Apology

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Yo!" Suga hollared and bumped fists with Jimin as well as the others.

V smirked at Jimin. "So, how was yesterday?" he asked and the boy shrugged. "Fine."

"Fine? That's it?" J-Hope questioned, not believing the young member.

"Miyeon-sshi, are you feeling okay, today?" Jin politely asked and she looked at him with a shock expression. "W-What?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at her. "Jin hyung is asking if you're okay, crazy idiot," he clarafied the question to her and she glared at him. "Shut up, ert."

The boy scoff. "Yah, you bett---"

"Hyung, you're a ert?"

It was the maknae, Jungkook.

Miyeon nodded. "Yes, he is a ert. Don't ever go near him," she said and the youngest smirked. "I see, hyung."

Jimin stared at her in disbelief. How could she say that about him to his friends?

"yah, how can you tell such a lie when you're the one who made the first move!"

The BTS members turned to her. You did?"

Her face reddened in embarrassment. How dare he use that against her

"N-Not exactly.." she mumbled and Suga raised a brow. "Not exactly..?"

Jimin smirked. "C'mon, Miyeon-ah, Tell them the truth," he cooed and pointed to his cheek, the cheek that she had indeed kissed just this morning.

MIyeon swallowed.

How dare he. I'm going to kill him once we are alone, that was what she was thinking.

"So....?" Rap Monster said, fixing his glasses.

"Just admit it already," he said and crossed his arms.

"Never, ," she hissed and kicked him hard on the leg. He wince and jumped up and down on one feet as he rubbed his other. "Yah, crazy idiot!"

Miyeon bowed to the BTS members and glared at Jimin, who was pouting as he rubbed his leg. "I'm not sorry. Never and ever," she said final and gave him one last hard kick on the leg before pushing him out of her way, making him fall to the ground and entered the school building.

"Yah!" he shouted and she turned around, "Mehrong!"

The members laughed while he scoff. "You're so dead, Yoo Miyeon!" he called after her and she shouted back,"Shut up, you ert!"

It was seventh hour, that means it was health time. She silently groaned. That was the most boring class beside history, math and physics.

"Why did I even sign up for these classes?" she muttered and turned a corner to go up the stairs to the third floor.

Just as she was about to turn to her right to go to class, something distracted her attention from going to class. It was music, hip hop.

Of course, she knew that somewhere in this school, their was a dance studio practice room. But, she never knew that students could go and pratice at this hour - It was class time.

Curiousity took away her mind and replaced it with dancing. She loved dancing more than anything, besides her guitar and the paino.
Her guitar was for her to get rid of boredom and, sometimes she would play it to cool her off when she gets mad or sad. It was her emotion get-away type of thing.

Piano, it was just an instrument that she liked to play along when she plays her guitar, but of course, she'll need someone to play the piano since she plays the guitar - Better.

And dancing, it was the same as her guitar. But, mostly when she's anxious.

She followed the music and it did led her to a dance practice studio. Inside was a girl. She had on a white t-shirt with shorts and sneakers. Her hair was also tied up into a messy bun.

Her dancing was smooth and perfect.

Miyeon was busy praising the girl inside until when she saw who it was. It was no other then Sohyun, herself.

"S-Sohyun..."

She opened the door and stepped inside.

Sohyun ended her dancing and turned to her. "What are you doing here?" she asked but Miyeon was busy looking around in amusement. It had been a long time since she had been in a room like this.

The wide, huge mirror on the wall, the bench, everything inside was---

"Miyeon."

She snapped out out of her daze about the studio and looked at Sohyun. "O-Oh..I heard m-music..And, I got curious..." she mumbled as she stopped looking around.

Sohyun laughed a laugh without a sound. "So, you're still the same."

"I..G-Guess so.."

It was silent for a moment. An awkward silent.

"I should get going. It's almost time to go," Sohyun said, about to go turn off the player, but Miyeon stopped her. "I want to apologize."

She just happed to blurt that out of the blue.

Sohyun turned to her. "Apologize?"

She nodded. "I'm sorry..I know you won't forgive me that easily but...I just feel like I have to..If I don't apologize, I might regret it my whole life..." she admitted. And this time, she was really apologizing.