Missing Old Jimin

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

The next day, Jimin wasn't teasing as he used to. He was more of a laid back type of person now. The whole day, he didn't tease or joke around with Miyeon, which she found it nice and...Unusually empty. It just didn't feel right.

The whole day, Jimin just slumped back in his seat, not bothering to care about Miyeon or his friends. He was still back-spacing into the un-existing world, full of the old memories of her and him.

"Jimin-ah!" a feminine voice called, causing him to turn around and saw the girl of his dreams, waving at him with a wide smile plastered on her face.

He immediately smiled. "Noona!"

She ran towards him and pouted cutely at him. "Don't call me that. I feel old," she said and he chuckled. "Sorry."

She hit his arm and crossed her arms. "Hmph!"

"Arasso, Arasso. I'm sorry."

She giggled and he pinched her cheeks. "Noona," he added, sticking his tongue out at her. "yah!"

He ran. "Catch me if you can!"

"I'm going to get you!" she shouted and ran after him.

Jimin sighed, resting his cheek in his palm. She was probably having a good life now.

Miyeon noticed and saw him. She turned to V. "Yah, is he okay?"

V shrugged. "Molla."

She made a face. "You're no help," she mumbled and V smirks. "Why? Worried about him?

That made her scoff. She didn't know why, but she was worried, even though she wasn't supposed to. She hated him, didn't she? So, why worry?

"You wish, ."

V pouted. "Hey, that's Jimin, not me," he whined and she stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "You all are, not just him."

"Hyung, Jimin hyung looks down today," Jungkook said as he finished observing the boy from afar. "Is hyung okay?"

V nodded. "He's just heartbroken."

Miyeon choked on her saliva at the mention word, heartbroken. "B-Bwo?!"

The two boys hid their smirk and nodded. "Hm."

Her eyes widened at the news she had just heard. "No way," she whispered and V raised a brow. "Why?"

She immediately shook her head. "N-Nothing!"

Jungkook scoff. "Noona, if you're worried, just say so," he said and V smirked. "Maknae is right, y'know."

Miyeon rolled her eyes at the both of them. "Oh, shut up, you two," she snapped and they both shrugged. "Your choice."

"Bye, Hyung, Noona!" the youngest called, waving as they parted.

"Bye!" she waved and Jungkook pointed at Jiminm then winked at her. 'Good Luck', he mouth and she scowled at him. "Shut up, Jungkook!"

V turned around and smirked at her. "Don't bother her, Maknae. Lets go," he said and shot Miyeon a wink, also and mouthed the words 'Good Luck' before putting an arm around the young boy's neck and walk away.

She scoff. Unbelievable.

Those two jerks, they are going to be dead tomorrow.

The walk home was quiet and awkward. It didn't feel right to her. Usually, he would tease and joke with her, which would make her angry and annoyed, but this time, it wasn't like that - And, that got her more agitated then him teasing her.

She had to be honest, she missed that side of him - A lot.

So, not being ale to take the silence anymore, she decided to speak. For the love of god, she hated silence. "Isn't today just beautiful?" she asks, although she didn't see anything beautiful. Not even the sky when it is blue with the sun setting and white fluffy clouds. Not even the flowers that were blooming.
Everything just seemed dull to her - Now.

"Aren't the flowers pretty?"

No respond.

She turned to him and frowned. Was he hurt that badly?

"Yah, Jimin-ah," she called and he seemed to snap out of his own world. "What?"

His tone sounded irritated and...Angry.

She raised a brow. "You look down today. Are you...Okay..?" she asks and he narrowed his eyes. "And, why are you worried?"

Miyeon shrugged. "Parents."

Okay, that was a complete lie. A big lie. It was more of an excuse then a reason, actually.

"Whatever," she heard him mutter before walking ahead of her, which made her frown even more. She didn't like this kind of Jimin one bit - For sure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. Jiminie is getting cranky! What do you guys think will happen? Huhu~~
You guys will have to wait for the next update which is....I have no idea when. Lol.
Be patient! I will update as soon as possible! (((: