Special Memory

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

“You don’t mind if I sit here, do you?” He asked her politely and she shook her head, “Ani,” she answered in a low voice and he stayed seated on the bench.

Miyeon peered over at him, intrigued by how he wasn’t being rude to her like how he always would be. Instead, he only nodded and sat there quiet. She sniffled and cleared before asking, “What’s with you.”

He gave her a shrug. “Nothing. Just bored, y’know,” he said and turned to her, “Why are you here?”

His question shocked her. She thought he was going to annoy her and bother her by asking why she was crying but he didn’t. She quickly looked away and he chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’m not here to annoy you.”

“Good,” she blurted out and quickly covered , “Sorry..”

Jimin shook his head, “It’s okay,” and just stared ahead of him. He could see almost the whole area of the school from being up there on the rooftop that he was quite amaze from it. The school yard, even the basketball courtyard that was only a block away. From above everything looks so small.

She studied him, the smile on his face. She could see that he was quite chubby in a way yet he was cute and she blushed at the thought. Never once had she thought of that before.

Maybe once or twice.

But this time, she wasn’t going to deny it.

Noticing from the corner of his eyes that Miyeon was staring at him he spoke, “Stop looking at me. You’re going to make me melt,” he said teasingly and turned to look at her and she quickly looked away. “Wh-Who said I-I was looking at you,” she mumbled embarrassed and he smirked at her only. “Riight.”

She rolled her eyes at him and he laughed, “You’re so funny.”

“Whatever.”

Then it was quiet.

She turned to look at him and he was looking ahead of him again at the scenery again. With him in his own zone, she studied him once more. From his head to to his whole body.

His hair was brown but at the same time dark along with his slightly chubby cheeks. Her eyes moved to his lips and she gulped. They were quite plump, well enough. What are you thinking, she told herself and moved on to his body. He had a white, long sleeve button up with a black tie and collar and to go with it were black pants and a pair of converse.

Seeing what he was wearing, she mentally rolled her eyes and looked away as she thought back to his friends. They wore similar clothings, even the elder ones though they don’t go to highschool.

Interrupting her thoughts was Jimin. He had asked, “Do you remember how we first met?” and it made her look at him. He was staring at her with a different expression on his face that she couldn’t tell.

“Yeah, why?” She asked back.

He smiled at her answer, happy. “I’m just asking. I do.”

Miyeon nodded even though she thought that it was weird for him to ask her that question out of the blue. But she do remember. Without wasting any time, she went back to that very moment.

And he did as well.

 

Miyeon groaned as she didn’t want to go to school. It had been her second school in just three months. She didn’t have no reason to go. She had lost her two best friends not too long ago so she figured she had nothing else to lose so why should she waste her time going to school for.

She ruffled her already messy hair before getting up from her bed and into the bathroom to get ready.

When she got done getting ready, she left. Standing outside she could smell the fresh scent of flowers from her mother’s new garden in the back yard. She sniffed it and smiled, “Ahh~Let’s hope today will be a great day,” she prayed to herself before walking off to school.

It felt weird without her best friends with her but she kept it to herself only as she didn’t want to sound weak in front of them. And as she walked, she came across a group of boys. They had on similar clothings but it wasn’t all the way alike.

“Whoa, a red head,” one of them said with a smirk. He had blonde hair that it look like it could be brown mixed with it.

She glared at them, “Back off, creeps,” she said harshly and tried to brush past them but one of them blocked her way as the blondie just looked at her with a teasing expression.

The boy who blocked her way had a beanie hat on and he had a mean look on his face. Not really though and he said, “Not so fast, Pretty Miss,” he whispered in her ear and she shivered.

The others laughed except one. He had brown hair with plump lips. At least he’s nice, she thought and he gave her a warm smile. “Don’t mind them. You can go,” he pushed the others out of the way and she nodded at him before brushing past one of the members with black glasses.

“What was that all about anyway,” she muttered as she walked off and just when she was about to get to the front gate of the school, she bumped into someone.

“Hey, watch it.”

It was a boy.

She looked up and he was glaring down at her small figure. He had dark hair, almost as if it was brown than black with a supreme snapback on.

“I’m so sorry,” she bowed and the boy responded with a, “Whatever,” in a cold tone before brushing past her.

Miyeon scoffed at his attitude and response and turned around to only see him go to the group of boys that was bothering her from before. “What a jerk,” she made her way to him and grabbed the boy from the shoulders and turning him around as his group watched her and him with teasing looks.

“Hey, jerk. Can’t you apologize in the right way?” she snapped at him and the boy huffed, “What do you think you’re doing?”

