Not Giving Up

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin poked her on the side. "Hello..Miyeon..?" he called and the others watched, eager of what was going to happen next. Will she shout at him? Will she cry?

Will she accept his apology?

Nah.

She didn't do anything, her face expression remained straight and expressionless just like the past few hours.

J-Hope nudged Suga. "I don't think she's ever going to forgive him," he whispered and Suga nodded. "I agree."

Jimin sighed and gave up. "Fine, be like that," he mumbled. Miyeon didn't bother to respond or look at him.

He went and sat on the other end of the table with his friends, including Eun. "Dude, just give up," J-Hope said and Suga nodded. "Yeah, from the look of it, she's not going to forgive you."

"I don't know anymore..." the boy replied in a sad tone.

Eun glared at the two friends (J-Hope and Suga) for their stupid reason and advice, they both just blinked at her. She rolled her eyes and looked over at the sulking Jimin. "You can't, Oppa. Don't give up so easily," she says and pouted.

Jin nodded, agreeing with her. "Eun is right. You can't give up that easily," he said and grinned.

"What would be your advice, then?" V questioned.

Jungkook sighed and glanced over at Miyeon. "Hyung, now that I think about it, maybe we shouldn't have told you.." he muttered and Jimin glared at the rest of them. "yeah, maybe you guys shouldn't have," he hissed.

"Hey, you wanted to know, so blame yourself," Rap Monster said, defending him and the others.

V grimaced. "It was your fault you wanted to know."

Jimin just frowned. "Don't bring it up, guys. I'm already having a hard time.." he whispered and Jin gave the members a look, saying, 'Do-Not-Upset-Him-More-Then-He-Already-Is'.

They listened, they all kept quiet - But, Eun.

She was curious.

Jin shot her the same look too, and she nodded, understanding the issue. He then turned back to the frowning boy. "Like Eun had said, you can't give up that easily," he repeats and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why shouldn't I?"

They all looked at the eldest, curious of what he was going to say. After all, he was the smart one - Besides Rap Monster.

Rap Monster, he was those types that would study and get good grades. His parents, relatives and all would give him compliments, he liked that - It kept him going.

What a good person, right?

And for Jin, he was the opposite. Not those who would rebel against their parents and all. He was those types that would give people advices and give them all sorts of reason of why they should not, and why they should. He was more of those...People with adivces.

"Because, if you give up completely, that'll mean you have proven her right. You broke the promise, and now you're trying to keep it, she doesn't see that. Which means, if you give up, that would mean you have let everything off and you have just proved her right of what kind of a person you are; and I mean the 'Trust' that you had earned from her. Your promise, your feelings..Most importantly, her."

Hearing Jin say 'Feelings' and 'Her', it made him confuse. What had Jin mean by, 'Your feelings' and 'Most importantly, her'? Did it mean anything?

"So, I'm telling you to keep on trying, never give up," Jin says, finishing up his sentence and advice.

The members and Eun clapped, oh-ing at him. He sure is good at relationship advices and everything. You see what type of person he is, now?

Jin's words got him thinking, and he made up his mind..

No way was he going to give up.

 

 

 

Never..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright. So, Jin is the kind of person who gives people advices..Huh..? xD
Sorry for the short chapter, too, BTW. ^^
Anyways, I'll be only updating one chapter for today. School is in the and I still have some homework to do. Right now, it is 6:41pm..
What a long day..
*Sighs*
Next week, I will be updating more, hopefully. Tuesday is the day! Hehe.
Until next update, sweets~! [: