Out of hand

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

The next morning Jimin woke up and saw Miyeon’s sleeping figure next to him. He felt her arm around him and he smiled warmly at her as if she could see him. His whole body felt relaxed.

 

You’re beautiful, he thought to himself and curled her hair behind her ear. She stirred and he quickly closed his eyes pretending to sleep. She yawned and he peeked. She was awake now.

 

She turned to him and he was staring right back at her. Her eyes widened as she looked right at him. She gasped and covered . “Y-You..!”

 

He rolled his eyes, “Calm your nerves. You asked me yesterday because of the thunder,” he explained long story short to her and she eyed him in suspicion.

 

“But I didn’t tell you to sleep in bed with me!”

 

He smirked, “But you liked it though,” his eyes trailed to her arm and when she realized where it led (around his waist), she quickly retreated it and glared at him. “Y-Yah!”

 

Jimin stifled a yawn and got up. His hair was a mess and his clothes were wrinkled. “Geez, lady. Just because we slept in a bed together doesn’t mean that some-”

 

She cut him off. “Shut your big mouth.”

 

The boy just grinned at her. “Unless you want it to happen, just say so,” he taunted her and her cheeks flushed red and the burning sensation came into play.

 

He cooed at her about her blushing cheeks and she hated herself for having feelings for him but it was only natural for a girl to have feelings for a boy.

 

Too bad it had to be someone like him, she thought and mentally rolled her eyes.

 

“Jerk,” she muttered.

 

“Says the one who wanted me last night,” he shot back and she huffed. “Get out, you .”

 

He shrugged, “Beats me. See you later. Better be ready for school,” he says before leaving out the door and she let out a big breath.

 

“Whew, that was close,” she breathed out with her hand to her chest, clutching her shirt.

 

Her mind re-lived yesterday’s incident and smiled to herself unknowingly. Of course she remembered what happened last night. She was only playing her role as she didn’t want her feelings to be obvious and be in the way. She just wanted it to go back to the way it used to be between them.

 

Miyeon frowned as she got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. She stared at herself in the mirror. “What good am I anyway..It’s only a little feeling..Nothing special.”



After getting ready, she headed downstairs. When she got down, Jimin was already sitting on the couch watching television waiting for her just like every other day.

 

He turned it off and turned to look her, “Okay, com-”

 

His words trailed off at her outfit. She had on a tight black shirt showing her curves and it was above her bellybutton, showing a bit of her skin, and with a pair of dark indigo skinnies to go with it. And with her hair being red, she looked pretty good. And let’s not forget white shoes.

 

She blinked at him and he cleared his throat uncomfortably. “Wh-Why are you dr-dressed like that? Not going to school?” He asked her, trying to keep his cool and she nodded. “I..I don’t feel like it..”

 

That was partly true.

 

He nodded and she smiled that it made him froze. “Can you come up with an excuse for me at school?”

 

He raised a brow. “What for? And why? We’re not even related,” he pointed out and she rolled her eyes at him. “I’m talking about your dumb friends and Eun, ,” she crossed her arms and stood in a way that it looked seductive.

 

“R-Right..”

 

She grinned. “Alright. Thanks.”

 

“N-No problem,” he said in a whisper, losing his breath and she flashed him an eye smile before running up the stairs and into her room.

 

“Whoa..”



When he got to school, his friends asked where Miyeon was and he told them that she had caught a bad cold from yesterday because of work and they actually bought it. Even Eun.

 

Soon it was lunch and just when he was about to go to the cafeteria, he spotted Nara and he smiled. “Oh, Noona!”

 

She turned and immediately smiled at him. “Ah, Jimin.”

 

He ran up to her. He wanted to apologize to her for the other day because he didn’t want her to think about it or think it in any other way. As his heart is still hers.

 

“Noona, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry about the other day..You know, with Miyeon...I-It’s nothing like that..” He tried to explain as best as he could. “I-I just don’t want you thinking it the other way..” He finished and she smiled at him.

 

“It’s okay. I know you didn’t mean to.”

 

He smiled. “Really?”

 

“Hm,” she nodded.

 

He sheepishly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. “So, Noona. Do yo-”

 

The kiss on the lips stopped him from going any further with his sentence. “I love you.”

 

His eyes widened as he looked at her. “No-Noona-ah..”

 

Her cheeks were red and she bit her cheek. “Mian..I-It’s just..I..”

 

“I love you too, Nara Noona,” he said and smiled at her. “I’ve always loved you,” he pulled her into a hug and she smiled sadly in his arms already knowing.

 

“I know..I’m sorry..” She whispered and he shut his eyes. He wasn’t sure what to believe no more. If this was a dream or not. But she just shrugged it off and relied on the facts.



Miyeon was just sitting on her bed alone in her head. No matter how much she was trying to convince herself that she didn’t feel like going to school, the real thought was always there.

 

She didn’t want to go to school and see him with Nara.


In her hands was her diary. She had finished writing in it a while ago and was now deep in thoughts.

She just sighed in defeat. “Arasso, arasso, stupid head of mine. I don’t want to see them together. Are you happy now?” She asked herself and when she realized what she had said, she pouted. “Ugh, and here I am, talking to myself..”

Her feelings were getting out of hand slowly and she knew it was. She could feel it seeping through her body and oozing out of her esch time she spoke.