Confession?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

When she was sure that they were out of sight, she removed V’s arm from her neck, “I’m sorry I dragged you along. You can go now,” she said and pulled herself away from him.

Her mind wasn’t in the right place at the moment. All she could think of right now was Jimin and Nara together. What she had just seen wasn’t making it any better.

“I’ll see you later, Taehyung. Bye,” she gave him a weak smile before turning her direction to her classroom which was just a couple steps away. Students were watching her and V but she wasn’t bothered by it.

V, who was still stunned by her actions from earlier, nodded. He couldn’t believe that she had done that, not once, but twice and he wanted to know why. It can’t just happen to be random.

“Sure,” he said slightly slurring and Miyeon raised a brow at him, “Yah, are you okay?”

She snapped her fingers in front of his face and it woke him up back to reality. Kind of.

He only gave her a smile, “I’m okay. I’m glad I can help you,” he said in a kind way that it made her smile back a little. She wasn’t sure if he had meant that or not but it felt nice. “Please, don’t.”

The boy smirked at her only before saying, “You like Jimin hyung, don’t you?” and it shocked her. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks turned red just at the mention of his name. Is it just her, or is it hot?

“O-Of course not! Wh-Why would I?” She asked in disbelief and coughed a little it made V’s grin even wider. “C’mon, eyy. Don’t lie.”

She cleared . “I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Am not,” she whined.

The young boy patted her on the head trying to soothe her down, “Ey, don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone,” he as he wasn’t going to give up until he gets an answer.

An official statement.

“Yah, I don’t have time to play. I have to get to class,” she said when she heard the bell ring but V was keeping her there.

“You know if you do, you can’t hide it forever. You should really reconsider it, y’know,” he told her and she scoffed, “You can’t tell me what to do.”

“I’m not telling you what to do. I’m only saying,” he stuck out his tongue at her only to earn a smack on the head from her, “OW!” He glared at her and she scowled at him.

“That’s what you get for being annoying,” she rolled her eyes at him and V gave her a eye smile. “You just went down the wrong path,” he said and wrapped his arms around her making her squeal. “Let go of me!”

“No, because you hit me on the head,” he pouted cutely at her and it made her legs weak.

“So what? You deserved that,” she exclaimed and he grinned at her, “Then I deserve to know if you really like Jiminie Hyung?”

Her eyes went wide, “What did you say?!"

 

Jimin stormed off after handing over the pile of books to Rap Monster, forgetting about the girl he had loved from before. He wasn’t thinking about her at the moment. But Miyeon.

At the scene of her being with his friends and their arms around her made him angry. Especially what she had just done with V. Her arm around his waist. Calling his own friend ‘Oppa’. She had approached him in a flirtatious way it made him cringe.

“Seriously. Why would she do that? Oh, Miyeon. You’re dead,” he muttered to himself when he got to a corner and was about to turn when he heard V’s voice.

He was only a few feet away but he hid so they wouldn’t see him. He peeked out the corner to see her in V’s arms and his eyes hardened. What the hell is going on here, he thought to himself.

She was moving around trying to set herself free from his grip but couldn’t and he eyed them carefully. “Kim Taehyung, you’re so dead too,” he mentally threatened his friend under his breath.

 

“Tell me if you have feelings for him,” V asked her to which she denied again and he tightened his grasp on her. “Then, no. I guess we’re going to be here all day then,” he said casually it made her wonder if he was bluffing or not.

“I’m not lying either,” he added and she groaned. “Ugh. Come on, man.”

“Tell me.”

“I don’t. Are you happy now?”

“No, because I know you’re lying. If you don’t than why did you do what you did with me then, huh?” He questioned her in a serious tone it made her flinched at the same time, she was embarrassed by him mentioning her actions from a while ago.

He was right.

His grip around her was still tight but he noticed that she had stopped moving and trying to free herself. She felt limp and small. “Miyeon?”

He called her before loosening up his grip on her.

Miyeon frowned and straightened herself up before turning to face him. She could see his eyes searching hers, but he wasn’t desperate. He just wanted her to tell the truth. But she couldn’t get herself to.

“I don’t.”

V then said nonchalantly, “My friends and I aren’t stupid. We can see the chemistry you both share. Especially him. Sometimes he’s just too stupid to realize what’s in front of him. It takes him time. And you, I know you do because what you did back there just proved it. You’re jealous,” pointing out the obvious from his point of view and she looked at him shocked but quickly fixed her expression.

Miyeon gave him a look he didn’t recognize or tell what kind of look she was giving him. “No, I don’t. Don’t go into conclusions,” she said in cold tone and V scoffed at her instead.

“You can’t hide it, Miyeon-ah. If you don’t then why’d you do what you did earlier? I know why, and you know why yourself. Just admit it,” he told her and she only argued back, refusing to give him an answer. She was getting annoyed by his questions and everything. “Be honest. He does too.”

She bit her inner cheek trying to contain all her anger as she didn’t want to go off on him. He was only trying to help. “I don’t like him. I don’t love him, or whatever you call it. What part that don’t you understand?” she said harshly but that didn’t stop him.

He knew he was making her angry and if that was how she was going to deal with it, might as well make it all come out, right?

“I’m just saying. And when it really do come true you’re going to thank me when it does. We all know. We’re not stupid. Just watch and see, Miyeon-ah. You just don’t want to admit it. You know it well yourself,” he said and he was being sincere although it may seem like he was being a jerk out of it.

