Kiss On The Forehead

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon's eyes widened and he wrapped his coat around her body.

His strong arms circling around her to keep his coat from opening. "You should've had brought a coat with you, you know," he said, his warm breath tickling her neck, she shivered. "See, you're cold," he said and sighed, obviously feeling good about it, while her heart itself was beating violently inside of her, bouncing against her rib cage.

"Are you still cold?" he asks her after a few minutes had passed.

There was no respond.

"Miyeon?" he called, snapping her out of her daze.

"What?" she asked flatly.

"Are you still cold?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Really?" he asked once more.

"Yes," she answered, completely annoyed, and warm.

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

Got ya.

Miyeon could feel her cheeks turning hot. Did the weather suddenly change to hot now?

"Why aren't you saying anything if you aren't cold anymore?" he asked, and it sounded as if he was teasing her.

He probably was. "Huh?"

She struggled to get out of his grasp. "Let go of me!"

"No."

"Yah!"

He clicked his tongue. "You should've said something to me earlier," he said and snuggled in her hair. She smelled like strawberry. "Too late now, that I feel comfortable," he says and sighed, contently happy.

She squirmed. "Yah, Jimin, let go of me," she said in a dangerous tone, but he didn't bother to listen. "No."

"You jerk! Let go of me, byuntae-ah!" she shouted and he laughed. "You're starting to sound like before," he said and she stopped, giving up. "Let go, you ."

His grip tightens only. "I don't want to..Can't I just hold you like this for a while? I miss the old days.." he spoke softly and care free, that it made her look up at him. "Bwo?"

"You heard me, Shorty," he says, looking down at her and she scoff. "You're short too, jack ," she hissed and Jimin chuckled. "See. You're starting to sound like the Miyeon I use to know."

That comment kept her quiet.

She didn't want to go back to her old self, she wanted to go back to her old self before she had even met him. She wanted to be the cold, uncaring Miyeon who was known as 'The Girl With The Bad Reputation'.

He noticed her quietness and looked at her. "Are you okay?" he asked, seeing her face expression.

She seemed sad.

"No," he heard her mumble, "I'm not okay."

He frowned. "Why?"

"Can you let me go, please? I don't want your fangirls to kill me," she said, instead of saying what she had really meant to say, "I want to forget you and go back to my old self before I knew you."

Jimin groaned. "Can you please not ruin my perfect mood, right now? I've been wanting to do this for a while now. And, no. I don't want to let you go yet," he said and she rolled her eyes. "Wanting to do what? Hug me when I'm not cold?" she said in sarcasm and he grinned. "That's one," he says, "But, there's more to it."

Miyeon looked up at him at his response. "And more to it, you mean...?"

A mischievious smirk formed on his lips. "Do you really want to know?"

At that, she shook her head. She could tell what he wanted just by seeing his signature smirk plastered on his face, it was going to be one of his erted movements.

"No, thanks. Now, will you please let go? School is about to start," she said, her usual cold tone returning at him and he sighed in response. "Too bad, you asked," he shrugged.

"Ask for wha---"

Her eyes grew wide.

"That," he replied and leaned back, grinning down at her.

He looked at her and saw her expression.

Jimin chuckled. "Aigoo. How cute," he cooed and she silently and speechlessly raised her hand to touch her forehead, her eyes still gazing at him. "Did you just..."

Her words trailed off and he finished her sentence for her. "Kiss you on the forehead? Yes, I did."

Her jaw dropped.

The way he had answered, she could tell that he was proud of what he had done.

No one had ever kissed her on the forehead before, except for her parents, of course.

He was the first.

Her heart burst inside of her and heat crept up her cheeks.

Miyeon raised both of her hands and covered her cheeks, preventing him from seeing her flush face.

He only smiled at her reaction. He found it cute for her to act this way.

But, before he could speak a word, someone cleared their throat, and he looked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe. A little scene of the JiYeon couple for you guys. {X
Who do you guys think cleared their throat? Huhu~
Find out in the next chapter..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On my next update, which may be later when I get back from school. {;