Silence

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

V just shrugged and sat on the bench casually as Miyeon sat next to him still waiting for an answer from him.

 

She shook her head think she had heard him wrong. “Wait, hold up. Did you just say ‘I know’?”

 

The blonde hair boy turned to look at her and pointed at her, “You. Don’t think we’re stupid. Your feelings for him, we all know,” he told her with no sort of expression at all.

 

It was more like a ‘You’re-the-one-who’s-stupid’ type of look.

 

She scoffed at him and harshly pushed his finger away from her face. “Since when have you guys supposedly knew, huh?”

 

V laughed at her in a mocking way before giving her an answer.

 

“Since that day when you first slapped him.”

 

She raised a brow. “Really? How so?”

 

Miyeon eyed him closely, curious and afraid of the answer that he was about to give her. She just tried her best to keep her cool and go along with the talk.


 

Jimin sighed as he had searched almost everywhere for the two of them but they were nowhere to be found. So giving, up he decided to give it a rest.

 

“Who cares, Jimin. Just go and clear your head for now,” he muttered to himself and nodded his head, “Kurae. Kaja,” he ruffled his hair and went up the steps.


 

“You’re not serious, right?”

 

After hearing V explain how it was obvious and about those other times where she had showed feelings towards Jimin she still couldn’t believe it was that visible for them to notice so easily.

 

“Seriously,” he replied with a firm look on his face and she shut her eyes in disbelief.

 

“I can’t believe it..” She admitted and covered her face with her hands as the boy beside her just smirked.

 

“How does it feel?”

 

She glared at him. “Shut up, you .”

 

He rolled his eyes at her only and crossed his arms. “So, tell me. When did you realize that you had feelings for him?” He asked her and she gulped. “Yo-You really want t-to know?..”

 

V studied her body language and he nodded. He could tell that she was nervous and scared of what might come out of . But he didn’t care. He just wanted to know the truth once and for all.

 

Her true feelings.


 

Jimin took a peek through the door as it had already been open. He only did that because he heard voices even before he had gotten to the door, and he knew who the voices belonged to.

 

V and Miyeon.

 

He saw that they both were beside one another with their backs facing him. He could see that V had his arms crossed as he was facing Miyeon and her expression seemed nervous.

 

“What are they talking about?” He wondered out loud and eyed them suspiciously.

 

“I don’t know..Maybe a couple days ago..?” He heard her say and bit her lower lip.

 

V tsked at her and nodded, “Arasso. And what made you accept it?”

 

He watched Miyeon carefully and she was playing with her sharp nails. He could see that she was getting nervous and worried.

 

“Sin-Since yesterday night, I think..? I’m not sure. Time goes too fast for me to count the days and nights,” she had told him and scratched her head.

 

It made him chuckle at her for being clueless.

 

She was being cute.

 

Quickly focusing back on the two, he snapped back from his dreamy world of her being cute and see that his friend was nodding to her words. He just turned his head to the side confused by what they were talking about. It made him curious so he listened more.


 

“Alright then. Does he know about it? Are you planning to tell him?”

 

At his questions, she shook her head vigorously at him with her hands in front of her. “N-No! I don’t want him to know!” She exclaimed and he laughed. “Why not?”

 

Her cheeks burned up and she stood up quickly. “Because I don’t want to. Besides, it’s not important..” She mumbled her words and tried to hide the fact that she was blushing.

 

V raised a brow and she went to the door, “Don’t tell anyone. It’s between you and me,” she said.

 

“Okay!” He made the ‘Ok’ sign with his hand as he nodded his head.

 

Miyeon then pointed at her with her eyes squinted. “I trust you, so don’t tell anyone I’ll kill you,” she threatened him and he laughed. “Woah, calm down. No need to. I promise.”

 

He had his right hand crossing his heart and she stuck out her tongue at him as she gripped the handle and opened it. But before she walked off, she turned to him. She was getting worried again, not knowing what to do.

 

“But, what do I do?”

 

The boy sighed and came up to her, ruffling her hair. “Just be you. Don’t be too obvious if you don’t want anyone to find out,” he said and flicked her on the forehead.

