Official

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

 

Sohyun stepped in her home after getting back from the park. Although she didn’t get to meet Miyeon as planned it was impossible to be upset because her mind was on a different matter.

“Who was it?” she murmured to herself, thinking about the other day.

 

A chill ran down her spine as she walked her way home from school. With a strange sense of someone following her she turned around and saw no one.

“Who’s there?” she spoke out, terrified yet brave.

To be honest, she wasn’t sure if she should run or stay put and wished someone would save her from the situation.

The wind whistled as an answer for her and she turned back around. Instead of walking, she ran.

 

The girl shook her head disagreeing with herself. The thought about it made her shiver.

“No, maybe I’ve gone mad,” she whispered and rubbed her arms keeping the goosebumps from forming.

Without any more thoughts, she walked upstairs to her room.

 

Jimin smiled a wide smile as he plopped on his bed in happiness. Today was one of those good days again - Just like in the past. He had just gotten back from a dinner date with Nara.

He hugged a pillow against his chest and kicked his feet at his covers as if struggling.

“Wah, I never thought this day would come!” he shrieked and laughed out loud that his laughter brought Miyeon to his room.

She folded her arms and eyed him weirdly.

“Yah, can you shut up? I have homework to do,” she said and he sat up staring back at her.

“Last time I checked, you haven’t been to school,” he stuck out his tongue at her and she scoffed.

“It’s called going in and getting missing assignments, Mr. ,” she glared at him.

He just shrugs and she rolled her eyes.

“Keep quiet, Jerk,” she says before walking back to her room and Jimin made a face before shutting his door and going back to his usual self.

 

The next following week, Miyeon finally went to school and on her way to school, she spot the BTS members. They were all huddled up at the front gates.

“No school for you older ones?” she questioned Jin and the elder ones.

“Nope. But tomorrow, yeah,” Jin answered and she nodded.

“Well, hi and bye. See you guys later!” she called back to them, skipping her way to class.

 

On her way to class she saw L.Joe. A smile tugged at her lips as she walked up to him.

“Oppa!” she tapped his shoulder and he turned around to look at her.

“Oh, Miyeon-ah!” his eyes lit up.

“What are you doing?” she asked and he grinned.

“What do you think? I’m planning to reveal myself to Sohyun,” he told her and she gave him a thumbs up.

“Good luck! If you need help, ask!” she says and walked away when she suddenly felt a grip on her wrist. She could feel him against her back. His arm around her just above her chest and she froze.

“Gomawo, Miyeon-ah..And I’m sorry, again..I mean it..” he says and she felt tightening up from tearing up.

“I hope you keep what I said to you in mind. No matter what, Miyeon. No matter what,” his grip tightened around her and she let out a shaky breath before putting her hand on his.

“I know..I know that..” she closed her eyes and the tears fell down. She held onto the moment before he finally let go and turned her around.

She quickly wiped away her tears before he could see and gave him a weak smile. He returned her a smile and gave her another hug.

“Don’t cry, okay? I’m here for you,” he says and she nodded trying to hold back her tears this time around. Her grip on his shirt tightened and the thought of him being here made her happy. Even if she knew he wasn’t going to be with her. She was still glad he was going to be around. That was all that mattered.

 

“O..Oppa..?” Sohyun’s voice called out and her eyes looked up.

His arms fell and she frowned but knew that he wasn’t meant for her so she just brushed off the feeling.

“Sohyun..”

Her eyes traveled from Miyeon to him. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It really was him. The man she loved was standing in front of her. But instead of running to him, she turned around and ran out.

He called out her name but she didn’t turn to look at him. Miyeon put a hand on his arm and he looked at her with sad eyes. She let out a small laugh.

“Don’t worry, Oppa. She loved you then, she loves you now. Trust me,” she said encouraging him to go and he gave her a nod before running off.

Miyeon turned around not wanting to watch and she made her way to class. And as she did, she felt her heart relaxing for once. But she didn’t know it wasn’t going to last long.

 

The rest of them were on the rooftop of the school, just laying on the cold cement ground. They weren’t doing anything but discussing about Jimin and Nara.

“I really hope they don’t get together,” J-Hope says as he traced midair with his finger from watching the clouds above him.

Jungkook sighed, “Count me in.”

Suga sat up and stared at the rest of them.

“But we can’t control him. It’s his life, you know,” he pointed out and their Leader nodded.

“Yoongi hyung got a point.”

“What about Miyeon? I don’t have a good feeling about this,” V called out and frowned at the thought of his friend and Nara dating.

“Either way, it’s his choice no matter how much we disapprove of it,” Jin shakes his head and Suga laid back down in his spot.

“Let’s just hope he makes the right choice.”

Just then the door flew open and a breathless Jimin appeared in front of them. They all sat up and Suga mumbled something about him starting to relax.

Jimin cheered happily with his arms in the air as he laughed loudly.

“Woooo! Score!” he shouted at the top of his lungs and ran up to V, who seemed confused but terrified at the same time.

“What?” J-Hope asked and the maknae raised a brow.

“What is it, Hyung?”

He put his hands on V’s shoulders. “You won’t believe what just happened!”

V eyed him and moved his face away from Jimin’s as it was too close. “What?”

The boy then turned to the rest of them with an arm around V’s neck, holding him close. He was so excited when he finally let out the answer but it wasn’t long as V removed Jimin’s arm from his neck and walked away. The others gaped at him and he grinned.

“Yep. It’s official now.”