Secret Revealed/Doomed

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

The next day, Miyeon got up much earlier then she usually did. She had set her alarm clock to six-thirty, so she could wake up before him.
They both weren't in the right terms at the moment, so she thought it's be a good idea to give him his space.

After getting ready, she put on her shoe and left to go to school. She didn't really mind if it was early or not.

The BTS members were talking and laughing on their way to school, when Suga spotted Miyeon. She was leaning against the wall, kicking the ground.

"Hey, guys, isn't that Miyeon?" he asked, pointing to where she was.

They all looked and it was.

"Why is she alone? Where is Jimin?" J-Hope asked and they all shrugged.

"Lets go ask," Rap Monster says and made his way towards her, as they followed along.

Miyeon stared blankly at the ground when suddenly, twelve pairs of feet stood in front of her. SHe blinked before looking up. "Oh..It's you guys," she smiled

"And, you still have the courage to smile," Jungkook mutters and she glared at him.

"Why are you here alone?" JIn asks her and she shrugged. "Fresh air, why?"

"Without Jimin?" J-Hope questioned.

The girl just shrugged. "He needs his space."

V shook his head. "Poor, you."

She raised a brow. "Bwo?"

"Don't bother her, V. You don't want to be messed up," Rap Monster said and chuckled as V shrugged. "She wo---OW!"

"Oh~" they all cooed and she glared at the rest of them. "Don't bother me."

"Damn. For a girl, you punch like a dude," he said and rubbed his arm. "Now, I think I'm bruised."

Jungkook then grinned at her. "So, how is Jimin hyung?"

She shut him a look. "Don't," she muttered and the boy chuckled. "He pissed you off, didn't he?"

"No, he hurted her."

It was V.

"Yah!" she shouted and hit him once again.

"Geez, woman," he mumbled and rubbed his arm again.

JIn chuckled. "Someone is cranky."

She pouted at him. "I thought you were the nice one," she said and J-Hope shook his head, "His looks and manners can fool you."

MIyeon made a face. "I'll never trust you again."

Suga laughed. "THen, who do you trust?" he asks and she scrunched her nose up. "No one."

"REally?" Jungkook smirked.

"Really," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"So, are you okay?" Rap Monster asks and she sighed. "Of course, I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" she muttered and V raised a brow. "You're here alone, you're sighing and, your face says it all."

She turned to him, her eyes glaring holes through him. "Shut up before I punch you in the face this time."

"Fine, fine. Calm down," he mutters and she scowled at him.

"So, how's Jimin?" Suga asked and she shrugged. "How should I know. I came here first," she said and he scoff. "You live with him, duh."

Miyeon scoffed at his words. "Yah, living with him doesn't mean that I know, you idiot."

Suga snorted. "Sure."

WIthout them knowing, someone heard their whole conversation.

She scoff. "So, she is living with Jimin Oppa, huh?"

A smirk tugged on her lips. "We'll see about that."

Jimin got ready for school and was about to head out, when he remembered about Miyeon. "She'll get up on her own," he muttered and opened the door, walking out.

WHen he got to school, students scurried out of his way, which he found it unusual and weird. "Bwoya," he murmured and walked in the hall. It was uncomfortable.

"But, where's Miyeon?" he heard a student whisper and he raised a brow.

Miyeon? Why are they asking?

"I heard they are living together, another whispered.

He stopped walking and looked at the student. "What did you just say?"

She gulped and smiled. "A-Annyeong..O-Oppa.."

"Who told you that?" he snarled and she stepped back, afraid. "M-Miyeon did.."

With that, he stormed off.

I told her a million times not to, and in the end, she does. Yoo Miyeon, you are dead.

The BTS members and Miyeon headed to class. Students were looking at them and whispering, they noticed.

"What's with the whisperings?" J-Hope mumbled, annoyed.

Miyeon shrugged. "It's probably because I'm with you guys since, you know. My ugly known reputation," she explained and walked ahead of them. "I'll keep away. Don't worry."

They all stared at her, shock by her words. Of course, they know about her reputation; but she didn't have to say that she would keep away from them. It offended them, somehow. To them, they didn't care about her reputaion. They liked her.

"Have fun in class," Rap Monster said with a grin and she sneered. "Yeah, yeah. We'll see. Anyway, see you guys later, or whenever," she smiled and waved at them before disappearing inside the class room.

Jin chuckled. "I like her."

They all grinned. "Yeah. Too bad, she's Jimin's."

Miyeon sat in her seat and sat her head down on top of her desk. "Ugh. It is only been a couple minutes and I am already bored," she mumbled and pouted.

Feeling eyes on her, she sat up and turned to look behind her. "What?"

The girls shook their heads and quickly look away. She had a bad feeling, so she got up and walked towards them. "What are you guys hiding?" she questioned them and one of them had an alarmed look.

MIyeon averted her eyes to her. "Tell me," she said through gritted teeth and one of the girl's friend nudged her. "Go on, tell her," she whispered and Miyeon gave them a cold look. "Don't make me wait, if you guys don't want your necks broken," she threatened them with a dangerous look.

"A-Arasso. I-I'll tell y-you.." the girl mumbled and she raised a brow. "What is it?"

The girl gulped and lowered her head. "W-We heard.."

"Heard what?"

"Th-That you're l-living with J..Jimin Oppa.."

"What?"

"That's all we heard," she sputtered and Miyeon crossed her arms. "Who told you this?"

"It's spread all over. Everyone knows."

Miyeon sighed. "Thanks," she muttered and went back to her seat again, panicking. SHe knew that he was going to be really angry if he found out that their secret was out. Well, angry-er then before since he still isn't in the mood.

. I am doomed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh-oh! Their secret has been revealed! :O
What do you think is going to happen?

ANd, Yay!!!
Teen Top and Nu'est are going to be back! :DD
Iam so happy right now! It's about time, don't you think? Hehe. <33