Miyeon got up from packed her things into her bag before heading out the door.

She went to her locker and put away the unwanted textbooks and notebooks before heading back to class....

But, was eventually stopped.

Her eyes hardened as her hands were also clenched into fists. Students were even staring at them, waiting for the next movement.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it?" the voice said and she stared at the person with cold eyes. "What the hell do you want?"

She laughed. "You've changed a lot, Miyeon."

"You too, now spill it, Sohyun."

The girl clucked her tongue and smiled at her. "What do you think you're doing with Jimin now?"

That made Miyeon laugh. Is she being serious now?

Her laughter made everyone in the hall look at her weirdly.

"Why is she laughing?"

"Is she stupid?"

"Weren't they friends? What happened to the both of them?"

MIyeon stopped laughing and put on her blank expression. "You're not serious, are you?"

She scoff. "Does it look like I'm joking?" she asked and rolled her eyes.

Miyeon studied her and she her head. "No. Seems like you're just stupid," she remarked and the girl looked at her. "Bwo?"

"Yah, are you still chasing down a guy you like?"

Sohyun, embarrassed, looked away from her. "No," she answered and Miyeon chuckled. "Then, what's with the question about what I'm doing with Jimin?"

"Because, I am curious."

"Listen, Sohyun. Stop chasing after boys. It makes you look desperate," she said and rolled her eyes. There she goes again. The caring side of her had returned.

"What did you say?"

Miyeon looked straight at her, in the eye. "Stop chasing around boys. It makes you look desperate," she repeated and the girl scoff in disbelief. "So, stop. You look pathetic."

That was final.

The last words made students laugh.

Sohyun, angry, shouted,"Shut up! Everyone, leave! Now!"

Afraid, they all scurried, leaving quickly until no one was in sight, but the two of them.

Sohyun looked at Miyeon. "Me, pathetic? Desperate? Are you not desperate yourself? Are you not pathetic yourself too?" she asked and Miyeon just stared at her.

Was she, herself, desperate too? Was she also pathetic?

"I saw him first, Miyeon. I liked him first. I loved him first. You were just some kind of shy girl in the corner, Miyeon," She said and Miyeon lowered her head.

She was right.

"That's in the past, Sohyun.." she murmured and Sohyun scoff. "In the past? I still haven't forgetten the whole thing yet! You stole him from me! Don't you know how hurt I was?" she shouted as tears rolled down her cheeks. "While I was alone and sad, you both were at the park together, sharing your love with each other."

And, that was it. She snapped.

Miyeon's fists tightened. "I'm not pathetic and desperate like you. I don't go around chasing boys for their love. I'm not like you, Sohyun. The past is the past. I leave it as it is. I don't go back."

"Bwo?"

"You heard me. I.don't.go.back," she repeated the last five words with her jaw clenched, her fists wanting to punch someone and her eyes were cold as ice.
"Y-You..."

Not wanting to hear anymore, Miyeon walked past her in a swift. She was too angry to deal with her now. She just couldn't face her. Not like this. If she were to see her again, she was sure, she was going to punch Sohyun any second now if she can't handle her anger any longer. She knew she would take out all her anger and sadness on her, and she didn't want that. Never.

"Miyeon!"

She stopped and turned around to see Sohyun in front of her. "Don't ever call me desperate or pathetic when you, yourself are too," she said and raised her hand back, ready to slap her.

She closed her eyes, waiting for her to be slapped in the face. She didn't mind getting slap. She wanted one. She needed one, to wake herself up.

SLAP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sohyun is a member from 4MINUTE! (:
Heh. She was the first one to pop in my head so I am going to use her as part of Miyeon's past. I hope I didn't offend any fans of Sohyun. ><
By the way, I just thought of adding a little drama to this story. *Grins*
Jimin's drama is coming up too. Be prepare, A.R.M.Y.S! Kkkk