Jimin, The Idiot

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Hey, guys," Jimin greeted them.

"hey."

"Hey, hyung."

"Wassup?"

Now, those were the grettings he wanted.

"Have you heard from Miyeon, yet?" Jin asked and he shook his head. Since that arguement, he hadn't heard from her - Or seen her either.

V pouted. "She hasn't been coming to school for a long time," he mumbled and Suga nodded. "Yeah, four days straight," he emphasizes.

"How long is she going to be gone?" J-Hope muttered and he shrugs. "I'm sure she's coming today," he asurred and they rolled their eyes at him.

"It's all because of you, hyung," Jungkook mutters and guilt, once again, rushed through his body.

Maybe it was his fault.

He nodded. "I'll fix it. Don't worry," he told them and half-heartedly smiled before heading to class.

V high-fived the maknae. "Nice job."

"Do you guys think it'll work?" J-hope asks, praying that it would.

Rap Monster nodded. "It'll, for sure."

Suga smirked. "Now, all we have to do is watch."

Miyeon glared at her phone. Eun had been calling her non-stop since morning, now it was ten. She had been calling multiple times, even texting, trying to get her to go to school; but she didn't want to. She wasn't ready to face him, yet.

RRRIIIINNNGG!

Groaning, she picked up her phone and answered it. "What, Eun?" she nearly shouted.

"Unnie, please? I'll be here with you," she pleaded and Miyeon shook her head. "No, is no, Eun."

"But, Unnie, Jimin Oppa he lo---"

"Don't you dare mention him!"

"Okay, okay. But, come to school. I want to see you~" she cooed over the phone and Miyeon firmly shook her head only. "Shiro."

"Please. I promise I won't leave your side," Eun vowed and she raised a brow. "Are you sure about that?"

"Of course!"

"Nah. You'll have to go to your classes. Still, my answer is still a no," she said and grinned to herself. "Now, goodbye!"

"Fine. I'm going to tell Jimin Oppa to come over your house!" she heard Eun scream before hanging up. Miyeon scoff. "You wouldn't dare."

"Have you seen you cousin? I've been seeing her around the school grounds lately," Jin had said before going to his afternoon classes.

Jimin scratched his head. "My cousin, Ji Eun?" he mumbled and turned a corner, "What could she be doing here?"

Just then, he heard voices from across the hallway.

"Have you told Jimin Oppa about the rumor you made?" a girl's voice asked.

"Tch. Of course not. Never."

He furrowed his brows. Is that Ji eun?

"Yah, Ji Eun. What are you're doing isn't right, you know."

There goes the same voice from ealier.

"I don't care, okay? Jimin Oppa is mine only."

Jimin walked towards them, his hands clenched. All those times, he had thought that it had been Miyeon who had spread it around, but it was actually his own cousin.

"Then, you're on yo---"

Her friend's eyes widened when she noticed Jimin standing behind Ji Eun. "O-Oppa.."

Ji Eun, confused, turned around and when she saw the person, her eyes rounded. "J-Jimin.."

His eyes looked at her coldly. "You're the one who spread the rumor?" he questioned her and she gulped. Ignoring her, he turned to her friend. "And, you. You were the one who told me that it was Miyeon. Why did you lie?"

"I..I uh..I-I am sorry! I-I did not mean to! I-it was her idea!"

Jimin scoff. "I can't believe you, Ji Eun. Don't you know what you've just made me do?!" he shouted and ruffled his hair in frustration. "I kicked her out for nothing..." he mumbled and turned around. "Don't come over my house again."

He then walked away as she just scoff. It's not as if she cared.

"Hyung, I messed up!" Jimin exclaimed, ruffling his hair. "I should've had listened to you guys!" he groaned.

Rap Monster chuckled, patting his shoulder. "You should've listened. We're your friends."

The youngest tsked at him. "This is why I call you stupid, hyung," he said and Jimin glared at him. "Shut up."

"You finally believed us, wow," Suga muttered and J-Hope grinned. "Your friends never lie."

He groaned again, about to go crazy. "She probably hates me to death now," he mutters and V nodded. "Yeah, she does."

Jin raised a brow. "So, about your cousin?"

Jimin scoff. "Thanks to her, I'm being hated my life," he replied with a bitter smile and frowned.

"You better go find her and apologize," Rap Monster said and he grimaced. "I don't even know where she is at this moment."

Jungkook shook his head in disapproval. "See, stupid."

"Shut up, Maknae."

J-Hope wrapped an arm around Jimin's neck, "Use your brain," he said, tapping Jimin on the head. It got him thinking.

Then, he remembered.

Her house.

He remembered the conversation she had had with her mother.

"Honey, what's wrong? Tell me," her mother said and she finally let it out. "I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to go home."

V raised a brow. "So...?

Jimiin huffed. "I don't even know where she lives," he muttered and their jaws dropped.

"Are you serious?"  Suga asked in disbelief.

"Useless," Jungkook muttters.

Jin face-palmeed himself.  "Jimin..."

"Sorry," he said and Rap Monster shook his head,"You really are an idot."

Then, the door opened. "I bet I know where she is."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jiminn is useless. Kkkk. <3