One Truth

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Miyeon! Are you okay?" Jimin's voice came from downstairs. "Miyeon!"

He was coming up the stairs now. and she covered her ears, not wanting to hear the sound of thunder that was now booming non-stop.

"Miyeon-ah," he called and walked closer to her, once he had spotted her on the floor with her hands over her ears.

Another thunder crashed and she whimpered, tears rolled down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" he asks and she looked up at him with blurry eyes. He wrapped his arms aound her and she pulled him closer.  He was the only one to protect her now. "I..I-I'm s-scared.."

"You're scared?" he asked and she could tell that he was smirking, but since she was not in the right state, she didn't bother do anything.

He sighed. "I'll go find a flashlight, stay here, okay?" he said, standing up, but she grabbed his arm. "D-Don't..I-I'm scared.." she murmured, sniffling.

Softening up, he crouched down to her and wipe her tears away. "Don't cry, idiot," he said and she glared at him. "Shut up."

"Says the one who is afraid of thunder."

"Yah!"

Jimin chuckled and grinned at her, although she can't see, and lifted her up. Her eyes widened at him. "W-What are you doing?!"

"Carrying you to bed," he simply said and made his way down the hall without bumping into anything.

He opened her bedroom door and walked over to her bed, lying her down. He grinned down at her. She could see him clearly under the moonlight. Was it just her, or does he look cute under the light?

"Now, you can sleep," he says and she quickly look away, blushing, hoping that he wouldn't notice. "Y-Yeah.."

"I'll head back downstairs. Night," he mutters, heading to the door and she frowned at the sight of him leaving. "Don't..Stay with me.."

Jimin stopped in his track.

Did she just tell him not to go and stay?

"St-Stay with me, J-Jimin.." she said and he turned around to look at her. "What?"

"St-Stay..I-I'm scared.." she stammered.

Was it even the truth?

Or, did she just want him to be near her?

"Fine. I'll sleep on the fl---"

"No," she cut him off, "Sleep up here, with me.."

Jimin smirked and walked closer to the bed. He leaned towards her, causing her to stop breathing for a moment. "If you want me to be with you, just say so.

No need to pretend or be shy," he said and she slightly push him away. "ert, I'm not pretending or being shy. I'm serious."

He sat on her bed, shrugging. "Whatever."

Hearing another thunder striking, she covered her ears and shut her eyes tight. Damn you, stupid thunder.

The boy chuckled and lie down beside her. "I'm here. Don't be afraid," he said and sniffled.

He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "I'll protect you for now," he says and she softened. "But, I'll be getting my payback too, right?" he asks and she nodded. He grins and she buried her face in his chest. He felt warm and she felt safe in his arms. She felt protected.

Miyeon breathe in his scent and smiled. He smelled good. It made her wonder, what colonge did he use? But, then, pushed it away. She was acting weird herself.

So, she spoke,"You know, when you weren't yourself, I actually hate it."

He raised a brow. "Really?"

"Yeah. More then your usual self."

Jimin scoff. "Yah! That's because you were th---"

He was cut off by her next statement.

"And, I kind of missed your teasings and jokes. It just didn't feel the same," she wrapped an arm around his waist, feeling safe once again. "I actually missed the old Jimin."

That sent a beat to his heart as his own eyes widened at her confession.

DId he hear her right? Or, is something wrong with her?

He looked down at her with a shock expression and she looked up at him. "Don't flatter yourself with my words. I'm just saying, okay? To me, you're still the , idiotic, erted jerk."

He smirked, hiding his smile. "Really?"

"Not to metion, a teaser."

"Right. I won't let this pass, then."

She rolled her eyes. "And I'll keep that in mind."

"Alright."

"Oh, and don't you dare do anything to me while I'm asleep or I'll seriously kill you," she threatened and he laugh. "We'll see."

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep," she mumbled and he smiled. "Okay."

"But, seriously, Jimin.."

"What?"

"I mean it..What I just said.."

"The threat..?"

"No."

"What, then?" he asks.

She sighed. ", what I said earlier."

He chuckled. "I know."

Miyeon sighed, in a calming way and tightened her arm around him. "Don't ever change..okay..?" she yawned and he nodded. "I won't.."

"Good. Now, go to sleep, idiot," she mumbles and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep.

Jimin smiled and closed his eyes, also. "Good night."

That was one truth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One truth from Miyeon! Yipee! :DD
Jimin is happy now! <3
About three or two more updates, i guess. {: