Probably?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin carried her bag on his back and her guitar in his hands. "Who knew she could play a guitar," he mumbled, although he was amused.

He was only a block from his house.
Who knew she lived far too?

He walked up the stairs, grumbling to himself.

"hyung?"

Jungkook?

He raised his head up and his eyes widened when he saw the familiar faces of his friend. "What are you guys doing here?!"

"Uh, visit?" J-Hope raised a brow.

"Hyung, what are you carrying?" Jungkook asked.

V smirked, "Miyeon's belongings, eh?"

"Shut up," he hissed and Suga smirked. "So, it is?"

"Her slave?" JIn questioned.

"No."

"You sure? You're carrying her things," Rap Monster pointed out and he huffed. "No, hyung," he muttered and opened the door. "Come in."

They shrugged and entered.

Jimin put the case and bag n the floor, beside the couch.

Jungkook looked down at the case, then Jimin. "What is with the case?" he asks and the boy sat down. "Her guitar," he replied.

"Guitar? She plays the guitar?" SUga asked.

He nodded.

V grinned. "We can play together then, since I've been playing the saxophone for three years," he says and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Right."

"Jealous?"

"You wish."

"Granted."

"Shut up, taehyung."

"Can't."

Jimin sighed. "I will seriously kill you if you don't shut up," he threatened and Jin chuckled. "You're starting to sound like Miyeon, Jimin."

He grumbled to himself only. "I know.."

He shot V a glare before turning to the leader. "So, are you guys going to tell me why you guys are here, or what?" he crossed his arms.

"Even if we tell you, you would not be happy, hyung," the maknae doubted and he raised a brow. "And, you're doubting this because...?"

"It's based on your past."

Miyeon bowed to the girl. She had long, black hair, big eyes and was slim. She seemed to also be younger then her too, and she was quite pretty; and girly too.

"My name's Miyeon, it's really nice to meet you."

The girl smiled giddily at her. "Yoo Eunhae, Youngjae's cousin."

"Be nice, arasso?" Youngjae said and she grinned. "I know, Oppa."

Youngjae rolled his eyes and leaned into Miyeon's ear. "She can also be abusive too, be careful," he whispered and she giggled. "Alright."

Eunhae pouted. "I am not, Oppa."

"You are to. Don't deny it. Even all the others agree," he stuck his tongue out at her and she hit him on the arm. "hey!"

"See, you just hit me!"

"You made me do it!"

Miyeon chuckled, shaking her head. She found them both cute. Then, Jong Up came. "Don't mind them. They're always bickering," he said and she nodded, looking back at the both of them. Eunhae had hit Youngjae on the head and he was glaring at her now. She couldn't help but, laugh. They both reminded her so much of herself and Jimin, how they both would always hit each other and argue too. Seeing them like that, made her miss him.

Literally.

"It's fine. They both remind me of somene," she says and Jong Up chuckled. "Really? Your crush?"

She blushed. "N-No..J-Just an enemy.."

"Enemy?"

She nodded. "We bicker a lot, just like Youngjae and Eunhae," she grinned and he laughed. "I see. Well, I hope to meet that person once day, then," he says and she grimaced. "You wouldn't. He's really annoying."

He smiled amusingly at her. "Really?"

Miyeon giggled. "You're nice, like Himchan had said."

That comment made him blush. "Y..Yeah..I guess so.." he mumbled and she smiled. "It's fine. I like nice people."

He grinned. "Then, I'll show you how make lattes. Come on," he led her to the coffee machines and she followed.

The BTS members entered the shop, only to be greeted by Zelo.

"Oh, hyungs and Jungkook," he said and they gave him a nod.

"How's work?" JIn asks.

He shrugs. "Good. We got a new worker too," he said and they all nodded.

"But, aren't you guys full?" Suga asked and he grinned. "Yong Guk hyung accpeted her."

"It's a girl, huh? Jimin, do you think it's your girlfriend?" V asked, smirking and Zelo raised a brow. "Jimin hyung has a girlfriend?"

Rap Monster chuckles. "He does, she's just..."

"Feisty," J-hope finished and Jungkook his lips. "Yep."

Zelo laughed. "I see. You guys can go take your seats. I'll send someone to come and take your orders," he said and they nodded. "Alright, thanks," they all headed toward the seats as Zelo left to the cashier counter.

Zelo grinned at Miyeon. "Noona, you have some customers."

"I do?"

"Of course. They're sitting at table four," he told her before going to the back room to take his rest.

Smiling, she grabbed her note pad from the counter table and looked around for table table four...

Then, she saw...

BTS.

Crap, they're here!

"Unni, aren't you going to take their orders?" Eunhae asks and she shook her head. "I..I can't.."

"Why?"

"Can you take it for me, please Eunhae?" she pleaded and Eunhae raised a brow. "Why? They're your customers."

She groaned, still pleading. "Just this once, please? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?"

The little girl grinned. "Alright, Unni. I'll do it fo---"

"Don't take her job," Youngjae's voice was heard from behind and they both turned to look. "Let her do it," he took the note pad from Eunhae's hands and put it in Miyeon's palm. "now, off you go," he shooed her away.

She stared at him in disbelief. "B-But---"

"No buts."

Eunhae frowned, obviously pitying Miyeon. "Sorry, Unnie.."

Grumbling to herself, she shot Youngjae a look. He had his arms crossed. "You're going to pay for this," she hissed and he only grinned. "we'll see," he says, and there goes Jimin, in her head.

They seriously do sound the same, huh?

Eunhae hit his arm. "You're being too much, Oppa," she says and stumped away as he scoff. "Yah! I just didn't want you to tire yourself out!" he shouted, before going after her.

Miyeon frowned. Except, there was one difference.

He cared for Eunhae...And, Jimin...

Nah. Not so much.

Pouting to herself, she sighed and made her way towards their table as she mentally cursed Youngjae in her head.

"What would you guys like to order?" she mumbled.

"Donuts and lattes wou---Miyeon?" Jin asked, shock and the rest of the members looked up, same expression.

"You work here?"

That was Jimin.

She glared at him. "So?"

He smirked. "And, you said you would never tell me," he crossed his arms.

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up, I hate you."

"Huh, I wonder how many times you've told me that?"

Suga and the rest chuckled, shaking their heads at their love-hate relationship.

"I'll be going now. Your orders, I'll bring them," she said and shot Jimin a glare for the last time, before walking away.

J-Hope then laughs. "You two are amusing."

"Yeah," suga agreed.

V smirked. "She's going to go crazy if we keep coming here," he says and the maknae high-fived him.

"I bet you guys ten bucks that Jimin would always come here just to see her," Assumed Rap Monster and he scoff. "Sure."

Jin grinned. "Don't deny the fact, Jimin."

He glared at them. "Shut up."

Then, he thought about it.

He will, probably?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last update for today! Hehe.
I hope you guys like the updates so far! <3
Phew. Seven updates in like five hours. So tiring.