Saved From Boredom

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Noona, are you okay?" Zelo asked once she stepped into the shop after seeing her red face and she gave him a nod, forcing a smile. "Of course, why wouldn't I be," she said and that was a complete lie. She had stopped crying when she had arrived at the shop.

He pouted, "Because your eyes are red."

She chuckles at his observation. "Junhong-ah,peoples eyes can be red for different reasons," she convinces him, which worked.

"I know, but it seemed as if you've been crying," he pointed out the obvious and she sighed. "Well, I wasn't."

Lie.

"Are you sure?"

This time it wasn't the maknae, but Youngjae.

"Of course, you ," she rolled her eyes. Why does everyone have to be in her buisness? It's not like they care or what so ever.

"What ever you say," he says, pushing Zelo away from him. "Aish, hyung!"

Youngjae turned to the young one and crossed his arms, "Go do your job already!" He directed Zelo with his index finger, pointing to the Bakery side of the shop and the maknae glared at him. "Why don't you go do your job too," he muttered and stormed off.

Youngjae looked at him in disbelief. "Don't talk to your hyung like that!"

Miyeon grinned and rolled her eyes at him, "That's what you get," she walked off and Youngjae just scoffed at her, "Yah!"

 

"Where are you going?"

It was Rap Monster who had asked.

"Somewhere," he answered, putting on his cap and Suga arched his brow, "To where exactly?" He questioned.

"Somewhere," he answered again and J-Hope, this time sighed. "Don't tell me.."

V's eyes widened. "Hyung, you're going back to her?!" He exclaimed and all their eyes widened. "BWO?!"

Jimin rolled his eyes after hearing his friends comments and conclusions. "No, you idiots. I'm going to the coffee shop. I have to," he says and went to put on his shoes. There was no time to explain. If he was to tell them, it would be a long one. Long story short, he replies, "Stalkers," before walking out of their hang out place, leaving the members confused.

"Wait, isn't he the stalker..?" Jungkook asked, making them burst into laughter. "He is."

 

Jimin, breathless, entered the shop with both of his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. He didn't mind the running and breath catching rests that he did since it was a work out for him.

"Welcome!" Daehyun greeted and he nodded, "Hey, hyung. But, where's Miyeon? Where is she?" He asks and Daehyun smiled. "She's taking Eunhae's place today as a cashier, why?"

He shook his head. "Gomawo," he said before springing off towards the counter where Miyeon was standing beind as a costumer paid.

Daehyun just looked at him carefully, observing what their relationship was.

 

Miyeon stared at the person standing in front of her. It was Jimin. He looked as if he could use some water. He had sweat pouring down from his forehead and on the back of his neck. And since he had on a hat, she was sure he was getting tired and hot from running. He had on a black tank with a pair of black jeans.

All black.

She mentally smacked him on the head.

Idiot.

What the hell is wrong with you, she asked silently in her head and he grinned, answering, "You," as if he could read her mind.

Her eyes widened in shock for a second before giving him a glare, "Go away. I'm working," she says, turning her attention to the costumer behind Jimin. He moved, letting the person go in front of him.

After the costumer paid and left, he got back to his place and stared at her, smirking, "Why? I can't be here?"

Miyeon didn't answer.

He groaned at her as he slowly sinked down until his chin was on the surface of the counter. "C'mon. Stop holding grudges, will you?" He muttered and she rolled her eyes at him, "I'm not."

"Yes, you are. At least be glad I'm here for you," he cooed and she turned to Himchan, who was behind her busy with the decorations.

"Himchan-ah, can you take my place? I'll owe you one tomorrow," she said and Jimin watched with interest.

He turned to look at Jimin and then at her. He could tell that she was annoyed and upset already but knowing how he is, he added, "I can see that your lover's here..But, sure. You owe me," he says with a shrug and she scowled at him. "He's not my lover, but enemy. And yes-"

Jimin cut her off. "Not."

She gave him a look and continued, "I'll owe you."

Himchan smirks only. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. Hey, Jimin."

"Yo."

"Don't annoy her too much if you still wanna live," he warned Jimin, who just laughed at it. "I know," he grins continuously as Miyeon just rolled her eyes at the two of them.

Jimin smirked. "Be glad I'm here to bother you so you wouldn't be bored out of your mind," he gave her a cheeky smile as he said it and she found his eye smile cute, but avoided it. "Gee, thanks," she commented sarcastically. "I'm being saved from boredom."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B2ST's new album sounds soooo good. OMG.
Doojoon in Ribbon. <3

I will update again tonight, hopefully.
It depends though. Hope you guys like this chapter though!! ((:
Love you guys!