"Leave."

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"I heard Jimin and Miyeon are living together."

"How lucky."

"I wish I was Miyeon."

Jungkook nudged s. "Hyungs, did you hear that? Everyone knows," he whispered and they nodded.

"Jimin;s not going to like this," J-hope said with a pout.

"Same goes to Miyeon," Jin added and Suga sighed. "this is going to piss Jimin off even more."

"And, there he is," V pointed a finger at where Jimin was. He was heading towards them with an angry expression.

Jimin glared at his friends. "Where is Miyeon?" he asked them and the maknae laughed nervously. "Hyung, calm down for a moment."

"Where is Miyeon?"

"Jimin, calm down. She didn't do anything, okay?" J-Hope said slowly and he scoff. "the whole damn school knows. Every one of them. How am I supposed to calm down?" he asked, getting even more angry and impatient.

"Dude, she didn't, okay? Calm yourself," Jin said and he brushed past them. "Fine. If you guys aren't going to tell me where she is, I'll go find her myself," he stormed off again.
"He seriously just don't listen, does he?" J-Hope mutters and Rap Monster put a hand on his shoulder. "He'll come to us for help. Just wait and watch."

Miyeon walked to her locker and she could feel the students eyes on her. Their disgusted looks that they give her, the glares and threatening eyes, burning holes in her head. It made her uncomfortable and uneasy.

Ignore them, Yoo Miyeon. Just like before, she told herself and started to unlock her lock...

When suddenly, she felt a grip on her wrist. She looked and her eyes widened at the person. "J-J-Jimin.."

"Come with me," was all he said before he dragged her away from her locker.

"yah! Let go!" she shouted and tried to loosen his grip. "If you want to talk, just say it!"

They were now out of the school building and was out in the front. He let go of her hand and rubbed her wrist. It was red and it hurted.

"Do you know what you've just caused!" he started to shout at her and she flinched. "THe whole school knows that we're both living together now!"

Miyeon scoff. "What the hell did I do! I didn't do anything!" she defended herself and he scoff as well. "You told the whole school that we're living together! You call that not doing anything?!" he excalimed and she glared at him. "I didn't do it, okay? How can I spread the damn rumor when I was with your damn friends the whole time?" she muttered.

"Yah, Yoo Miyeon!"

She clenched her hands. "I did nothing, okay! Like I said, how could I when I was with your friends?! Even I don't even know how it got out! So, stop blaming me if you don't have any proof!" she shouted, "Just because you're heartbroken and the whole school knows, which adds up more anger in you, doesn't mean that you can let out all your anger on me! I know what you're going through! I've been there before!"

Tears welled her eyes as she shout that out.

"So, stop..Please.." she murmured. "if this is all you're going to say, I'm leaving. I've already answered you already. But, if you're not pleased, we can argue more at home," she turned around and was about to walk away, when he grabbed her hand again. "Let go, Jimin," she turned to face him and he looked at her, his eyes hard and dark. "Leave. Get out of my sight. I don't ever want to see you again."

He let go of her hand and she stared at him in disbelief. "Yah, Jimin, are you seriously not going to trust me?"

Jimin returned her the look. "I never trusted you," he said and that broked her heart, adding more pain to yesterdays's pain.

"Bwo?"

"Leave."

She scoffed at him. "Fine, I will leave! I never wanted to see you too, you jerk! I hate you!" she spat out and turned around, walking away.

She couldn't believe his words.

Miyeon blinked, one by one, tears rolled down her cheeks. She was crying, and she didn't even know why..Except..

SHe felt lonely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Miyeon. )':
Another chapter coming up! ^^