"Don't Bother Him Anymore!"

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Their lips were about to touch when the door flew opened and he froze in place as Miyeon had freed herself from his hand to look back and her eyes widened.

 

It was Nara and she was staring hard at them, jealousy and anger eating her up.

 

He quickly got up and dusted off his pants before looking up at her. “No-Noona..” He stumbled and scratched his head as he looked down at Miyeon whose head was hung low. “I-It’s not wh-what you think.”

 

He was stuttering as he spoke and Miyeon cursed silently to herself.

 

Aish, Miyeon. You’re such an idiot.



Nara smiled.

 

“It’s not like I care, right?” She asked, upset and hurt.

 

What does he think of her?

 

Her eyes laid on Miyeon and she curled her hands into fists as Jimin came over to her side. “Noona..”

 

“It’s okay, Jimin-ah. As long as you love me,” she chuckled and he nodded. “Ah, yeah. You know me..”



Miyeon watched as the two of them were standing at the doorway, awkward. She could tell that he was trying his best to get it right with her. He loved her, what can he do.

 

Jimin eyed back at Miyeon who was now grabbing her phone and stuffing it in her pocket. He could feel the guilt inside of him and it was making him uncomfortable.

 

“I’ll see you guys later. And I’m sorry about earlier,” She said and bowed to Nara before flashing her a fake smile and left the room.

 

He cleared his throat and sheepishly put his hands in his pockets. He wanted to leave so bad but there wasn’t anything he could do.

 

Nara just smiled and hugged him, his eyes widened and she sighed softly. “Jimin-ah, do you still love me?” She suddenly asked him.

 

“N-Noona..Why..”

 

She let out a chuckle only.

 

“I guess not, huh..?”

 

She moved herself from him and he laughed. “N-No, of course I do! You know I do,” he told her sounding desperate and he could hear it in his own voice.

 

And he hated that.

 

Sounding desperate.



Miyeon was walking fast and she wasn’t looking ahead of her, she bumped into a group of boys.

 

“Mi-Miyeon-ah..”

 

The voice sounded familiar but she didn’t look or even bother try to recognize the person. She just kept on walking. Her heart couldn’t take it anymore.

 

She needed to talk to him.

 



 

The boy frowned at the sight of her walking off. He had missed her and now here he was, a person who she no longer remember.

 

His friends patted him on the back, “It’s okay. She’ll remember you,” his leader said and he nodded only.

 

The youngest slung his arm around his neck and put him in a headlock position. “Hyung, let’s go have some fun!”

 

At that, they all cheered except for him and ran off leaving him behind. He was still thinking about her.

 

He missed her so much.



“Oh, there she is!” J-Hope shouted across the hallway when he caught a glimpse of Miyeon running through the hall.

 

The rest of them quickly got up from their seats and headed towards her. She seemed upset and not in the mood.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jungkook asked and she shook her head.

 

“It’s nothing. But I need to talk to you,” she said and pointed at V.

 

V pointed at himself. “Nega?”

 

“I’m sorry. I heard that wrong, right?” Suga said and turned his head the side so his ear was now facing her.

 

The girl just rolled her eyes. “You’re an idiot,” she muttered and dragged V with her. “You. Me. Now.”

 

Jin eyed them and their Leader just dragged them away. “Let’s go find Jimin now. I’m sure they were together.”



When they got to the rooftop, she let go of V’s hand and turned to him. Her eyes showed fear and she looked frustrated.

 

He could see it.

 

“Okay, so you were right. What do I do now?” She told him and he just blinked at her. “What?”

 

He wasn’t getting where she was going.

 

She groaned.

 

“Come on! My feelings for Jimin! That’s what!”

 

She sounded frustrated.

 

He smirked, “Ohhh. That.”

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

“Nah, that,” she mocked him and he sneered at her.

 

Miyeon sighed and tried to keep her cool. Her hands were on her sides and she looked at V with a frown.

 

“Look, I’m sorry. It’s just, I don’t know what to do anymore. I have feelings for him, okay? Just like you said and now I don’t know what to do..I need your help,” she finished her reason and he clucked his tongue.

 

“Uh-huh..”

 

She crossed her arm. “Look, I’m serious.”

 

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes at her.

 

“I know.”

 

She stared at him in disbelief.

 

“What?”



The BTS members searched everywhere for him but he was nowhere to be found and they were getting frustrated. They were sure that he and Miyeon were together at some point it’s just that he wasn’t there with her when she came looking for them.

 

“Aish! Where is he?” The youngest muttered, ruffling his hair.

 

Their Leader had his arms crossed as Suga was just smirking as if he knew where Jimin was.

 

J-Hope slide against the wall and was now on his sitting on the floor. “How much you wanna bet they both had a lover’s quarrel.”

 

Jin shook his head. “It didn’t seem like it. Miyeon didn’t seem upset to me,” he pointed out and the maknae nodded. “Right. She didn’t. She seemed like she was surprised.”

 

At the information added by the youngest, Suga clicked his tongue. “Why though? She only came for V,” he scoffed, “What’s up with their relationship?”

 

“It’s not like they’re dating or anything,” their Leader said and that only made them even more curious.

 

Then J-Hope snapped his fingers causing the others to look at him and he looked at them. “Practice room!” He cried out and Jungkook face-palmed himself. “Why didn’t I think of that?”



Jimin, startled at the sudden action of her froze in his place. Her arms around him felt like snow.

 

Cold and soft.

 

In his mind he was wondering if she felt the same way he did in the past. The way his heart felt about her. Pounding crazily inside his chest as if it might burst out.

 

He was naive and gullible back then.

 

Now he wasn’t sure anymore.

 

 

 

And his heart hurt.

 

“Noona..” He absentmindedly said.

 

“Hm?”

