WHAT?!

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

The BTS members, as usual, went to their hide out. It was a Tuesday and school had just ended. The weather was cool and sunny with the clear blue sky and soft breeze blowing. Just the type of weather he like.

When they got to their place, the maknae plopped down on the ground beside the couch since he knew that his hyungs would nag and tell on another to get off of the couch since it was squishing them.

"Ugh. It's so boring~" the youngest said as he was now sprawled on the floor.

Suga shifted around in his spot. He was sitting at one of the right end of the couch with his arm on top of the arm of the couch. "Yah. I'm all squished here," he hissed.

"You're the only one," J-Hope muttered as his feet accidently kicked Jungkook by moving around too much.

"Ow! Hyung!"

J-Hope looked down at the maknae. "Oops. Sorry," he said and Jungkook glared at him.

"Jimin, you move," Suga insisted and he scoff. "Why me? Tell Nam Joon to," he retorted and someone hit him on the head. "OW!"

"Move. Yoon Gi hyung told you to," Rap Monster hissed.

"Oh, alright!" Jimin exclaimed and got up from his seat and sat on the ground with the two maknaes.

V turned to look at the now angry Jimin. "So hyung, how are you and Miyeon?" he asked and the others smirked, knowing the situation.
"Fine, why?"

V smirked. "Are you sure it's just fine?"

The older one turned to look at him. "What's up with you?"

V shook his head. "Nothing," he said and Jimin scoff.

"So, how long is the hating going to last or to be?" Suga asked, interested in the topic. Jimin shrugged only at the question. "Forever."

J-hope laughed, "Sure."

He turned to glare at them. "Shut up. You guys are acting like jerks," he muttered and Suga scoff. "You're the one who is the jerk."

Everyone laughed and he stood up. "Whatever, s. You guys are acting as if I'll come to like her or something. I'm out," he mumbled and walked out of their hiding place.

He could still hear the members laughing.

He rolled his eyes and continued on walking. "Stupid bastards," he hissed and V's voice could be heard, "If they both ever get together, I'll support. Or if they both come to live together. I wouldn't be surprise."

Jimin took out his house key and unlocked the door since no one would open. He entered and closed the door behind him. He took off his shoe. The house was silent and empty. No one in sight.

Jimin sighed and locked the door. "Omma, I'm home!"

No answer.

He ignored the silence as an answer and walked into the kitchen to grab himself a glass of water. He was thirsty after all.

Jimin grabbed the last cup from the cupboard and set it on the counter and turned to the fridge, there was a note.

Something came up so your father and I had to go. Dinner is in the fridge. Just heat it up.
- Mother

He let out a sigh and crumbled up the piece of paper, throwing it away in the trash can and left to his room, not bothering to pour himself a glass of water.

Miyeon got up from bed and went to wash up. After that, she headed downstairs - To only see two luggages in the living room. She frowned. Her parents were always busy. They never had time for her, which she don't really mind, and at the same time, she didn't really care. At least they were safe, that is what matters to her when going on a buisness trip.

She entered the kitchen and sat on a chair. "What's with the suitcases in the living room?" she asked, even though she already knew. They were going on a business trip.

Her mother smiled. "Business trip, dear."

She flinched. She knew it.

"Really? So, a week or two without you guys home?" she asked and her mother shook her head. "No, dear."

Confused, she turned from her breakfast plate to her mother. "What?"

Her mother sat across from her. "Your father and I will be gone for six months," she said and Miyeon's jaw dropped. "WHAT? SIX WHOLE MONTHS?!"

Her mother nodded. "Yes, honey."

She scoff. "And, I'll be home alone?" she questioned her mother, who was just shaking her head. Miyeon raised a brow. "I'm going with you guys?"

Again, her mother shook her head. She sighed in relief. "Thank god," she whispered and then her mother said said, "You're staying with your friend, Jimin."

And, at the same time, Jimin had just gotten off the phone with his parents. It took him a few minutes to process the information they had given him. His eyes bulged out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!" they both screamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not bad, is it?
First chapter. Now, on to the next! Hehe. :3