Miyeon couldn’t help but be angry at him. It wasn’t his fault, but hers. She knew that but her anger, she couldn’t help it so she went off on him, “What do you know? You think you’re some kind of cupid with a bow and arrow or something, huh? Just stop, V. You don’t know anything. Leave me alone,” she retorted almost yelling.

The boy stared at her, shaking his head. “I’m not going to say I know something, but one thing for sure is he likes you. As much as he won’t admit it, he do. The way he is with you is different. You both just go together. I can’t explain it, but you guys do.”

His voice was calm and easy it made her relax a little.

“If you’re upset about him and Nara, you shouldn’t. He’s done with her. I know because we all can see it when he’s with you. He’s just confused right now. So you shouldn’t try to hide it from him,” he said reassured her as he didn’t want to make her even more angrier.

Miyeon frowned at him only at a loss of words. “I don’t like him.”

Lie, that was a lie.

And she knew that.

“You don’t understand..”

“You’re just like her, Nara. You two are similar in your own ways. She was just like you, denying her feelings towards him and when the time came, she wasn’t ready. I’m not going to say I understand because I don’t, but I just want you to be honest. I don’t want you to regret the decision you’re making now,” he said and she bit her bottom lip only not knowing how to reply back.

He continued, “She denied her feelings until it was too late. She left without even telling. Can you imagine what he went through? All I’m saying is, when the time comes you better be ready because Jimin Hyung isn’t going to take no for an answer. He’s not going to give up easily,” he finished and sighed before letting her free from him.

Miyeon stepped away from him.

“All I’m trying to do is help. More importantly, save my friend from being heart broken again,” he explained to her to which she just stayed quiet. “If you do, just be honest. I don’t want him hurt anymore. If you understand, please.”

She didn’t look at him. “It’s been too long, Taehyung-ah..I don’t know..” She murmured softly and he frowned. “Don’t lie, Miyeon.”

“I’m not. I’m not saying that I don’t know the feeling. I’ve felt it before. I’m trying to say that this isn’t my first time.”

His eyes widened at her words, “What?”

 

At what she had just told V, his eyes hardened and his hands turned to fists. It made him think back to when he had read her diary that day.

My heart races for him, but I can’t tell him how I feel.

He wondered why she didn’t tell the person. At the same time, he felt jealous.

I love you, L.B…

He couldn’t forget the initials. It was her first love’s name and he wanted to know who it was.

Jimin groaned and ruffled his hair. He didn’t understand why he was feeling this way.

 

She then sighed. “To be honest, I saw him and Nara together last night, okay. She kissed him on the cheek. I admit, I got jealous. So what if I am? What can I do, huh?” Her anger took over and she went on, “She likes him, he likes her. They love one another. Where do I fit in? I don’t want to go in between them, V! I can’t!” She exclaimed.

V’s mouth dropped open at what she had just said, “You, what?”

 

Did he hear her right?

“She..What..?” He couldn’t finish his sentence as he was surprised at what he had just heard her confess. He couldn’t believe his ears.

The fact that she was jealous made him curious if that was why she was acting the way she did yesterday night. She must’ve had, he thought and mentally hit himself on the forehead. She had said it herself.

 

“I’ve done that before and I earned nothing but lost all the people I once loved and cared about! I don’t want to lose him, or you. None of you guys! I’ve lost once. I don’t want to lose twice,” she finished exclaiming and tears watered her eyes.

He just stared at her, at loss of words. He couldn’t believe she had just said all those things to him. He never once thought that she’d considered every one of them her friends to people she cared or loved.

She wiped her eyes quickly before looking at him, “But that doesn’t mean that I’m going to confess how I feel. You don’t know anything so don’t say anything you’re not sure about,” she says and he scoffed, the idea of her caring and loving them were gone that instant.

With nothing more to say he turned around, “I know you don’t want to lose the people you love and care about, but sometimes you just have to have faith in you and others. Even in situations like this. But what I’m going to tell you is, the things you don’t want to happen will happen,” he said and she smiled weakly at him, “I know..”

 

Jimin watched afar and he could see the hurt in her eyes, as well as his friend. He seemed sad and hurt. Mostly frustrated. For her, it was more like fear and he wondered why.

He saw that V was walking away now and he silently cheered although he knew that the situation was intense and gloomy.

Now he could go, at least that’s what he thought when he saw her reaching her hand out. “Huh..” He mumbled as Miyeon had grabbed onto V’s hand.

 

V stopped at the grasp of her small hand.

Miyeon tightened her grip as she had thought what he had said to her. It made her think back to the past and realized one thing.

He was right.

The things that she didn’t want to happen, happened.

So gathering up all her courage, she in her breath and finally breathed out, “What do I do..If I do..?”

 

Jimin stopped breathing for a second when he heard her words.

“Wh-What?” He finally breathe out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an addition chapter for you all. Heheh.
As you can see, I revealed a bit about Nara and Jimin; next I will with Miyeon and the boys/Sohyun. *Evil laugh*
It's going to take a while but you guys will get through it. I'm actually enjoying writing this.
I shall continue the torture.

But, lets take a moment to appreciate V's actions in here~~ <3
 

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to mention about EXO's new MV. How rude of me. -_-
But, anyway...OMFG!
Baekie's lip bite. *Slowly dies*

First N's little sneaky smiles then Baek's lip bite. INESS OVERLOAD.
*Flips table and passes out*

N's killing moment. And Baek's Lip Bite/Stare and Wink ... 3 x.x
Oh My Gawddddddddd!!!!!
 


And let's not forget with a touch of Jimin.. (;

MY LIFE IS RUINED. FOREVER.