 

He blinked and with all the courage in him, he asked, “You meant what you said, right?”

 

His mind was thinking back to when they were both on the school rooftop the moment when he was a coward as he still couldn’t confess to her.



He nods once more to assure her, keeping his smile as well. "Yeah..Me, too."

"But, Jimin-ah..I have something to say, to tell you.." she spoke, putting on her long face and he slightly nodded, signalling for her to continue.

"My feelings...It still hasn't changed.."



Remembering that day she nodded her head and he could feel her grasp tightened around him.

 

“Of course. But, what about you? Do you still love me?” She asked him, her eyes were now on his and he forced a nod.

 

Was it a lie?

 

Nara smiled lightly at him, seeing his expression was enough. His eyes showed confusion and his body language showed that he was hesitating with his answer.

 

She didn’t believe him.

 

So instead of saying something to him, she just smiled brightly and hugged him once more. “Good. Because this time I’m not going to let you go.”

 

His eyes shut, savoring the moment as he could feel her tight grip. It was as if she was trying to tell him that this time was it.

 

Her smile disappeared as soon as she was faced the other direction behind him. She knew he was lying to himself but she didn’t want to believe it so she just convinced herself that he still does when she felt his strong arms around her.

 

She felt sorry and regretted it.



Just then the members saw him and Nara. They could see Nara’s face and she seemed sad like she wasn’t satisfied with something.

 

Jungkook’s hands gripped into fists at the sight of them hugging and his eyes darkened as well.

 

“What the hell are they both doing?” He said and his teeth gritted with hatred.

 

The others were also disappointed at seeing the two of them together. They still don’t understand why he was still holding onto his past feelings.

 

“C’mon. Let’s go see,” Their Leader suggested walked ahead of them and they followed.



“Aye, yo!” Suga’s voice ringed in his ears and he let go of Nara’s small body before turning around to see his friends surrounding them both.

 

“He-Hey guys,” he said and waved at them weakly.

 

The youngest rolled his eyes and he waved back. “Hey, Nara Noona and Jiminie hyung,” he his bottom lip and leaned against J-Hope, “I’m sure you’ve seen Miyeon Noona as well?”

 

Jin mentally gave the youngest member a whack on the head and J-Hope high-fived Jungkook.

 

Nara bowed and the members just stood there, their arms crossed as Jimin wished he was in a place alone at the embarrassment they were causing him.

 

Rap Monster uncrossed his arms and eyed them. “We’re not disrupting anything, are we?” He asked and Jimin shook his head. “Ani..”

 

“Good,” J-Hope nodded and glared at Nara.

 

Jimin’s eyes met every one of theirs except for one person. He realized that V was missing and his brows furrowed. Miyeon wasn’t there with them as well and as usual, his friends would drag her along wherever they go but this time she wasn’t seen with them.

 

The young one eyed his hyung and silently smirked at him. “Curious much, Hyung?” He had said in a mocking tone.

 

He scoffed and Nara frowned, already knowing why Jungkook had said what he said.

 

“Miss her already?” J-Hope teased.

 

They laughed and he glared at them. “No. I don’t care about her,” he told them and he knew that was a lie but at the same time, he was.

 

“Wh-Where’s V?” He asked and in his mind he could kill himself already as he was showing his weak side towards them.

 

His Leader shrugged. “With Miyeon. You know how they both are,” he added on purpose and Jimin nodded. “Of course.”

 

“It makes me wonder, what are they doing right now?” Suga thought to himself outloud, purposely.

 

Jin joined in.

 

He might as well since he knew about Jimin’s feelings towards Miyeon and Nara. He can see the difference between them.

 

“Right. They’re probably laughing and having a great time together. Oh, ah!” Jin smacked his hands together, “Didn’t she come up to V and just took him by the hand and V was so surprised! What a pro, right?” He mocked the scene with his own hand gripping his own and a face expression.

 

Jimin couldn’t take it anymore and without a thought, he said, “Whatever. I’m out,” and walked off leaving Nara behind.

 

In his mind, he was yelling and cursing.

 

“Yah, where are you going!” He heard the young one shout after him and he ignored the boy.

 

From afar he could hear Suga smirking behind him as he said, “To find Miyeon, what else.”

 

And his friend was right.

 

He was.



The boys stared at the woman in front of them. It had been too long since they’ve met her. They don’t even know her anymore.

 

“I’ll be going now,” she bowed once more at them and walked past them and J-Hope scoffed at her actions.

 

Jungkook then budged in front of her, “Now, that’s not very nice,” he tsked and Suga went beside him. “I agree.”

 

“Guys,” Jin, the eldest pushed them out of her way, “Leave her alone,” and bowed before her. “I’m sorry about them.”

 

Rap Monster raised a brow. “What happened to your acting earlier, huh?” He asked with a tease.

 

Jin rolled his eyes. “Gone.”

 

J-Hope just laughed, “Sure.”

 

Suga then walked, circling around her. “You’re pretty, but I don’t get why you are how you are,” he murmured and tapped his chin as the maknae nodded. “Yeah, I hope you’re not playing with Jimin Hyung’s feelings.”

 

She stayed quiet only.

 

Their leader then shook his head. “Ani. I think it’s better if you stay away from him. He got someone already,” he said in matter-of-factly and they were all now standing in front of her.

 

Not knowing what to do, she just nodded. “Ne..”

 

Jin frowned, feeling sorry towards her as his friends just smirked and made way for her. She just walked away with no expression.


“Don’t bother him anymore!” The youngest shouted and they laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally I am able to paste my story on here!

 

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter along with the whole story! I've been writing bit by bit and trying to organize it all. New chapter will be up soon!
Also, I will be editing from the last chapter to the rest as I can't because my laptop is different from the usuals. It's like a tablet and doesn't work properly. ^^