Already One Of Them

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Hearing the bell from the door ring, Jimin turned his head to look. Miyeon was walking passed the front window of the shop. "No..Miyeon.." he whispered and immediately let go of Nara's hand. "I-I have to go.."

With that, he ran towards the door and walked out, running after Miyeon.

The members turned to look at Nara, she was obviously frowning.

She didn't like the idea of him chasing after another girl. A girl that wasn't her.

Jimin ran after her and he was only a few feet away from her. He was panting and breathless. He had ran out of breath due to the fact of running after her, two blocks. "Miyeon-ah!" he shouted, his hands on his knees. "Wait!"

She stopped walking and her jaw clenched.

"Damn, for a girl with short legs, you walk fast," he said breathlessly and lightly chuckled. "Kidding."

Miyeon just stared at him. Was she supposed to laugh at his comment, or shot back at him?

So, she did.

"Your legs are short itself, too."

He looked at her shock. "hey, I didn't mean to offend you, okay? Just teasing," he said and she silently scoff. Teasing? Was he serious?

Jimin then sighed, looking at her, she wasn''t. "Can't you look at me? I want to talk to you."

No, I can't, she thought.

"Miyeon-ah, look at me, please.."

No.

"I'm talking to you, look at me."

Never.

"Miyeon, please..I want to talk to you," he said, but she wasn't listening to him. With a frustrating sigh, he grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around in a swift. "Don't be like this."

Her head was hung low, and she was staring at the ground. He frowned at her, dropping his hands down to his sides. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry for breaking my promise. And...I'm sorry for acting like a jerk that day. I'm sorry for my horrible acting.." he mumbles, and at his words, she wanted to laugh. His acting was horrible and visible, obvious that he was acting.

But, she didn't.

"I just wanted to show you that I didn't mean to..I'm still holding onto the promise..I'm trying.."

She didn't speak.

Jimin smiled a little at her. "So, please. Don't be like this..I won't change if you don't want me to. Just..Come back to me, please..? I promise.." he says, urging her to. "I'm sorry.."

Her mind slowly caught up to him. The words, "Won't' and 'Promise'. It made her angry. That was what he had said before, but look what happened.. He did and he had broked the promise. Nothing can fix that.

For sure, right..?

Or can she be mistaken?

She finally spoke. "Don't promise me anything, if you can't keep it."

Her voice was quiet, but cold and harsh at the same time. That wasn't the kind of answer he wanted, and that was not the kind of face he wanted to see. He wanted her to forgive him. He wanted her to smile...At him.

No, she didn't.

"Don't talk to me, I don't want to talk to you. Don't you remember? I hate you," she said and forced herself to look up at him. "I won't forgive you, if that's what you want. But why would I, when I never trusted you? Either way, I don't care if you're sorry or not because I never accepted your promise from the beginning. Is that clear?" she stared at him with cold, beaming eyes.

Lie, that was a lie.

She knew it was...

But, does he..?

Yeah.

Did she say that to anger him?

Maybe.

It did.

He clenched his fist. "I know you're lying."

"As if."

"Miyeon, I'm serious," he said and grabbed both of her hands. "Don't be like this."

She glared at him. "I'm not. I never trusted you. I never accepted your promise. What made you promise me that day? Don't tell me it was because of what I had said to you that night," she spat and glowered at him. Was she mocking him right now?

"I did," he admitted and glared back at her. "And, I know you trusted me. If you hadn't trusted me,..Then why are you like this? Why did you cry that day?" he asked, shoting back at her. "Can you answer that?"

Miyeon, still glaring at him, quickly look away. "I'm -"

No words came out of . She didn't know what to say, or how to explain.

All he had said was right..

She did.

She had.

And he knew it.

"You trusted me, didn't you?" he asked, causing her eyes to water. "Don't lie to me, Miyeon."

"Stop it," she suddenly spoke, her voice weak and shaky.

"Stop what?"

"Just stop. The more you tell me not to lie, the more I will..So don't expect me to answer you truthfully," she says and looked straight at him, he was searching her eyes but she wasn't going to give in to him. "I never trusted you. Is that clear anough for your brain to process?" she asked, trying her best not to cry in front of him.

Jimin, having enough of her ugly lies, caught both her hands. "I told you, don't lie to me. I hate people who lies," he said through his gritted teeth and pulled her towards him. "And I know you hate people like that too."

Miyeon stared at him, his grip tightening on both her wrists. "But...You are..Already one of them...Jimin.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys! Did you wait long? I hope not. School is keeping me busy, busy! [:
Anyways, I will update another chapter. Coming up soon! Hehe.
Also, SHINee came back! OMG. I love the album, and Jonghyun! :3
Love their song 'Symptoms'.
TOO MUCH BTS and SHINEE FEELS. {: