Deep In Thoughts/Impossible

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

His warm breath tickled her sensitive, pale neck that it made her shiver and goosebumps were starting to form.

"It'll make me feel better," he whispered seductively, making her cheeks burned. "N-No way! Go away, ert!" she shouted and kicked him off the bed.

"Ow!"

"That's what you get for messing aound with me," she muttered and threw a pillow down at him.

The boy on the ground rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Go and get wash up. School starts in forty minutes," he said and left, closing the door behind him.

Miyeon mentally slapped herself in the face. "Miyeon, you dumb ," she muttered bitterly and got off the bed to get ready. But, why is she feeling so funny?

"Ready?" Jimin asked her once she got downstairs. She bit her lower lip, unsure of what answer to say. Yes, or no?

He got off the couch and headed towards the door, his hand on the door knob. He looked at her. "Are you going, or not?"

"I...I guess so.."

He opened the door and she walked out first, then him, since he needed to lock it.

On the way to school, it was quiet. It wasn't awkward or anything. None of them two wanted to talk, especially Miyeon, herself. She was busy pondering.
She was thinking of what to say once she meet Sohyun again. Should she apologize for what she had done in the past? Or, keep cool as if nothing had happened

Miyeon shook her head.

No, she can't do that, keeping cool as if nothing happened. It will just scar her forever until her death, probably. How about, digging a hole and hide? That sounded like a good idea. But, again, she shook her head. She can't hide. She has to fix the problem. But, how? That was her question.

She can't go back time. That was impossible, or is it?

Miyeon silently groaned. It was much harder then she thought. She then went back to her previous thoughts.

Apologize to what she had done in the past, keep cool as if nothing happened, dig a hole and hide, or go back time..

"That's impossible," she mumbled and mentally crossed the last thought of travelling through time off her list and out of her head. Now, there was only three left.

"Apologize, should I?" she asked herself out loud and Jimin turned to look at her with a questioning look on his face. "No, I can not.." she said and went back into thoughts again. "Keep cool..?"

She shook her head once more. Definitely not.

"Hide from it...?"

Miyeon sighed. "This is im---"

"Watch out!" Jimin interrupted her.

CLUNK!

Too late.

She hit the street light pole.

Beside her, Jimin burst out laughing as she just rubbed her now, red and sore forehead. "Ow..That hurted.." she murmured and Jimin walked over to her.

"What were you thinking that made you not pay any attention to the road?"

Miyeon turned to him and shook her head. "Nothing...Really.."

Jimn raised a brow. "Need a kiss to make you feel better?"

"Bwo?"

He pointed to his own forehead, then at her, "Your head."

"No, you ert," she hissed and he smirked. "Don't come crying to me then," he said and walked ahead of her.

Miyeon scoff. "Stupid erted jerk."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aigoo, Jimin~~ Tsk tsk.
I just love you so much. :3
One more chapter to update! Hehe! (Maybe more...?)