Can't Stand/Practice Room

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon turned and looked at every direction in the room as she tossed in her bed pondering. She was thinking about Jimin and her feelings towards him. And at the thought of it she could hear her heart pounding.

She let out a groan and buried her face in her pillow. It was fluffy and soft that she didn’t want to get up. She wished she could say home all day so she wouldn’t have to deal with Jimin and worry about other people in her business.

“I can’t stand this anymore,” she grumbled to herself that she didn’t hear her door squeaking open.

There, Jimin stood against her doorframe with his arms crossed. On his face was a smirk.

“Can’t stand what?”

 

Her jaw dropped opened and her eyes widened even more.

At the sound of his voice, her head whipped back at her door. Her eyes widened. “Y-Yah! Don’t you know how to knock?” She retorted and covered herself with her cover.

She was in her nightgown.

Midway to her thighs.

He pushed himself up from the door and made his way towards her as she scooted towards the corner of her bed, trapped.

He sat on her bed and moved closer to her. “You can’t stand my handsome face?” He asked her and she scoffed. “As if.”

His smirk was still visible.

“Unless..There’s another reason..” His words trailed off as well as his eyes and she followed.

Her bare legs from her nightgown.

 

“Y-You! P-Per-ert!!” She pushed him and he fell onto the floor.

He winced as he got up and she scurried out of her bed and pushed him towards the door. “I hate you!” She screamed at the top of her lungs before shutting the door in his face.

He pounded on the door. “I’m just playing. Take a joke,” he said and with a flushed face she leaned against the door and sighed quietly to herself as she was trying to calm herself down.

 

“Hey!”

His voice could be heard and she clenched her chest. Her heart was going crazy and she needed to soothe it down.

The pounding stopped and she pressed her hand on the doorknob twisting it as she opened the door. She cleared and he was just standing there..

In front of her.

Staring at her.

 

Thump.

 

“Mi-Mian..I’ll b-be ready soon. Wa-wait for m-me..” She quietly said with her head lowered looking at the ground.

He raised a brow. “Are you okay?”

She only nodded and he stared at her in suspicion.

“You sure? You’re acting weird.”

She blurted out laughing, “I’m fine! Really! Now just go downstairs and wait for me! I’ll be down soon!” She pushed him to the staircase before running in her room and slamming the door behind her.

 

Whew!

 

She covered her face with her palms and pouted to herself. “Aish. That jerk. I really can’t stand him..”

 

On the way to school he noticed that Miyeon was being quiet than usual. She seemed to be inching away from him as well. Everytime he came closer to her, she would move further away from him or stop for a bit until he was ahead of her.

He put his hands in his pockets and bumped his shoulder into her. She looked at him shocked. “Wh-What?”

“What’s with you?”

She gulped. “No-Nothing. Wae-Waeyo?”

He inched his face closer to hers with his eyes squinting as if he was looking at her in a suspicious way.

“Uh-huh..”

She blinked at him and he leaned back again and started walking ahead of her. She sighed and clenched her chest. She couldn’t help it. She didn’t want to fall for him more than she already has.

Today, she was going to avoid him with any chance she got.

 

When he got to school, his friends were already waiting for him. He could see them standing in front of the gates.

The youngest, Jungkook came running towards him and slung his arm around Jimin.

“Hey, Hyung,” he greeted with a cheeky smile.

Jimin flashed him a smile and they both made their way towards the rest of their friends.

“Hey yo,” Suga as well slung his arm around Jimin as the others looked at him only.

“Where’s Miyeon?”

It was V who had asked.

“Behind me,” he simply answered and Jin raised a brow. “Bwoya. What’s with you today?”

His Leader smirked at him. “Lovers quarrel today?”

J-Hope laughed and he glared at them. “You wish. I’m out,” he said and removed both Jungkook and Suga’s arm away from his neck making his way towards the school.

They watched as he walked off.

Jungkook pouted. “What’s with Jiminie Hyung?”

 

Just than Miyeon walked past them and quickly V grabbed ahold of her by the arm. “Ey, where do you think you’re going to?”

The members circled around her.

“What’d you do to Jimin?”

It was J-Hope who had asked and she shrugged trying to act natural.

“I don’t know. Don’t ask me,” she said yanking her arm from V and brushed past Suga who was in front of him.

He scoffed.

Rap Monster shrugged and waved his hand in the air signaling them to go to class instead.

“Later, guys,” he says and the younger ones left except for the elder ones.

“Bye, hyungs,” the two young ones says and left.

The eldest waved and turned to the others. “You think they fought or something?”

J-Hope sneered. “Who knows.”

“He’s just upset. He’ll live,” Suga brushed off the problem as their Leader just shrugged again.

 

It was break time and Miyeon went to her locker. After grabbing the things she needed, she closed the locker and behind the door of it was Eun.

She jumped.

“You scared me!”

She smacked her friend on the arm and Eun winced. “Ow..?”

Miyeon rolled her eyes at the young one. “What do you want? I need to get to class,” she told her and Eun grinned. “Nothing. I just wanted to talk out of boredom.”

“Here we go again..” She said in enthusiasm.

Eun grimaced. “Don’t be mean.”

Just when she was about to shot back at her friend, something caught her eye.

It was a practice room.

Eun pouted and waved her hands in front of Miyeon’s face. “Yah, are you listening?” She asked but Miyeon was too busy looking at the room.

She then turned to Eun. “Hey, I’m sorry but I really have to go. I’ll see you later, okay? Bye!” She told her as quickly as possible before running off to her classroom.

She wanted to try again.

Eun sighed and grumbled to herself as she made her way to class.

 

After coming up with an excuse about being sick, she went to the practice room. Her eyes scanned the room and it was wide. The floor was smooth as well as the big mirror in front of her was shining with no stains. And on the right corner of the mirror was a speaker and a cord that can connect music from phones and ipods to play on.

Her eyes softened and she lightly tapped her foot on the floor.

Tap tap.

It made soft thuds and she smiled in like.

“It’s been a while, Miyeon-ah. Let’s restart,” she told herself and walked over to the cord and plugged up her phone to it.

Before she played her music, she stretched. After getting her body ready she turned the music on and it boomed loud throughout the whole room.

She laughed at herself when she jumped and walked to the center of the floor.

The music she had put on was much more upbeat and as she listened to it, it gave her energy as Miyeon took a step and started dancing to the music.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First things first..HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN JHOPE'S TRAILER VIDEO?!
OMFG, guys..I DIED. His dancing was just too much and then the music was too bomb.
I don't think I can wait patiently for their comeback anymore..Why does the date have to be so faaarrrr?!! )': 3

- May God bless all the A.R.M.Y's out there who had suffered tragic accidents and mental breakdown from BTS' Video Trailer. Including myself here who have been digging my own grave by repeating it over a thousand times.

Amen.

 

Anyway..Here is the last chapter for you guys. Tomorrow is Monday, and it is also the first of school for me! ((:
I'm so excited yet so nervous and scared. But I know it's going to be fun! Kekek.

I hope you guys like this chapter so far!
It was supposed to be longer then this but I decided to cut it short for you guys and spoil the next scene on the next update.
Hahah.

Wish me luck tomorrow! Muah!

Love you guys!!!!! <3 <3

Until next weekend~~~~! ^^