Footsteps/Someone

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon rubbed her temples, massaging it from all the annoyance she was getting.
It was all from that jerk.

Jimin.

"Gwenchana?"

Jong Up had entered the back room after he had finished cleaning tables one and seven. He'd seen her going to the back with a grumpy look on her face he went to check on her.

Miyeon nodded, putting her hands down and sighed. "Just..Tired.." She mumbles and he chuckled, "I see."

She then smiled at him, "So, what are you back here?" She asked and he gave her another shrug again, "I don't know. Same reason, I guess. What about you? What's wrong?" He asked her and she groaned.

"I can't go back out there. I can't stand him," she says with a pout and Jong Up let out a laugh, "Let me guess..Jimin?"

Miyeon nodded, rolling her eyes just at the thought of him talking to her and his infamous smirk. "Yep. If I go out there, I might kill him..you know.." Her pout was still in place and she heard Jimin's voice from outside the room. That made her groan. "Ugh.."

Jong Up sat beside her, ruffling her hair. "You're going to be fine. Bare with him, and make sure you don't kill him," he said, advising her and she raised a brow, "And if I do?"

"You'll go to prison."

"Better then nothing. Besides, it's better then having him around always talking and shouting an-"

She was cut off at the voice of Jimin, who was calling out for her.

"Yah, Miyeon-ah!"

She blew her bangs out of her eyes. "You see what I mean now?"

"Where are you!?"

Jong Up just chuckled, nodding. "I do. Just don't kill him," he smiles and ruffled her hair again.

"What are you two doing?"

Miyeon looked up towards the doorway to see Jimin. "Finally found me, huh?" she crossed her arms and he stared at he stared at the two of them. Jong Up's hand was on her head with her hair messy. Anger filled him. Just what were they doing??

Jong Up retreated his hand and smiled at Jimin. "Make sure you don't get killed," he says and Miyeon turned to look at him in disbelief. "Hey!"

He patted Jimin on the back, "Don't annoy her too much," he said and left as Jimin just scoffed at the comment and turned his direction to Miyeon. "Yah, when are you going home?" He asked her suddenly feeling irritated.

She ignored him and re-tied her apron around her waist before heading out and back to work.

"When you're gone," she answered her as she made her way towards the cashier counter.

Jimin just scoffed at her words.

 

Yong Guk turned to the others, his gummy smile showing. "Okay, guys. It's late. We should probably close for now," he says, "Besides, people aren't coming no more."

Eunhae stretched her arms out, "Yeah. I'm getting tired anyway," she groans as she streched and Jong Up chuckled at her, "Me, too."

Youngjae then nodded agreeing to the decision, "Eunhae and I'll leave first. Our parents are going out of town so I want us to have one last dinner together," he explained and Himchan sneered. "Yeah, right. You just want to get out of here," he assumed and Eunhae glared at him. "Youngjae Oppa's telling the truth!" She said, offended and Daehyun patted Himchan on the back. "Hyung, stop."

"Tch. Whatever."

Yong Guk gave him a firm look. "Himchan, stop it," he demanded and Jong Up put a hand on Eunhae's shoulder. "Don't get too offended. You know how Himchan hyung is," he said and Youngjae glowered at them. "Hyung, we're both going now. Have a good night everyone. You too, MIyeon," he bid his farewell to the rest politely except for Himchan and left with Eunhae following behind him.

"Annyeong, Hyung!" Zelo beamed and waved at the two of them.

Miyeon had left after saying goodbye as well, not wanting to disturb them with her presence. Again, Daehyun insisted on walking her home but she refused. She didn't want to waste his time on her. Jimin, he well, had given up on trying to stick with her so he left.

She sighed, pursing her lips to the side. It was chilly but not that cold. It felt right to her. She doesn't really like the hot sunny weather like that and she smiled to herself as she walked down the street. The stree lights were shining down at her. It was quiet and she was enjoying the moment until she heard footsteps.

Her eyes stopped looking ahead of her and looked from side to side as her body was frozen in place, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. She didn't want to look back as she was afraid of what she might see. Just keep walking, she told herself and took another step.

Nothing.

She took another step, still nothing happened.

She bit her bottom lip and decided to fasten her pace.

There it was again.

She could hear it as gentle as they were.

Footsteps.

 

Jimin ruffled his hair, feeling lost. After what Miyeon had said to him, he left. He couldn't take it anymore. Her stubborness and the way he was being treated. He didn't like it one it. He hated being laughed at like that.

He angrily kicked a beer can and sighed. "Aish! Jimin, you coward!" He shouted and kicked a wall of a building. He wasn't far from the shop. Probably a few blocks away. Six, maybe seven. He winced, a little too hard on the wall. "Aish!" He leaned against the wall instead and slid down to the ground. "She should've at least be glad I was there to keep an eye on her," he mumbled, feeling bitter about the whole situation.

He threw a pebble in the street and it hit a car. He didn't bother to care. "What am I still doing here?" He asked himself and stood up. "Don't tell me I'm actually waiting for her," he groaned in silence and ruffled his hair once more.

He actually was.

 

Her pace quickened, and so did her followers.

Miyeon's heart was beating violently inside her chest. She felt as if she was in a actual horror film, trying to run away from a serial killer or monster that was trying to hurt her.

Her pace was fast but she wasn't losing them. She shut her eyes, wishing for someone to come and save her. And for once, she wished that Jimin had never leave and that she should've had never treated him the way she did earlier. He was there to protect her, she knew it but treated him differently anyway. As well as Daehyun, she wished she could just run back and get him to walk with her home.

Jimin..

Daehyun..

She cursed at herself for being stupid and ignorant for making them go away and refusing their offers. I've learned my lesson, she told herself and mentally counted to three.

One.

Two..

Three...

She ran.

And as she ran, she prayed that someone will come and save her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One chapter up, another to go!
I hope you guys like this one!

And, how's my story going so far?
After all, I've been gone for so long.. T.T
Leave your comments below! (((:
I'll work on it if you guys have anything you don't like. Kekek.

You will love the next chapter. Heheh. >:)