Standing on her ground, she replied, “Apologize. You and your creepy friends,” she demanded and the boy laughed. “Look here, I don’t know what your problem is but I think you should leave before something goes wrong,” he warned her and she glared at him. “Not until you apologize.”

“Jimin, just apologize,” a friend of his with black hair and a longer face says and he scoffed, “Hyung, no way,” and looked back at her. “You bumped into me first.”

“Yeah, but I apologized. You didn’t.”

The boy named Jimin just shrugged, “Than I don’t know what to do. It’s not my fault.”

Her fists tightened. “I don’t know who you think you are, or who you are but one day you’re going to deserve what you deserve. ,” she threatened him and his friends laughed, whoa-ing.

“Feisty one, Hyung,” a younger looking boy said and Jimin, the boy, smirked. “I know. I like,” he stared at her up and down.

Feeling humiliated she smacked him on the head, “Yah, shib seh ggi-ah!” She shouted out loud and the boy looked at her with huge eyes, shocked.

s laughed, “Ouuu~Hyung!” The blondie clutched onto his stomach as the rest stifled their laughter.

The boy Jimin opened his mouth yelled, “Bwo! What did you just call me? And why’d you hit me!” and she scowled at him. “That’s what you deserve for being rude, you ,” she said and turned around walking off.

When she was far enough, she heard his friends laughter. She could hear them teasing him and wowing him. Ignoring them, she walked inside the school building - But she didn’t know that because of what she did, she was going to suffer from it.

 

Their hellhole.

 

His hellhole.

 

And from that day on they kept bothering her, especially Jimin.

 

Jimin turned to look at her when he heard her laughter ringing through his ears. He saw that she had covered from being loud.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked her in curiosity.

She shook her head, “N-Nothing,” she smiled widely at him as she tried to hide her laugh.

He raised a brow at her, “Uh-huh, sure,” he says and she laughed out loud, “Okay, okay. I was thinking back when I first met you.”

He laughed. “And what’s so funny about it?”

She shook her head and covered again. “I don’t think you’d want to know,” she warned him.

“Spill it.”

“Fine, okay. Remember how I smacked you on the head when you wouldn’t apologize?” she asked and he nodded, she stifled her laughter. “After that, I called you a piece of ,” her laughter was heard and he scoffed.

Unbelievable.

“Oh-Oh ahahah! You should’ve seen your face! It was priceless!” she squealed and repeatedly hit her thighs with her palms.

At the sight, Jimin just smiled softly at her. Her laughter was memorable and beautiful that he didn’t want to ruin it. He enjoyed seeing her like this, for the first time probably.

He doesn’t remember.

But he do remember what she had told him.

How they first met.

How could he not recall it. She was the first girl to ever hit him like that in front of his friends. The only person who brought fun into his life after the lost of his first love.

She was important.

The person who saved him from falling back down again.

 

Jimin watched her closely with wide open still laughing at the memory. He just smiled, watching her long, red hair behind her back swaying with the wind and studying her.

She was beautiful.

He took out his phone and snapped a quick picture of her. And as he stared at the photo his heart skipped a beat of her wide smile with hair flying. He was going to remember this moment forever.

It was a special memory.

One to remember forever.

 

Her smile.

 

Her laughter.

 

Her beauty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated today! Hopefully you guys like it so far because you guys won't be seeing any more of their happy days~~ *Evil laugh*

But I'm just kidding with you all. Kek. Although I am serious about their happy moments.
It'll last for a while, I'll tell you guys that.
So keep reading to find out what will happen next! Until next update!!!!!!

I love you guys!!!!

 

And, I've got news for you all!

 

 

 

So, as you all may have known, I couldn't update my 'BTS V' story due to ma not being able to find it and bringing it with me to Florida..But one day I called my mom about something and my siblings happened to have found it for me! And I told them to ask my mom to send it to me and now IT IS IN MY POSSESION!

And I'm sure you all know what's going to happen next?

I will be able to update my 'BTS V' story..BUT! After I get it all set up and together since it's been a while and I just want to make sure. I will get to you guys ASAP so don't worry. Kekek.

And if some of you subbies are new, here is the link to the story!

BTS V Story:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/493227/what-love-could-make-angst-henry-sad-schoollife-jin-bangtanboys-taehyung

 

Also, if you guys haven't checked out my new aff of VIXX's N and GOT7's JB, here is the link to it!

VIXX N and GOT7 JB Story:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1165102/fantasy-vixx-hakyeon-got7-jaebumgot7

 

Anyway, that's all my subbies! Enjoy! (: <3