Thunders Can Be Scary Too..?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Here," she handed Jimin a towel. "Go take a shower. I'll get some of my father's clothings for you. I'm sure he does not mind," she said and he took the white towel from her. "Thanks."

"Shut up, you're not welcome," she muttered and he pouted. "Why so mean? Are you still angry?"

Miyeon glared at him. "And, I hate you."

He shrugged. "I'll keep that in mind," he said and headed towards the bathroom as she mumbles a "good," and disappeared into her parents bedroom.

Miyeon grabbed a white shirt and a black short from her father's drawer before heading back out.

She knocked on the bathroom door. "Yah, jerk, here are the clothes," she called from outside, but no response. "Jimin!"

With still no answer, she sighed and rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Aish. He seriously is getting on my nerves," she mumbled and put a hand on the door knob, twisting it. "I'm coming in! You better be cov---"

She stared at him wide-eyed. He was half , drying his hair with a towel and body...

She was speechless. How can a jerk like him have a body like that?

Miyeon turned around. "Y-Yah!" her cheeks were red.

Jimin peeked from under his wet hair to see her facing the other way. He smirks and made his way towards her. "Like what you see?"

"Shut up and put on the clothes," she said, handing him the clothes from the side, covering her eyes. "H-Here..T-take them.."

He smirked down at her. "Do I here stuttering?" he teased and her face turned red. "Shut up, ert!"

"Say the person who burst in the bathroom without permission," he shot back and she kept quiet.

Damn him.

He chuckled. "I'm just kidding. Go, I have to change, or do you want to watch me change?" he questioned and she uncovered her face, her eyes still close.

"," she said and left.

He just laughs. "You're so fun to tease."

The BTS members were at the hide-out. As usual, the two maknaes sat on the ground as the elder ones sat on the couch, it fitted the rest of them since Jimin was gone.

"How do you guys think he did?" J-hope asked.

SUga smirks. "He probably got her," he grinned and Jin chuckled. "Yeah."

"Miyeon noona must be happy," the makne assumed, his lips twitched into a smirk as Rap Monster nodded. "I'm sure, she is."

"They're both happy," V says with a grin, soon smirking as well.

They laughed. "May your wish come true."

Jimin and Miyeon both sat on the couch, watching T.V. It was boring. No one talked or even bother to make a movement.

She did.

She got up from the sofa and headed towards the kitchen, ignoring Jimin's presence. "yah, what are you doing?" he called from the living room.

Wow, she can't even go to the kitchen.

Miyeon rolled her eyes. "I'm thirsty!"

"Oh..Then, can you grab me a glass too?"

She scoff. "Get it yourself!"

"But, you're in the kitchen!"

Grumbling to herself, she grabbed a glass cup from the cupboard and went to the refridgerator to get the water. "that bastard, he better thank me for this," she muttered, pouring the water into the cup.

BOOM!

It made her jump, causing her to spill a small amount of water on the counter. "Stupid thunder," she cursed under her breath. She hated thunderstorms. It scares her.

Quickly, she put the container of water back into the fridge and grabbed jimin's glass of water, not minding that she didn't have a cup for herself and scurried back into the living room.

"Here," she handed him the cup.

He took it from her and gulped it down.

"Thanks," he smiles at her, putting the cup on the table and she just rolled her eyes, heading towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

Not even to sleep. He is just, wow.

Annoyed, she sighed. "Sleep, you idiot."

"Oh," his mouth formed an 'O' shape. "Then, good night."

"Whatever," she mumbled and continued up the stairs.

"DREAM ABOUT ME!" she heard him call after her.

She huffed. "SHUT UP, JIMIN!"

After changing into comfortable clothes, she got ready for bed...

Not quite.

She forgot to brush her teeth.

So, grumbling to herself, she headed towards the bathroom.

When she finished, she dried her hand and wiped her face. "All done," she smiled and hung the towel back on the handle. Miyeon stared at herself in the mirror. "Stupid, Miyeon. You idiot," she said and made a face at herself. "You stupid idiot---"

The lights suddenly went off.

It was dark and fear started to creep up on her. "Don't be scared, Miyeon. It'll come back on.." she told herself in a whisper, making her way out of the bathroom and into the hallway. She had to feel the wall, so she wouldn't run into things ahe made her way to bed.

Don't be afraid. It's only a thunderstorm, Miyeon. Don't be, he will ju---

Another boom of thunder hit the sky, ruining her courage and a scream escaped her lips.

Thunders can be scary too...?