No Intentions

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

V turned around and removed her hand from his wrist. He gave her a smile, encouraging her. “Just be you. Y’know, my friends and I like you very much,” he said and with a weak smile, she nodded only. “I’ll trust you.”

With that he pulled her into a tight, his playful self returning again and she pushed him away, “Hey, you freak!”

As she squealed, V only tightened his grasp around her. She couldn’t do anything but calmed herself down and enjoy the moment for now.

 

From the corner, Jimin scoffed at the love scene and silently gagged. So what if he was jealous. He rolled his eyes at the two only.

 

V let go of her still grinning. “You should go now. The bell’s about to ring in a few seconds,” he said and she looked at the time, “Right.”

Just as she was about to run, the bell rung and she blew her bangs out of her face, “Too late,” she mumbled and V chuckled. “Mian.”

She shrugged only, “Nah, it’s okay. I’ve been tardy a bunch.”

“Huh, interesting. I wonder why,” he came at her out of nowhere and she glowered at him as he only laughed before turning around. “See ya later. I hope,” he smirked and waved.

She waved back, “I’ll see you guys after school! Wait for me at the front gate!” She yelled as he got further away.

 

Jimin growled and slid down to the ground as his back was against the wall. He couldn’t believe V now has a relationship with his enemy but not himself. He ruffled his hair, “Why should it matter anyway,” he muttered about to get up before some kids come by looking at him weirdly.

Just then V turned around the corner and he saw him. His eyes bulged out, “O-Oh, Tae-Taehyung-ah..” He stuttered and V smirked but hid it behind his wide grin.

“Hey, Hyung,” he greeted casually and Jimin blinked at him.

What just happened?

“What are you doing? Class?”

He nodded in hesitant. “Y-Yeah..”

Okay, that was a lie.

V nodded and gave him a hug before walking away. “I’ll see you guys later then,” he waved as he walked down the hall and he wondered who he was referring to as ‘guys’.

“What just happened?” He asked himself out loud as V had just happened to act so casual as if nothing had happened.

 

Miyeon watched as V walked away. From the corner, she saw the he had stopped and he was talking to a boy with dark hair. And it seem like it could’ve had been Jimin. It made her cautious.

What if it was him.

But without thinking much she thought back to what V had said before he left.

With nothing more to say he turned around, “I know you don’t want to lose the people you love and care about, but sometimes you just have to have faith in you and others. Even in situations like this. But what I’m going to tell you is, the things you don’t want to happen will happen,” he said and she smiled weakly at him, “I know..”

Her smile soon turned upside down as she pondered about it.

Faith.

 

Jimin scratched his head irritated by the way V had just been while ago as he walked his way to class. He had waited until Miyeon had went inside the class for him to come out because he didn’t want to appear out of nowhere acting like he had just been eavesdropping on them.

When he got to the room, he sat in his assigned seat which was just behind Miyeon’s desk. He peeked over her shoulder and ripped out a piece of paper from a girl’s notebook beside him and crumbled it up before throwing it at her.

He gave her a smirk when she looked back. Her face turned red and he waved, liking the look on her face.

Miyeon glared at him as she tried to hide her blushing face. She could see that he was enjoying it and she picked up the paper he had threw at her and threw it back at him. “Sop it,” she mouthed to him and he shrugged only.

“No,” He mouthed back and crossed his arms. She just rolled her eyes at him. Today wasn’t going to be easy to avoid him.

 

It was lunch time after the bell rung at the end of fourth hour. She got her textbooks and drawing utensils before getting up from her seat and out the door. Her art class didn’t do much today and Jimin’s classmates didn’t come in as well for substituting which was good because she wasn’t planning to see him anytime soon. You could say for the rest of the day.

When she got to her locker, she her things inside and shut it, locking it. Behind her was Eun. Miyeon smiled as she could already sense her. She had been trying to scare her lately trying to put a smile on her face.

“I can sense you, you know?” She said and Eun appeared at her side as they both walked down the hall.

