Her Dairy/Clicking Like/Can't Help It

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin stared at the book. It was full of writings and a lot of drawings, to be exact.
His brows furrowed. He wondered if she had written anything in here about him.
Smirking, he flipped through the pages as his eyes scanned through it all.

Dear Dairy,

Today was a bad day. Why, you ask? Lets just say...I had a fight with Sohyun for the first time..I know, I know, I can't believe it either. I just can't tell her, yet. I don't know how she'll react if I did. I mean, he's my best friend - Also, to mention, my first love.
He means everything to me..And, I'm not going to lose him and now..I'm losing Sohyun. I can't believe this is actually happening to me.

- Miyeon
120409

First love?
He flipped to a couple of pages.

My heart races for him, but I can't tell him how I feel. He's already dating Sohyun, my best friend. If I do, I'm afraid it will be awkward between us two, and I don't want that.
Sigh, this is harder then I thought. Loving my own best friend, who is now my new best friend's boyfriend. How am I supposed to deal with this? I can't anymore. It hurts me.
Now that they both are together, with my help, I can just go cry in the corner now. They have my blessings. But, if I could've been brave enough to confess, I would. I would say the words that I've been hiding from him for so long since we both were little.

I love you, L.B...

- Miyeon
120705

He looked at Miyeon for a while then back to her dairy. Her first love was her friend's boyfriend?

Jimin shook his head, not wanting to think too much of her love life and quickly put it back to where it used to. "You've totally gone crazy, Park Jimin," he murmured and quickly stand up as he rushed out the door.

As always, they both walked to school everyday. Bickering, arguing and teasing. They both just seemed to be attached to each other, but they both just seemed not to notice it. Only, except BTS.

"They're going to be a couple soon, just watch," Suga said and the other grinned.

"They both have my blessings," J-hope said and they laughed. It just seemed so funny to them so much.

"Sometimes I wonder if Miyeon likes Jimin or not," V said and their brows furrowed.

"Why?" Jin asked and he shrugged. "She hates him a lot, I'm sure of that."

"She can't hate him forever," Rap Monster said and grinned. "She might like him."

Jungkook smirks and just sighed, relaxing. "Noona, I'm pretty sure she loves hating Jimin Hyung."

"Then, does Jimin like her too?" The eldest asks and Suga nodded, confident about it. "He's just stupid not to notice it."

"If he doesn't notice it, I'm going to rip him apart," J-Hope shook his head. "He can be clueless at times."

"Yep," V answered and smirked.

"Lets just wish them luck," their leader said and Jungkook crossed his arms, "And, sit back and watch."

Jimin groaned. He wanted to hang out with his friends today, but they wouldn't let him do so. Of course, he knows the reason why.

"You have to spend a lot of meaningful memories with Miyeon."

Those were Suga's words for him before they completely closed the door in front of him.

What can he do?

Nothing.

"Ugh. I'm going to die of boredom!" he screamed, ruffling his hair.

Then, he remembered his laptop.

Sighing, he reluctantly walked over to his desk and sat on the chair. He looked down at his laptop, which was closed and dead.

His hands itching to flip it open and turn it on, ubt he can't. He doesn't want to live his whole life like this. Not clicking on the like button as he goes through her pictures.

Wait...Isn't that considered as stalking?
Probably to girls, but not him.

Jimin shuffled his feet under his desk. "Aish!"

"yah, quiet down! I can not concentrate on my homework!" Miyeon shouted from her room, which was just across from his room.

"Shiro!"

The next thing, he knew, she stormed all the way to his room, her hands on her hip. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

He pouted. "i'm bored."

She looked at his desk, a laptop, then back at him. "Seriously?" she asked, raising a brow and crossed her arms.

Jimin nodded.

Miyeon sighed and walked over to him, opening the laptop and turning it on. His eyes widened and he turned to look at her. "What the hell?!"

"You said you're bored. Go on the net, then. There's always something to do on it,"she said and he groaned. "Nooooo~~"

She narrowed her eyes. "Why?"

He shook his head. "You wouldn't understand."

Miyeon scoff, her curiosity rising. "Fine, don't tell me. Now, be quiet before I seriously kill you," she muttered and she heard Jimin mumbled, "Good. Go ahead. I would be more glad to die."

She flicked him on the forehead. "Idiot," she mutters before walking out, leaving Jimin rubbing his forehead and staring at the screen of he laptop.

He was urging not to go...But, he can't be helped. He just had to, no matter how much he tries to stay away, he can't. He couldn't help it.

Jimin stared at the photo and a guy liked it. He frowned. Who is he? he asked himself silently, but soon realized that he wasn't her boyfriend anymore.
Why isn't there a dislike button? He didn't want to like it, not some random guy that she used to date.

He looked at the comments and his eyes hardened. Most of them were comments about for them to meet up and hang. But, she's not even his anymore, so why does he feel like she's being taken away?

His frown deepened at the thought of him being and living like this. She was living well without him. She looked much better too after their break up, he had to  be honest, it annoyed him so much.

Just seeing the pictures that she had taken with her new boyfriend, pained him. He sighed loudly as once again, going back to the memories that they both had shared together.

He wondered, does she think of him? Is she living well?

Each time he looked at her daily life every day, he was tormented. And as he is, he decides not to click like. But, he couldn't help it. , he cursed silently and unknowingly, he clicked like.

Miyeon, you crazy idiot, he silently cursed in his mind. Why her?

She was the one who the laptop when he was trying not to.

He couldn't help it. He clicked like, the button was shining for him to click it. And he did, swallowing the curses that rose up in his throat. He clicked like again.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ewww~
It's horrible! Ugh! I don't like this chapter! ><
Is it bad? The ending where Jimin kept clicking like. Is it?
*Pukes*
It's horrible. Ahhh! I don't know how to write it, so I just wrote it! Please, don't hate me! ><
I apologize if it is horrible! ;~;