"Say the one.."

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

“Do you think he’ll be good on his own?” Jungkook asked and V nodded with a smirk, “Yeah. I’m sure.”

 

J-Hope poked Eun in the cheek, “Thanks to you,” he said and she blushes.

 

“You’re welcome. I can’t let her go without seeing him one last time,” she reasoned and Jin slings an arm around her neck.

 

“You did well.”

 

Eun shyly looked up at him and he just smiled at her, heating her face up even more and her heart racing.

 

Suga snickered and Nam Joon grinned.

 

“Better be prepared. Let’s hope she isn’t too stubborn.”


 

Daehyun looked at his friends who all were surrounding him with Yong Guk holding his luggage in one hand.

 

“Hyung, are you sure about this?” Jong Up asked him and he nodded. “Yeah, I think it’s better if I can get some space to myself to deal with my problems,” he smiled and Eunhae could tell it was a forced one.

 

“Oppa.,” she mumbled and he just gave her a nod. “Be good in school,” was all he said and Youngjae gave him a hug.

 

“Daehyun Hyung, come back soon!” the youngest said and Himchan patted him on the back.

 

“See you and come back happy,” his Leader said with courage and he nodded, thankful that they were all cheering for him. He waved and got in the car with Youngjae, who asked if he had seen Miyeon yet.

 

“I did, but she wasn’t home so I didn’t get the chance to.”

“Well, she stopped by today at the cafe today..”

 

Daehyun smiled sadly, staring out at the night sky. “It’s okay...If it’s meant to be..”


 

L.Joe watched as Sohyun came in through the door and got up to welcome her home. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled warmly at him. “I know it’s going to be good.”

 

“It better be,” he says and held her in his arms.

 

She pecked his lips.

 

“You already know it is. He came by just in time,” she assured him and L.Joe grinned at her. “Hopefully she’s not being stubborn.”



 

Miyeon avoided his eyes by looking down at her lap and bit her lower lip softly. She didn’t have the courage to look into his eyes. Beside her, she could feel his eyes and knew he was looking for an answer.

 

She thought to herself of how she was going to tell him about her leaving. Her fear of losing him and her true feelings towards him. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to.

 

“Jimin, I’m leaving soon..And I don’t want to make it even more difficult than it already is..” she started off as she slowly let her eyes look up at him. “So what I’m going to say is, I’m sorry..”

 

The boy then stood up, upset and she knew he was.

 

“And I’m telling you not to go. I’m here to tell you to don’t run away and listen to your heart. I want you to be honest with me. I want you, Miyeon-ah. Why don't you try to understand me? I have feelings for you,” he finally snapped, “I love you.”

 

Miyeon stared at him in shock, speechless from his words and his honesty. He said it right then and there with no excuse and when Jimin made contact with her eyes again, she knew he was more than serious.

 

“If you don’t want to make it difficult than it already is, stop being stubborn and be true to yourself. Running away won’t solve anything. And if you’re sorry, I want you to love me back...I don’t want to keep doing this - back and forth stuff. Whatever you choose, I’ll support you no matter what. I just wanted you to know,” he glumly said and smiled the widest smile he could. “But since I heard your answer, I’ll leave...Be happy.”

 

With that, he left and she watched him. Her heart ached but she was doubting herself again. Her fear and pride taking over once again as always that it never failed her.

The look in his eyes was sorrow and anger. She could feel the look in his eyes and how hurt he must’ve felt. Who knew a playful boy could be this angry? She felt as if she would never forget the look in his eyes.


 

Jimin scoffed to himself and ruffled his hair.

 

“What was I thinking? She’s too stubborn,” he muttered, walking his way home.


 

It wasn’t long until Miyeon thought how she must’ve looked when Sohyun and L.Joe were together, smiling and in each other’s arms. How hurt she was and wished the pain would just go away. The thought of her hurting him like how she was hurt in the past made her wince. She was running away again just like she did in the past only to regret it after.

Then she thought of V’s words to her.


 

Miyeon frowned at him only at a loss of words. “I don’t like him.”

 

Lie, that was a lie.

 

And she knew that.

 

“You don’t understand..”