Eun pouted at her, “Unnie, that’s not fair,” she grumbled and Miyeon chuckled. “My senses are too good for you,” she joked which only made Eun frown. “You’re mean. At least I was trying to make you feel better,” she whined and grabbed onto Miyeon’s arm, hugging it.

Miyeon couldn’t help but smile. She liked how her new friend was trying everything she can to make her happy. That was more than enough for her to smile.

“Thank you, for trying,” she patted Eun on the head to which the little girl smiled widely as they made their way in the cafeteria.

 

The BTS members were already in the front line but when they spotted Miyeon and Eun, they went all the way to the back of the line where they both were.

“What’s up,” Suga grinned at them.

Miyeon rolled her eyes at him, “Hey, guys,” she greeted them as nicely as she could.

Eun beamed at them, “I thought you guys had school today?” She asked referring to the elder ones and they shook their heads.

“Not today,” Jin gave her a smile and she blushed as Miyeon just grumbled to herself. Is she already falling for him, she thought to herself.

She then looked at V and he returned her with a smirk only, “Hey, you,” he set his arm on her neck and she huffed. “Really?”

Rap Monster raised a brow at them, “Whoa. Are we-” He gestured to the rest of them, including Eun, “Missing something?”

Miyeon gave them a look and removed the boy’s arm from her already annoyed by them. “Please. I’d rather die,” she said in consideration and V pouted at her, “Why so mean?”

Eun chuckled only as V quickly wrapped his arm around Miyeon’s neck again. She could see Miyeon getting even more annoyed by him, and everybody was there and happy, all except Jimin. She didn’t see him.

But she wasn’t the only one.

Miyeon as well.

 

She searched the lunch room but he was nowhere in sight. She hid her frown and when she realized that the two youngest members were watching her she cleared . “What?” She asked, pretending to be herself again.

Jungkook scoffed, “If you’re looking for Jimin Hyung, just ask,” he tsked at her and V grinned, his arm still around her. “You heard the Maknae.”

J-Hope then jumped in the conversation, “Oh yeah, where’s Jimin? Haven’t seen him for quite a while now.”

She scoffed at the two boys and shrugged at J-Hope’s question. Then, right then there, she saw Jimin enter the cafeteria and walked towards them when he made eye contact with her. She gulped as his gaze was intense and mesmerizing.

 

Jimin looked around as his friends didn’t show up to his last class. They were ‘absent’ and they didn’t come by to wait for him after class either. He thought it was bogus for it.

As he looked around, he made eye contact with her. She looked as if she was waiting eagerly and he wondered if she was waiting for him. With her, he saw an arm around her neck.

It was V’s arm.

And with a blank expression he walked towards them, his eyes still looking at her. He could tell she was uncomfortable as he was making his way over, but he didn’t care. Sure, he didn’t like the fact that his friend keeps being around her but he didn’t show it.

It was bothering him from the inside though.

 

His Leader gave him a quick hug then the rest of them attacked him - all except for one person, which you’ve already know who. Instead, she just mumbled a, “Hi.”

He could’ve had scoffed at her response and shot back at her but he didn’t. For the first time he didn’t have a comeback. It was all because of what had happened that morning.

So gathering up all her courage, she in her breath and finally breathed out, “What do I do..If I do..?”

That question she had asked V was still in his head. He couldn’t stop thinking about it, it was driving him crazy.

So, does she?

And most importantly, does he?

 

He just kept asking himself that question as everything that she had told V earlier was all coming to point at him. Mentally, he groaned and huffed. He didn’t know what to do.

The members noticed him zoning out as he was in his own little world. They all eyed him weirdly and when he finally noticed, he gave them a quick smile. “So, what’d you guys do today?” He asked trying to avoid any questions that were going to come out of his friends mouths.

“Hyung, gwenchana?” The youngest member asked him and he nodded, lying. His mind was everywhere.

Suga and J-Hope watched him carefully. “Sure,” one of them chorused and he rolled his eyes at the both of them before turning to Miyeon.

She stared at him not blinking at all and smacked V on the arm signaling him to move. He did and she smiled at Jimin, forcefully.