 

She winced.

 

“.”


 

When the door flew opened, Jimin had hid in the small corner beside the door so she wouldn’t see him. He turned back and ran down the steps and the last thing he heard was her asking V what should she do. It made him wonder what she had meant and what they both were talking about.

 

Who’s he?


 

Throughout the whole day she was avoiding contact with him. He knew what she was doing but didn’t say anything about it. All he was thinking about was V and her conversation. He couldn’t stop thinking about.

 

He was spacing out in class and the maknae noticed. He wasn’t even paying any attention to the rules of the game they were about to play.

 

“Hyung,” he waved his right hand in front of Jimin’s face. “Are you even listening to the instructions?”

 

The youngest was sitting across from Jimin with a basketball in his left arm.

 

He raised a brow. “What?”

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung. “Basketball game, duh,” he said in sarcasm and the elder one glared at him. “Shut up. I know how to play already,” he snapped back but the boy just shrugged his shoulders. “Sure. Whatever.”

 

After countless misses and throws to the hoop, the maknae sighed at him with frustration. Their team was losing and he couldn’t stand it anymore so he walked over to Jimin. “Take a break. You’re making us lose.”

 

Jimin looked up at the younger one who was sweating his heart out from playing compared to him, he was barely sweating. He kept missing the hoop and he wasn’t paying attention to where the ball was being thrown at or who. His mind was still on Miyeon and V from earlier.

 

He finally let out a sigh. “I’m sorry, Jungkook-ah. I don’t know why..”

 

He tried to explain but the maknae cut him off.

 

“I know, I know. Hyung, it’s fine. Just go. I’ll make up an excuse saying that you had a fever this morning.”

 

After the youngest said that, he smiled and hugged him. “Thanks. I owe you one.”

 

Jungkook grinned. “Better.”


 

After Jungkook had made an excuse for him, he left out of class without looking back. He was glad he was out of there. Gym was his least favorite class anyway, although he enjoyed playing sports. Not as much as the younger one though.

 

When he realized he had walked past Miyeon’s art class, he stopped in his tracks and took a few steps back. He stared through the window and he could see her in her desk. She was drawing because he could see her holding a small black charcoal in her hand with a big piece of white clean paper in front of her.

 

Not seeing what she was sketching, he tiptoed and took a closer look. She was just getting started with the face as he could see a round like oval shape on the paper.

 

He leaned back and sighed, ruffling his hair.

 

“Creep,” he told himself and took another look at her.

 

Her long hair was behind her with her bangs covering her face from the side but he could make out the side of her lips and nose.

 

Jimin shook his head.

 

“Stop it. Just go,” he said and took off.

 

Just what is wrong with him today?


 

It was time to go home and Miyeon didn’t bother to wait for Eun. Instead, she just left a note on her friend’s locker and left. She didn’t even wait for Jimin.

 

As she walked, she heard shuffling behind her but this time it didn’t bother her. She wasn’t going to show them fear.

 

Although she was scared, she didn’t show. She just took out her phone and earphones and plugged them in her ears.

 

It’s okay, she told herself and looked ahead of her. She wasn’t that far from the house. Maybe a couple more blocks.


 

From behind her, Jimin was following her home. He had seen her walking out of school when he was on top of the rooftop. So, still trying to protect her, he went along with her to keep her safe.

 

“Hey, wait for me!” He called out.

 

No answer.

 

He rolled his eyes when he saw that she had her earphones in and he ran towards her.

 

The boy grabbed her arm and he felt her jolt as she turned her head to look at who it was that had grabbed her.

 

She unplugged her headphones and Jimin could see the scared look on her face. He felt bad about it.

 

“You scared me, !”

 

She had yanked her arm from him and pushed him away from her.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to. It’s just you didn’t hear me,” he apologized and she sighed trying to calm her nerves down.

 

“It’s fine.”

 

He nodded and she turned back to the front of her.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. You just..Scared me, that’s all..” She mumbled.

 

“You’re good.”

 

And that was it for their conversation.

 

Silence.


All the way home.