 

“You’re just like her, Nara. You two are similar in your own ways. She was just like you, denying her feelings towards him and when the time came, she wasn’t ready. I’m not going to say I understand because I don’t, but I just want you to be honest. I don’t want you to regret the decision you’re making now,” he said and she bit her bottom lip only not knowing how to reply back.

 

He continued, “She denied her feelings until it was too late. She left without even telling. Can you imagine what he went through? All I’m saying is when the time comes you better be ready because Jimin Hyung isn’t going to take no for an answer. He’s not going to give up easily,” he finished and sighed before letting her free from him.


 

“Is this the time you were talking about?” she asked herself and shut her eyes closed as memories of Jimin being there for her when she needed someone to lean on.

When she had a crappy day he was always there to make her smile and laugh. Even when she was hurt by him, she was still glad to see him and his smile, how he tried to make everything better even though he knew it wasn’t working.

All those times, she was the happiest and alive. But now she was throwing it all away for her selfish reasons.


 

“I’ve done that before and I earned nothing but lost all the people I once loved and cared about! I don’t want to lose him, or you. None of you guys! I’ve lost once. I don’t want to lose twice,” she finished exclaiming and tears watered her eyes.

 

He just stared at her, at loss of words. He couldn’t believe she had just said all those things to him. He never once thought that she’d considered every one of them her friends to people she cared or loved.

 

She wiped her eyes quickly before looking at him, “But that doesn’t mean that I’m going to confess how I feel. You don’t know anything so don’t say anything you’re not sure about,” she says and he scoffed, the idea of her caring and loving them were gone that instant.

 

With nothing more to say he turned around, “I know you don’t want to lose the people you love and care about, but sometimes you just have to have faith in you and others. Even in situations like this. But what I’m going to tell you is, the things you don’t want to happen will happen,” he said and she smiled weakly at him, “I know..”


 

Thinking about what she had said previously didn’t help at all because it was exactly what she was doing at the moment. Not wanting to lose him and the others, but right now she was, resulting in regrets.

 

Faith...

 

That word just never leaves her mind when she recalls the memory. There must’ve been a reason why and she knew. She wasn’t going to lose him today, not now.

 

Not ever.

 

For once, she wanted something- someone- and she was going to do what she didn’t do in the past. This time she wasn’t planning to lose anything. No regrets. She wasn’t going to let her stupid reasons stop her again. No overthinking, no more doubts and certainly no more fear.

 

Miyeon got up on her feet and ran out in the streets, looking around for Jimin but he was nowhere in sight. She could feel her tears stinging her eyes and it was getting harder for her to breathe.

 

“Jimin..Where did you go? Jimin..”


 

Jimin sat down on his bed as he was on the phone with his friends. He sighed when his friends asked him the question. What was a better answer than that?

 

“Not surprising,” was all they said and Jimin rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I know.”

 

“But you’re not giving up, are you?”

Jin asked.

 

Jimin scoffed at the question.

 

“Are you kidding? Of course, I am. I’m not going to keep doing this. Nara Noona was enough,” he angrily said but inside he knew it was a lie.

 

“You know she’s only being stubborn, right?” Nam Joon said and he could see a smirk in his mind already.

 

He took off his cap. “I know, that’s why I’m frustrated. I just wished she’d stop thinking about her fears and just go with it. For once,” he muttered and V chuckled. “Hyung, trust me. I’ve talked to her plenty. It’ll get through her,” he confidently said and Jimin nodded.

 

“Yeah, hopefully..”

 

“Cheer up, Hyung!” the youngest yelled from the background.

 

“Yeah, she’ll realize it soon and be at your doorstep,” J-Hope beamed and Suga chorused after in agreement.

 

Having enough of their remarks, Jimin told them he’ll see them tomorrow and hung up.

 

“Damn you, Miyeon,” he mumbled before going to the bathroom to wash up.


 

Miyeon breathlessly stared at the house in front of her and cursed out loud for having to run all the way from her house to his. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. The thought of him not being home made her worried.

 

“Please be home, Jimin...Jebal..” she harshly banged on the door until someone finally opened it.