 

“Hey,” He said with a nervous tone of voice, her brows furrowed but ignored it and gave him a nod only before turning to Eun. She didn’t want to be here in line with him any longer so she made an excuse, “The line's too long so I’ll see you guys later. I have to get back to work on my art project,” she lied and her friend bought it.

After giving them hugs and bidding goodbyes, she left. She didn’t even bother to look back afraid that he will notice and follow her. But to her dismay, he did.

He watched her leave and something in his gut was telling him to go after her. He didn’t know why but he just wanted to be near her.

“Hey guys, I’ll be back,” he says before following her from afar as his friends and Eun just watched him.

 

Miyeon let out a big sigh when she was out of the lunch room. If she were to be in there for another second she was going to die. She couldn’t stand the fact that he was in there with her. It felt as if God, himself, was trying torture her. But what really was bothering her was he didn’t reply back to her from earlier.

She pouted, “He could’ve at least said something,” she muttered picturing their arguments from before and sat on the bench. She was up on the rooftop.

“Aish. He could’ve had scoffed, at the very least,” she said still bitter about it. What can she do. She couldn’t help help. It just wasn’t himself and she hated that.

Just then she heard footsteps. She didn’t hear the door open, so who could it be. She turned around and it was Sohyun. Her eyes widened at the sight of her. “So-Sohyun-ah..”

The girl glared at her. “What are you doing up here?”

Miyeon shrugged, “Bored. The line in the lunchroom was too long,” she said and Sohyun nodded, “I see..”

 

After her response, it was quiet. Sohyun was standing up and she was sitting as they both watched the big view together. The both of them didn’t know what to say. It’s been a year, almost two since their friendship as well as the situation between them.

Miyeon broke the silence but Sohyun ended up beating her to it before she could even speak.

“Do you still keep in contact with him?”

At the question, she shook her head. And she was telling the truth. The last time they both contacted one another was almost a year ago.

The girl nodded. “Oh..”

Miyeon bit her lip. She didn’t want her to be sad or hurt. She remembered back to the letters they had written to each other. She remembered him telling her that he missed Sohyun. So without any pauses, she said softly, “When we did, he told me he missed you..”

Sohyun’s eyes watered. “Really?..” She said and looked at Miyeon who nodded at her. Her heart ached and she nodded as well before she started walking off until Miyeon spoke again. This time, she could hear the truthfulness in her voice, “I’m really sorry, Sohyun-ah..When the time comes, I’ll tell you.”

With that, she left. There was nothing for her to say or do. Right now all she wanted to do was heal and move on, but she couldn’t. Her heart was still with him. So with a broken heart, she just kept walking holding her tears back.

 

A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away but it was no use as tears kept coming down and she harshly wiped her face, “Aish. Stop crying,” she muttered and fanned her face trying to cool herself off.

She didn’t want to deal with anything right now at the moment as she have had enough for the day. First, seeing Nara and Jimin together last night and herself trying to avoid him but failed. Her conversation with V today about her feelings and Nara, and now this, with her ex-bestfriend..

She just wanted to clear her head.

 

From the inside behind the door, Jimin could see and he wondered why. He was curious about her past. So, without thinking he opened the door and it startled her because she had whipped her head around and her expression showed that she was surprised.

Jimin sheepishly scratched his head and gave her a small wave, “Mian..Hi..” He said and she gave him a small smile before replying back, “Hey.”

He sat down on the other side of the bench from her and today he didn’t have any intentions to make her upset as she was already. He was going to try to make her happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I'm back with this chapter and I hope you guys like it! I did. Kek.

Also, if some of you guys don't know, I've written a new story featuring VIXX's N and GOT7's JB.
My two biases! Kekek.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1165102/fantasy-vixx-hakyeon-got7-jaebumgot7

Check it out if you guys can! Or share with others with the same biases. xD

With nothing else to say, I shall let you guys enjoy this chapter. And if I come up with anything new I will keep you guys updated! (:

Anyway, here's some gifs of N's killing point and VIXX's cute aegyo. (: <3




Sorry, guys. I couldn't help it. T.T 3