Compliment

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Are you sure, you want to see us dance?" Jimin aksed Miyeon once the members were in position after changing into shorts and big t-shirts.

She raised a brow. "Why? I can't?"

"You can, just don't turn back into a tomato," he said and she scoff. "I won't."

He just smirked at her. "We'll see, Tomato," he turned around and went to stand in his position.

Miyeon scowled at him as she sat on the bench, staring at the rest of them - More like glaring.

That jerk, I seriously hate him.

His friends stared at Miyeon with an uneasy expression. Maybe it was because of her intentsive stare.

Jin nudged Jimin and he looked at the elder one. "What?" he asked and the rest of them turned to look at the boy, "She's scary."

Jimin shrugged. "That's her."

Rap Monster cleared his throat. "Anyways, lets practice. She's probably waiting," he said and they all went back to their normal expression - Blank.

Miyeon stared at them, anticipating for their dance.

"We're starting with We Are Bulletproof," she heard Rap Monster announcing and she raised a brow. Interesting name for a title, she thought and then, Rap Monster started a count off. "One...Two...Three...Start!"

The music started and they all started to dance; well, rapping since Rap Monster was the first to start the song and front.

Miyeon was studying their every move until when they lifted up their shirts, revealing their well shaped body, and she gasped, wide-eyed and she quickly covered her eyes. "Y-Yah!"

Her face was red as a tomato, just like Jimin had assumed.

Their song ended and the rest of them walked towards the bench - Since all their things were there, each of them grabbed their water bottle and drinked it.

"How was it?" Suga asked with a sly grin and she rolled her eyes. "It was good. I actually like the songs. But, it would be nice if you guys gave me a heads up on..." she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Lifting up our shirts," Jimin finished for her and she galred at him. "."

Rap Monster chuckled. "We can give you a copy of our CD if you want," Rap Monster offered and she smiled. "Really?"

Jin nodded. "Yep, really."

Her smile grew wide. "Great! I love hip hop!" she grinned. "Just my type."

"Interesting. I never knew that," Jimin muttered and J-Hope pat his head. "Now, you do."

"You'll have it on Tuesday. We'll tell Jimin to give it to you," Rap Monster told her and she nodded, still smiling, "Alright!"

After the dance practice, it was getting dark.

"We'll practice tommorrow, arasso?" Rap Monster, their leader said and they nodded, grabbing all their stuffs and changing back into their normal clothes.

"See you tommorrow, hyung! You too, noona!" Jungkook waved and so did the others. "BYE!" Only the two of them were left.

"Are you going or, are you going to sleep here?" he asked and looked down at Miyeon, who was still sitting.

"I was just about to get up, idiot," she muttered and stood up, slung her bag on her back and brushed past him/

Jimin scoff. "What's her problem," he mumbles as he followed her out the door.

The walk home was silent. It wasn't awkward though. She actually liked it. It was peaceful - Until he ruined it.

Miyeon silently groaned. I was just enjoying my moment of peace and quiet!

"You know, you turned into a tomato back there," he said and she mentally rolled her eyes. "So?"

"Didn't you say, you wouldnt?"

"Yes."

"But, you did," he smirked.

"I don't care, Jimin," she huffed and kicked a pebble.

"Whatever."

"But...,"

He looked at her. "But, what?"

"I never knew you sing and dance?" she said and turned to look at him, blinking her eyes cutely at him. His heart skipped a beat. "That's because you never asked," he rolled his eyes, reminding her of her own sentence from earlier.

Miyeon frowned. "Oh..Mian.." she murmured and a surprise expression showned on his face. "What?"

"I actually like your voice..It's nice and smiliar to Jungkook's..And,..Your moves..I like it.."

"O-Oh..Th-Thanks..?"

Miyeon then kicked another pebble and walked ahead of him, embarrassed by her own words. She had no idea why she had said that, but it was true. She liked his voice and moves.

He blinked.

Was that the first compliment she had said to him?

Jimin watched as the now, embarrassed girl walked ahead. He couldn't help, but smile as he saw her ruffled her hair.

Yeah, it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha! Jiminie~~ <33
Be ready for the next chapter. Heh.