Table 8

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

It was another day of work

When she entered the shop she was greeted by Jong Up, "Hey, Yeon," he smiled his usual smile and she grinned at him. Something about him just makes her forget about her problems, "Hey."

She was heading towards the back room and he followed, "So, how's your day going? Anything new?"

Miyeon turned to look at him, still smiling. "It's going okay," she replied and he raised a brow, "Nothing new?"

She was putting on her apron and tying her hair up. "Um..If you want to consider I just found out that Jimin and Nara knows each other as news or that they both may be past lovers, then yeah, sure." Jong Up stared at her, blinking as she sat down sighing and staring at the wall. It was like she didn't like the idea of them being past lovers. "Hello, earth to Miyeon," he called, snapping his fingers in front of her.

"Huh?"

He chuckled. "You spaced out. Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah..Thanks for asking," she said and quickly got up. "We should um..Get back to work."

Jong Up nodded, "Yeah, we probably should," he opened the door and led her out first.

"Thank you," she thanked him as she exited and he followed her from behind.

Jong Up was in the Bakery side of the shop along with Daehyun. From afar he could see Eunhae and Miyeon talking to one another but Miyeon didn't seem to smile that much, not as much as Eunhae.

He frowned. Did something happen to her?

Then, there was Eunhae.

Her smile, to him was the most beautiful thing. So important he wouldn't dare to hurt her. He smiled softly at the sight of seeing her smile.

Daehyun noticing his stare, grinned. "What are you smiling at?" he asked, also turning his gaze to the two girls. "Ahh, them."

Jong Up, embarrassed looked away. "I-It isn't like that, H-Hyung.." he says and Daehyun chuckled. "So, who's the one? Between those two?" He asked, ignoring Jong Up's comment. He was interested.

The young one shook his head, not wanting to answer his question. "No one, Hyung," he answered, replacing a tray of Jelly Donuts inside the glass before walking away.

But as he did, he knew the answer to Daehyun's question.

In his heart, it was telling him.

"Noona," Zelo called and she looked up from cleaning the table. "Ne?"

He was smiling down at her. "Can you get table 8's order for me? I have to run an errand," he said and Miyeon chuckled. "Of course, Junhong-ah. But wait until I finish cleaning this table, ara?"

He nodded. "Gomawo, Miyeon Noona! You're the best!" He hugged her and she chuckled, "You're welcome."

By the time Zelo left, Miyeon had finished cleaning the table and was on her way to take Table 8's order when Himchan appeared. "Have you seen Jong Up?" He asked and she shok her head. "No, why?"

He sighed, shaking his head as well. "Nevermind. Just go back to what you were doing," he said and she frowned. "Did something happen to him?"

"Nothing..You wouldn't understand," he says, but before she could snap at him, he had already walked away. She scoffed, "How would you know I wouldn't understand if you hadn't told me anything, you hole," she grumbles before going over to her table.

 

"Hyung, I want food, not junk food," a boy whined.

His friend who was a couple months older then him rolled his eyes. "At least it's food," he muttered and the young one glared at him, "Meanie."

"The both of you stop it before we leave without food in your stomachs," the eldest hissed and the other smirked. "You guys know how he is. Don't get on his bad side."

"Hyung, we know. You don't have to tell us," another says and the other, the youngest nodded. "Ye-"

"What would you guys like to order?"

They all looked up at the person who had interrupted their conversation. To them, she looked familiar. The way she was staring at them and how her tone sounded. Cold. It seemed like they had seen her before.

Miyeon sighed, thinking that she was too mean and rude. After all, they were customers and she was a waitress, a worker. "Welcome to the B.A.P Coffee Shop! What would you like to order?" She asked, trying again. This time more patient and polite.

One of the boys turned away and stared at the others, "Hyung...Is she..Mi-"

"Mi-Miyeon..?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, here it is. My new update. I hope you guys like it so far!
Tomorrow hopefully I will update another chapter for you guys!
Thank you, again for being patient with me and for you love and support for this story!!
I love you guys!!!

You guys excited for who will be showing up in this story?
Kekekek.
You guys will find out by the next chapter. Until then..! (: :33
And sorry if any of my grammars are wrong. I don't check..Lol.. Sorry.