Missing Her. Missing Him.

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon stared at the familiar house in front of her. To get inside, she only needed a key, which she knew where to find it.

Under the mat.

She unlocked the door and stepped inside, the familiar smell of her house filled her nostrils. "Home sweet home," she murmured and closed the door behind her, locking it.

She took off her shoes and hung her blazor on the racket. She then headed up the stairs to her room.

A small smile formed on her lips. Just as I remembered.

She free fell on her bed and hugged her pink pillow close to her chest, her grip around it tight. Then, the flashbacks from earlier flashed in her mind.

Let go, Jimin," she turned to face him and he looked at her, his eyes hard and dark. "Leave. Get out of my sight. I don't ever want to see you again."

Miyeon sighed and covered her face with the pillow. "Don't think about it, Miyeon. Don't," she told herself in a small whisper.

He let go of her hand and she stared at him in disbelief. "Yah, Jimin, are you seriously not going to trust me?"
Jimin returned her the look. "I never trusted you," he said and that broke her heart, adding more pain to yesterday's pain.
"Bwo?"
"Leave."
She scoffed at him. "Fine, I will leave! I never want to see you too, you jerk! I hate you!" she spat and turned around, walking away.

Unknowingly, tears started to form in her eyes.

 "I never trusted you."

Those words hurted her, why? She didn't trust him and so does he. But, why did she get hurt by those words? Had she trusted him without her knowing it? Or, did she want him to trust her?

She sobbed quietly, all alone in her big house.

I hate you, Park Jimin.
- Miyeon
130416

The next day, Jimin woke up and got ready. As usual, he would wake Miyeon up for school, but today, he didn't have to. She wasn't home.
Sighing, he put on his shoes and headed off to school with a heavy heart.

"Hey, guys," he greeted his friends. They just nodded in response. Usually, they would say, "Hey!" or "What's up!" or "Dude!" but, today none of those were heard. He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Suga muttered and Jimin raised a brow. "Hyung, don't you have classes today?"

"Afternoon classes," he corrected and the boy nodded and looked at each of his friends. They didn't seem happy at all. "What's with the long faces?"

"nothing," J-Hope answered, the same answer Suga had just given.

"Guys?"

"Hyung, you wouldn't understand," V said and he narrowed his eyes. "Understand what?" he asks and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "See."

Jimin sighed. "It's Miyeon, isn't it? She's not here, that's why you guys are acting like this?"

"Wow, he actually does," Jin said, smirking and Jungkook smirked in return as well, "Heh. Thought so too."

"Come on, guys. She was the one who spread it around," he says and V shook his head.

"No, he don't." Rap Monster said and each of them nodded, agreeing.

"Hyung, how could she spread it around when she was with us the whole time?" Jungkook questioned him and he scoffed. "You guys are taking her side, huh?"

"Yah, Jimin, we're serious," Jin said in a serious tone. "Miyeon was with us the whole time yesterday."

"And, we're not taking sides," added J-Hope, "Unless you want us to."

"We will," Suga said and he rolled his eyes at them. "Whatever, man. I'm out of here," he mumbled and slung his bag on his back, entering the building.

They all sighed.

"That boy," their leader said, shaking his head.

"I kind of miss Noona now," the maknae says, pouting.

"Yeah, us too," Jin muttered.

She sat up from her bed, her eyes wide. , , ! I forgot about school! she mentally screamed in her mind and quickly ran to the bathroom to wash up.

She got her bag and raced out the door, but then she remembered..

He didn't want to see her, and so does she.

Miyeon turned back and re-entered the house, her bag sliding out of her hand and onto the ground. She wasn't going to school today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not.

"A free day for me today, I guess.." she mumbled and went back upstairs.

Jimin stared at the board blankly. His mind wasn't at school, but somewhere else. He was thinking about Miyeon and about yesterday's arguement.

He sighed and sat his pencil down. "Aish. Stop thinking about her," he muttered and blinked his eyes, trying to concentrate on the problems that were on the board as the teacher tried to explain them.

But, he just can't.

"Do you know what you've just caused!" he started to shout at her and she flinched. "THe whole school knows that we're both living together now!"

Miyeon scoff. "What the hell did I do! I didn't do anything!" she defended herself and he scoff as well. "You told the whole school that we're living together! You call that not doing anything?!" he excalimed and she glared at him. "I didn't do it, okay? How can I spread the damn rumor when I was with your damn friends the whole time?" she muttered.

"Yah, Yoo Miyeon!"

She clenched her hands. "I did nothing, okay! Like I said, how could I when I was with your friends?! Even I don't even know how it got out! So, stop blaming me if you don't have any proof!" she shouted, "Just because you're heartbroken and the whole school knows, which adds up more anger in you, doesn't mean that you can let out all your anger on me! I know what you're going through! I've been there before!"

Tears welled her eyes as she shout that out.

"So, stop..Please.." she murmured. "if this is all you're going to say, I'm leaving. I've already answered you already. But, if you're not pleased, we can argue more at home," she turned around and was about to walk away, when he grabbed her hand again. "Let go, Jimin," she turned to face him and he looked at her, his eyes hard and dark. "Leave. Get out of my sight. I don't ever want to see you again."

He let go of her hand and she stared at him in disbelief. "Yah, Jimin, are you seriously not going to trust me?"

Jimin returned her the look. "I never trusted you," he said and that broked her heart, adding more pain to yesterdays's pain.

"Bwo?"

"Leave."

She scoffed at him. "Fine, I will leave! I never wanted to see you too, you jerk! I hate you!" she spat out and turned around, walking away.

Just thinking about the arguement yesterday, made him feel guilty. Jimin frowned and shut his eyes, leaning back in his chair.
Did he make a big mistake for him to feel guilty?

Miyeon strummed a random note on her guitar. She was bored and...Lonely. She sighed, strumming her guitar randomly. Her mind was on him non-stop.

"Stop thinking about him! You hate him!" she screamed, reminding herself why she was here, back in her own house again. She pulled her hair, maybe a little bit too hard and she wince. "Ah~ My hair, my hair," she mumbled and straightened it.

She groaned. "Ugh. Why am I even thinking about you?"

You miss him, the tiny voice spoke once more and she just groaned. "I will just call Eun."

"What's with you?" Rap Monster asked him once they got to their hide-out. They were all pretty much sprawled on the floor.

He didn't answer. He was busy thinking about Miyeon.

V smirked. "Probably thinking about Miyeon," he said and Suga scoff. "And, I thought we were the only ones."

"GUess not," J-Hope grins.

Jimin frowned. "Guys, do you think she hates me?" he asked, out of the blue.

"Totally."

"Yep, totally."

"Really? You guys think so?" he asked once more and the rest of them nodded without hesitation. Then, he groaned. He was thinking too much about her.

"You must miss her a lot, huh?" V asks, which he nodded absentmindedly.

Yeah, he missed her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you guys wait long?
I hope not! ><
Hehe. Jiminie and Miyeon are missing each other! <33